Advent Day 6 - The Sensing Game

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Six

Day Six begins with building upon our previous experiences with our companions (advent and not). This is an exercise on learning to work with your clairsentience in a way that is a game. The Sensing Game is a fun game to play with your companions. There's two different levels you can choose to work with.

Take a place in your spot of your choice. It can be in a new place or somewhere that you want to be more private. The idea is that you want to expand your psychic senses to pick up information and energies in the room. Invite your companion or companions to join you.

First Level:
The first level is for working with developing your ability to sense energy. Ask you companion to stand somewhere in the room. They can stand, sit, or even crouch down. What you want to do is close your eyes and focus on your energy. Focus on your breathing. Feel the ground beneath you. Focus your energy sweeping through the room. Imagine it like echolocation or radar. Expand your senses out. Try to feel where your companion is. How are the standing or sitting. What do you sense about them? Are they wearing something? Can you pick up on the texture of their skin or their clothes? Just get a feel for them.

Second Level:
The second level is more advanced with the senses. Go ahead and sit in your preferred place. With the more advanced working, ask one of your companions to step forward. With this, don't do a specific companion, leave it open to general. The idea is that you want to expand your senses out like explained above, and pick up on WHO it is that you are sensing. Or if you want multiple companions and having to pick up individuals. This is a great way to exercise your clairsentience but also learning how to read energies and information it carries.

Try seeing what you pick up about each companion. You can ask them to send you images or impressions, to figure out who it is based on just impressions. Read their energy and sense specific things about them. Do they have an aura or is their energy distinct from others? What are they wearing? Are they wearing jewelry, if so what kind? How is their hair done - short, long, braids? Work with and experiment trying to sense, almost as if you are using your energy to feel with.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I wanted to test myself and see where I am at being that clairsentience is my strongest psychic sense. So, I combined level one and two.

I went into the living room and turned out all the lights save for the Christmas tree lights. I have 12 companions currently. I reached out to them and asked if they would do this as a game with me to test me. I asked them to choose one of them to come into the room somewhere and stop. I asked them not to hide their energy nor give me clues, just be there in whatever position they chose and enter however they wanted.

I closed my eyes and could sense one of my companions walking into the room. The companion stopped and stood there several feet from me, maybe 10, 12 feet or more. I reached out and sensed them. I first picked up 'female/demoness.' I focused on her for a moment and got it! Lunarian Queen L! She confirmed by unveiling herself. and I immediately saw her beautiful white horns rising up from her head.

My heart chakra lit up, and we both smiled at each other. :devilgrin: I am so proud of myself because I have been working on my psychic development for months, probably more than a year now. Wow! Yay! Go me!!!
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Wynd Runner wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:27 am
I am so proud of myself because I have been working on my psychic development for months, probably more than a year now. Wow! Yay! Go me!!!
This is such an amazing experience and is a great way to see how much things have improved. I'm so glad you liked this and found it useful!!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devilflame:
This was amazing...
I let it open, who will come through?

He will be soon my companion. This incredible mighty Chimera Demon Sovereign Evocer of the Ghastly Flame.
Some nights ago I had this lucid dreamt. I was in a Tower, following him upstairs, I wanted to meet him. On the top before his chamber he turned around, smiled and looked at me with hypnotic eyes, changing their colour to purple with a glow...
I felt his incredible power, and fell suddenly into sleep.

It was his energy, I streched out my hand, he took it. He allowed me a picture of him before my inner eye, very handsome and seductive, his long black hair open, his eyes turned to purple...
He let me feel his energies.
Darknesse

I did the first level exercise with one of my companions. I relaxed and tried to get a feel for his energy, I felt warmth coming in from the right top of the room, and I felt his presence most strongly at the right top corner. I could feel impressions of other things about him. He is wearing a long gold chain and has his hair out straight and long.

The second level, I asked two of my companions to choose one of them to present themselves at one point in the room, to which I felt the presence of the former but however the position changed to be at the bottom right corner of the room.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”