Advent Day 10 - Taking a Walk

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Ten

Day Ten begins with a simple task, but can be really important on your spiritual foundation work. Walking can be an easy task for some, but difficult for others. So for this one, you can take a walk or find a way to sit outside.

Grounding is an extremely important spiritual foundation skill to have. You can use this to help you when you are experiencing emotional heights or when you are feeling like things are out of control. You can use this to help you to center and and steady yourself when you're doing magic or ritual work. There are many reasons for grounding.

So for today, take the time to ground in the nature outside and around you. Connect with the earth and the soil, or the trees with their deep roots. Invite you companion to join you in this adventure.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I took a walk this evening. I started out by saying, "Calling all my companions!" lol

Arachne Apothecary Z and Hellborn Gladiator O have been encouraging me to walk more. I also made sure to talk to Tempest Commander T.

This was a great walk because it helped me release a lot of pent up energy. I could feel my companions with me. I was surprised that I was able to push myself a little doing the walk. I felt O helping me to push myself. Some time ago he told me he would help me work out to get in better shape.

It is a lot of fun to have them with me! :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Admyrer
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

This brings me back to my 1st contact with Astaroth which was through pathworking . I was told " your home is dirty and needs cleaning " . She didn't care about dishes or fuzz bunnies but I brought in a big haul of Selenite and every piece of furniture , spoon and stored box etc. had that crystal ( mineral ? ) left on it overnight and after about a week of honest effort I could feel a difference . That habit of " everything on Selenite " is with me to this day . :idea:
Darknesse

As I attempted to ground myself, I could hear my companions agitated words that I am doing it inefficiently lol. He suggested that rather than trying to imagine myself forming tree branches that extend down to the soil, I should think of a single thread from me going down into the soil.

As I did it the way he said, I heard a single reply of "good." He was really annoyed with me then, lol.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.
Darknesse

I started by taking a walk on a lake and invited my companions to join me. I could hear their comments going back and forth. It was a comforting experience as I could feel their presence on either side of me.

Normally, I would walk alone and feel alone, but I felt good to invite my companions this time.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”