Please Read Before Doing Meditations

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Happy Yule my lovelies!
I hope you are excited for the new event like we are!

This is a special event this year, featuring the special Crypt demons. There is a bit of a stigma and misunderstanding about the Outer Crypt versus the Inner/Core Crypt demons, which is why this event was brought to life. We will be discussing the Crypt demons more and showcasing that they are a very special demon race that has incredible skills. To release a lot of the wariness that is around these demons.

To that note…
Please take heed that this is set up very much like the Christmas Carol in some fashion. If you are unfamiliar..
TLDR is that a man goes through Christmas unhappy and the ghosts of his Past, Present, and Future show him aspects that he needs to heal or to face.

This event is based off of this in a form. It is meant to be fun and learning, but it also is incredibly emotional and shadow work in a fashion.

Some of these meditations will have trigger warnings on them. Please make sure to read before listening.

My final thing is that I am advising that those who binge meditations (I’m thinking of my normally doing this and don’t want to have others do the same)… please don’t binge these meditations for this event. They are shadow working and can be emotional - which means that they can bring up those healing things for you.

You don’t want to rush or binge potentially emotionally intensive meditations. I just wanted to give a warning to be careful but also to please enjoy!!

Blessings!

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Thank you for the warnings Ysa. :devilgrin: You're the best! :devillove:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Yes, thank you Ysa! You're much appreciated.
I am posting multiple at once, but I'm not doing the meditations and advent exercises all at once lol.
Also, I asked my two shadow experts to help protect my shadows through this process. Because there's no reason to do all the work at once, so some spaces need to wait. And with shadow experts at my side, those parts of me can wait patiently vs when I used to feel panicked all the time!
Karen S

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”