Advent Day 7 - Taste of the Kitchen

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Seven

Day Seven is another day of doing something fun while expanding on our psychic skills. Remember the Comfort of Food? This time, we are doing it in reverse! Today we will be working together with our companions to bake or cook something for them to try.

You can make whatever your heart desires to share with them. This will be a transvocation exercise, rather than doing it as an offering. As you are baking or cooking, have a conversation with them. Ask them about what they enjoy and love or want to try. You can swap recipes.

When the food is done, feel free to take it to you spot or you can taste as you go! You will want to invite them to share this experience with you. Always remember to shield when doing these experiences. You will want to ask your companion to share in your space, your body, and energy. You become one with them and they become one with you. It's not them taking over, but sharing together as one being for a moment. Taste the food and enjoy the experience. You may find it tastes differently than before, or the experience is much more vivid with flavors.

What are their impressions? Do they like it or does it remind them of something they'd eaten?

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I tried this and it went quite well, and I have never done it before. 'Transvocation' sounds odd to me like I am transitioning or changing jobs because of the 'trans-' and the '-vocation' that make up the word. I guess I could call it call it co-possession maybe?

Anyways, I have done possession and partial possession in the past with demons. I was not sure if there was a specific way to do this 'transvocation,' so I did it as I would in inviting a demon to possess me. I called on my companion Arachne Apothecary Z to co-possess me and inhabit my body as I was still in it and aware. It was a unique experience inviting her in and interacting with her and then having her take over.

I made oatmeal for the occasion: organic oatmeal, whole milk, and vanilla protein powder. It was a cold December morning, a great time for having warm oatmeal as a healthy comfort food.

I could feel the shift and invited her to "drive." We held the oatmeal. The first thing she did was hold it up to me face to smell. Our face got so close I thought she was going to put our face in the oatmeal. But, she just really wanted to smell it. It smelled a little different than I remembered. The vanilla aroma really stood out more than it had before. We started eating it, and the first bite we took was small, like a taste-test. Then we took a normal bite and mashed and moved the oatmeal around in our mouth to get a sense of how it felt. It tasted good; she liked it. We took another bite, and we bit down on the spoon purposely. I did not understand at first, but she wanted to feel and get a sense of the metal spoon we were using.

After a few more bites, we got up and walked around the home. I could feel her energetic body over top of mine. She was in her Arachne form; it was a very unique sensation. I could feel and see it over and in me. That was wild! We looked at the Christmas tree and the lights. It did not really look much differently than normal to me.

Then we went into the kitchen and opened the bag of coffee because she wanted to physically smell it. She knows how much Nighthawk and I love our coffee. I buy a high quality coffee that is low in acid. It is normally very pleasantly aromatic in smell to me. I was shocked in how bitter it smelled; it smelled totally different than how I normally perceive it. It smelled like the normal dirt swept off the floor and bagged up for cheap coffee sold in the grocery store. (Yes, sorry, I am coffee snob and very picky about my coffee. lol)

Then she wanted to go and hold our pet bunny Gizmo. I think he could sense something because he started happily chirping more than he normally does when we picked him up. We held him close and gentle and snuggled with him. I could feel her glee and delight. My heart chakra burst open and happiness radiated through my entire being. We were in bliss holding him together as we did.

This was a truly amazing and delightful experience! Thank you! :devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I just thought of this. Here's Gizmo sitting under the Christmas tree:

"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Darknesse

I tried this exercise, I am not good with cooking, so I attempted to modify it and invited them to share it with me. This is the first time I have done transvocation. The taste was different, I could tell. It felt like I was numbed and the tangerine tasted somewhat more pronounced, it had a sweeter flavor to me and taste similar to fruit candy rather than an actual fruit.

My companion didn't think anything of it, they didn't particularly wnjoy the taste "but it wasn't bad." "It doesn't taste like anything I can compare it to", in their own words.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”