Group Ritual for the New Year - High Vibrational Vortex of 2024!

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

For the Crypt Event we have decided to offer this incredibly popular and amazing group spell. The High Vibrational Vortex!

This spell was very popular when we did it in 2017 and we are going to offer it again as a complimentary free group spell for anyone who wants to participate! We will be casting this spell December 31st 2023 @9:00pm pst!

This is a High Vibrational spell Cast with 4 Dark Lords designed to surround you with high vibrational success and manifestation energy. It is a very powerful ritual and one that is designed to set the stage for the new year and bring in wealth, abundance and success.

Dive into those creative currents and craft what you desire. It is a very creative year and one that is empowered with prosperity. This ritual is cast with these four amazing Dark Lords!

Lord Azazel - To remove energies that do not serve and bring in powerful high vibrational cleansing energies

Lord Lucifer - To connect with source and divinity and realign with our purpose

Lord Mammon - Surround us with energies of success and abundance to attract our internal desires.

Lord Satan - To create the high energy vortex to surround us in those powerful energies of success.

Each Dark Lord will add their energy and create a powerful vortex of high vibrational energy which will influence your own energy vibration in a profound way. When your energy and purpose are aligned and good things start flowing to you, why not keep it going, this vortex of high vibrational energy will help you manifest and get what you desire.

One thing successful people say is who you surround yourself with is very important. When you surround yourself with those who have what you want, you surround yourself with those energies and your energy changes to naturally manifest what you desire. Success will bring success, so the design of this spell is to surround yourself with massive energies of success, abundance to raise your vibration, release blocks and help you to move towards your goals, dreams and desires. The inspiration from the dark lords will surround you in this high vibrational state.

The elements of success and abundance can really be shaped by our own thought, vibrations and energies that we send out to the spirit world. Being surrounded by such energies opens many doors and possibilities. If you are embarking on a new journey, have some major goals, or just overall want to increase your own personal vibrations then this spell is for you.

Please sign up by posting on this thread.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Bluemoonrabbit
Your favourite Demon?: Abyssal Deep One, Demoness Warlocks, Demon Commanders, Noble Dancers, Solar/Succubus Ladies
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I've been waiting to sign up for this one, please sign me up!!
Anacybersiren

Yes please sign me up 🩵
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

I'd like to sign-up for this group ritual, please and thank you. :devilmagic:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
flywithbats666

SIGN ME UP :devilgrin:
Austine1234
Patron Deities: Dijjin lords
Your favourite Demon?: Hell born, lowborn and fallen angels and noble demon

Great l love to be sign up
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Please sign me up! Thank you so much
Karen S
Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

Please sign me up as well. Thank you Satan and Sons for this.
Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Yes, please sign me up for this group ritual. Thank you! :devilgrin:

:devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Admyrer
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

We want to be a part of it . New York can wait . :devilparty:

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”