Meditation 1 - Crypt Demon Attunement

Moderator: Akelta

flywithbats666

FIRST ATTEMPT: I feel at peace having done this attunement.

The singing voice was so haunting and beautiful, it enchanted me and was easy for me to get lost in. I loved being surrounded by the energy of this meditation, soothing in an odd way.
I saw a vision of a female ghost singing in a graveyard, surrounded by mist. Could it have been Lady Sacra? Other spirits were not visible, but I knew they were there. For the first time doing this meditation, it feels as though it was merely about making a connection, testing to see if I could "tune into" anything, and I did. I saw a vision of a GIANT dead heart, waiting to be pumped back into life. MAJOR heart chakra work is awaiting me it seems. It feels silly to share such a personal detail, but throughout the attunement, it felt as though I were being kissed....a kiss of death, perhaps? Maybe it was my companion, idk. I will do this again to see if anything different happens, I kinda zoned out a bit during this first attempt.

SECOND ATTEMPT: I have chosen to do this attunement a second time, this time, a bit more focused.

Finally have the time to post my second try with this attunement.
The results are: not that much different than the first try.
I was still in the graveyard, captivated by the beautiful haunting melody, as if being lulled by a lullaby. I felt the pull of death energies, by this I mean the energies of those spirits reaching out, needing to be heard and make themselves known, to be recognized. Once again, more heart energy, I felt tears fall down my face (not out of sadness) and my whole body pulsed, it pulsed and felt transparent, the energies of the crypt weaving throughout my entire being. I saw a mere glimpse of the dead heart again, this time it looked as if it was submerged into deep water, waiting to be found. (it did not look like a real heart, more like a locket with a keyhole in it, but still, a heart nonetheless) My attunement felt more powerful this time around, it is like having extra layers of protection around you!
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

Oooooh this song! It has been so long since I listened to the last video I forgot about it haha but I enjoy this version of it so much!

I also really very much liked this style of attunement where it gives a very detailed visual description about what you’re walking into. That was really nice.

The energies were heavy and dark at first. My body itself even felt heavier for a time- I had a feeling of being weighed down, and could feel energies weaving through me and even hear the sounds the energy made. As my body got heavier, the sounds of the energy got louder. And then, just as quickly as it came on, I was back to normal. No longer weighed down, and the energy moved through me like wisps rather than weights. I could also hear the meditation music properly again rather than the hearing the energy.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Crypt Lord E joined me while we waited for Lady Sacra. I had a wonderful vision of the Crypt that Lady Sacra hails from. The mountains are various shades of brown and purple. They are mesmerising as much as they are strong, natural defences. There are long dark passageways and tunnels built within the mountains, illuminated by colourful flames along the walls. I saw a room containing an elaborately-designed stone coffin. Lady Sacra emerged from the shadows, Lord E and I greeted her. We felt this kinship between us! I told Lady Sacra that like her father, I too have pains to heal. She smiled at me with sympathy and said that I will feel enjoy this event.

For the attunement, we are transported to an opened balcony that contained comfortable benches with thick cushions. The balcony is built around a beautiful statue depicting a demoness with her arm outstretched as if she is admiring something. There is an opening above where we see the night sky and snow falling around her. I realised that it was her mother, who did not make it. Lady Sacra sadly nodded. Lady Sacra began chanting, and I saw white/silvery/black energies swirling into and within me with a red sigil burying into to my center. I freaked out a little and Lord E assured me that it is okay by putting his hand on my shoulder. I started hearing deathly screams, whispers and saw corpses, and a lot of macabre imagery. My own Crypt energies were reaching out and it looked like it was being empowered and "awakened" by the Crypt attunement. While she was chanting, Lord E and some of my family members chatted to her (I guess she can multitask lmao) and the inhabitants of the Crypt. Thanks to the attunement, I started seeing Lord E clearly and he found my reaction amusing. I joked that no wonder he has three wives.

Me and Lord E sat on the bench that is faced towards the statue. The statue was made out of a mixture of shimmering glass, stone and marble that are spread through the parts of the statue. We simply sat there observing it. I said "I am sure that there are Crypt Demons who do not make it to the Outer Crypt, just like how North Korea here.” He gave me a knowing look and nodded. I told him that I will always feel outmost pride in Him and his family for escaping the Inner Crypt, and giving his descendants a future. He smiled. I commented that if I was a Inner Crypt Demon seeking a better future, I would die trying to escape, and those who made it will honour and remember me for my valiant effort.

The attunement finished, and I felt rejunavated, like refreshing cold water surging within me. Me and Lord E bowed to Lady Sacra. She shook my hand and stepped back into the shadows.
Bluemoonrabbit
Your favourite Demon?: Abyssal Deep One, Demoness Warlocks, Demon Commanders, Noble Dancers, Solar/Succubus Ladies
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I finally get to do these!

So the energies were a vibe for me, I was actually nodding along and moving with the energies. I don't think I have done an attunement that had made me feel like that.

I first meet an old crone, pretty sure she was a ghost of sorts. She took me around before leaving me to face some weird stuff from this darker part of me that did not feel like me. Eventually I begin to attune with the energies, and remember bickering with someone I haven't seen in a long, long time.

This was fun! I am excited to do the other meditations!

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”