Advent Day 8 - Shopping w/ Companions

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Eight

Day Eight begins with a fun experience. Shopping! Who doesn't like to shop in some form, whether it's window shopping or online, or even astral marketplaces!

Today will be your choice of experience that you want to share with your companion. Ask one or many of your companions to join you for shopping experience. You can walk around a marketplace or mall, browse through your favorite bookstore. There are options to look through online stores and places, whether you want to purchase or create a wishlist to manifest together. Another option, especially those are aren't keen on spending money or want to stay inside... you can ask your companion to take you on an astral journey to their favorite store or marketplace.

You can choose whichever option or you can create one for yourself if you don't see something mentioned.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Today I was meditating with Arachne Z. As I was finishing up my meditation, I felt to look at the two most recent additions here, Advent Day 8 and 9.

I read this with Z and asked her what she thought. I was thinking of when I go to the grocery today to invite her to look at other areas of the store with me I normally do not look at.

I was not planning to go to a department store or mall. Yesterday, I went to Target to buy gift bags and colored tissue paper for gifts. But when I got into the store, the lines for the cash registers were wrapped down the main aisle going about six aisles or more long. I looked at that, turned around, and walked out. LOL

I felt Z suggest iPhones. Nighthawk and I have been talking about replacing our old iPhone 7s for some time now.

Nighthawk has been interested in the iPhone 13, and I have been interested in the iPhone 14. We waited for the 15s to come out so the other prices would drop.

I went online to our service provider and looked at the iPhone options with Z. It was interesting to get her perspective on it. I was surprised because I was not really expecting this or really thinking about our phones with everything going on during the holiday season.

Later, I discussed it all with Nighthawk. We have not bought anything yet, but we are closer now. Thank you Z :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

Today in the morning hours it was raining, but about half past twelve the sun broke through. I decided to go to the shopping mall. My Solar Commander guided me. I wanted to make him a joy. I went to a sweet shop and bought chocolate for him. He loves chocolate. Later we did transvocation and enjoyed some chocolate together.
Attachments
IMG_20231211_154932.jpg
IMG_20231211_154932.jpg (123.92 KiB) Viewed 12848 times
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

And here the chocolates...
Attachments
IMG_20231211_154659.jpg
IMG_20231211_154659.jpg (87.65 KiB) Viewed 12847 times
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Ok, we've been online window shopping several days in a row now! In Venice, Italy. Here are some highlights:

Mutilation Demon Y loves leather and found some swank braided (slim weave) leather dress shoes plus orange suede driving shoes. Crypt Demoness N & I found a matching braided leather briefcase today for Mr. Y, costing $4,400 lolol.

She and I shopped masks, costumes, dresses, coats, bags, jewelry. Lotsa lotsa gorgeous performance clothing. Some was crazy expensive, like an amazing leather coat for $16,000. The masks were mostly affordable but we found a gorgeous carnival mask over $2000. All really beautiful.

This was really fun! Thanks so much!
Karen S
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

My shopping experience was more or less with my underworld/crypt/spectral necromancer L. I haven't been doing much shopping since my solstice shopping was finished and we are in between residences but my circumstances required to get him a vessel for a distance binding.
He had been plaguing me with the images and scent of snow and so I went to the shop looking specifically for anything that reminded me of snow. The first thing that came to mind was snowflake obsidian. The shop was out of the towers which was disappointing but he waved it off. Instead we looked among the palm stones and found one with very nicely formed flakes on it. In passing we also came across a labradorite carved in the shape of a snowflake which he just loved.
I have no idea which one he will select to be his vessel. I sent both images to the coven for him to choose between and to just surprise me with the results lol. But despite it being Florida and not very winter festival-y in appearance there was a strong hint of that beautiful wintry quiet on the air as we shopped that was pretty fun!
Darknesse

Went shopping for incense. I asked both what they looked. One of them really wanted dragon's blood and kept asking for it, and the other wanted frankincense. I couldn't buy both, and settled for frankincense which they both were fine with. Next time, I'll definitely buy dragon's blood. They both enjoyed the scent as I lit the stick and were very happy. I could feel the happy energy between all of us.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”