Advent Day 5 - Self Care w/ Companions

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Five

Day Five begins with a relaxing break. You've been working on your senses with them, creating manifestation lists. Today, is a day to just relax with them. Taking a break and doing self care is essential when it comes to working on your psychic senses and spiritual work. You need to take breaks so your body, energy, and mental self can rest.

Choose a companion (or five) and sit with them. Do something with your companions that would be considered Self Care. This is an activity that it outside of your normal routine of needs (such as you take a shower, so self care is a long bubble bath). Find something that helps put you at ease and invite your companions to join you. It can be anything, so long as you are taking a break and releasing all the stress that is building up (because let's be real, holiday season is the worst for stress).

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I took a walk through the neighborhood a little. I had a lot on my mind, so I thought it would be good to do. I invited my companions. I could feel Arachne Z and Gladiator O specifically. Others were there; oddly, I wasn't exactly sure who.

It was nice to try to clear my mind and have a little alone time with my companions.

:devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:

I took a hot bath together with my Solar Commander. I used sandalwood and rose and my potion confidence. I made it together with Lord Andras. It comes with oils, herbs and meteroite from Campo del Cielo, his favourite meteroit.
During my bath my Companion stepped a little bit back, as I used my bead for channeling water energy.
Being in waters is healthy for my soul, unconsciously I remember past lives in Sirius Star System and as Hyperborrelian Priestess of the Oceans.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”