Advent Day 4 - Writing a 2024 Wish List w/ Companions

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Four

Day Four begins with an exercise on working with your companions. The New Year is approaching fast, which means that you will want to do a "New Year, New Me" of goals or things you want to do. For this one, we are working together with our companions on writing a wish list and then working with them on that wish list to manifest.

Manifesting our wishes and working together to bring them to fruition with our companions will be the goal of next year. Take some time to sit with them and to understand what you want vs what you need. Understand the differences between those and work to make a list for five. You can make a wish list that is just wants and desires, you can make a wishlist that is for your needs. Anything that you can think up of.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences or you can even share your list if you'd like! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences. You can create a whole journal dedicated on just the manifestations of your wish list.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

My three main goals are:

1 continue my healing journey
2 bring more prosperity into my life
3 open up more psychically to better interact with my companions

My companions know about all of these because I continually talk with them about these goals and desires. I especially will not shut up about # 3. LOL

1 For the last 7 years, I have been dealing with IBS. The human doctors that deal in Western medicine vary in degrees from obnoxious buffoon to oblivious to 'concerned and aware he does not know'. However between my companions making suggestions and seeing a doctor of Eastern medicine, I am finally getting relief. I would like this to continue getting better. I would like to get to the point where I would be able to focus on my other health issues.

2 We have moved several times and gone into debt doing that. I would love to have all our debt paid off and some substantial savings in the bank for retirement.

3 I work consistently on this and continually bug my companions during meditations and quite literally will not shut up about opening up psychically to them. This is my obsession and has been for some time. I have made some decent progress, but recently I purchased the Advanced Psychic Development Course. Diving into that things have picked up for me. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:

I made this wishing list with my Solar Commander.

I wish to become stronger and more powerful.
I changed my job, next January I will start as a counsellor for Amnesty International. In individual cases I have to fight, I will convince.
I wish to be more confident.

I wish to use magick more often, creating potions with my companions, using Gorgon Magick, Vampire Magick, Kitsune Magick and manifesting with Solar Commander using sexual energies, he will love it.
Now I feel his energy in my Solar Plexus and in my blockades. I will as well carry on with confidence with Lord Andras.
I will work with blockades from past lives' trauma. They persecuted me as a witch.
Now here I am, a Baba Yaga.
I will step inside my power.
And the energies iny Solar Plexus fromy Solar Commander are now stronger....
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Astarosche wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:17 am

I made this wishing list with my Solar Commander.

I wish to become stronger and more powerful.
I changed my job, next January I will start as a counsellor for Amnesty International. In individual cases I have to fight, I will convince.
You are so amazing Astarosche!! Very very exciting work you will be doing. I am so happy for you and am confidant you will be a powerful voice and a strong advocate for vulnerable people!!
Karen S
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

Thank you Karen
karenwpi

Our wish list for 2024:

1. Create an astral carnivale with companions.
2. Have a smooth transition to the Rockies, the spine of my land & my next space for living!
3. Create a Warrior's Rites ritual with companions. Allow them to take the reigns with its creation.
4. Develop my primal scream to its full state. Seriously.
5. Have marked physical improvement in relation to hEDS & PoTS.

I feel like all of these are possible. They came to me here and there during 2023, #4 just arriving in my mind last week. A full primal scream will mean my system has detoxed & dejunked enough to allow it expression. Possibly one of the more challenging wishes to attain....

Regarding #4: I've been working on my physical condition for awhile now, however realizing I'm dealing with an actual issue allows me to focus correctly & have more rapid & lasting improvement (specifically improvement has been with bone structure alignment& muscle strength). It's an odd one bc although there is no official diagnosis its just such an obvious thing. I can't not know I have hEDS/PoTS as much as I can't not know I'm breathing air right now. And, I guess if it's something else or nothing at least all the solutions are super helpful!! Lol

I do have one additional wish for 2024: create cartoon rendition of someone banging pots n pans as if they're calling to Pan while sporting shrunken heads as a comedic emblem for hEDS/PoTS. I'm a Terrible drawer so will take a hot few minutes to get right I'm sure!
Karen S
karenwpi

Astarosche wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:30 am

Thank you Karen
Aww! You're so welcome Astarosche!
Karen S
karenwpi

Literally the day after posting my wishlist, the whole relocation plan got changed lol. Not surprisingly to be smarter about it. We decided to puddle jump towards the Rockies vs just moving there in one fell swoop. It's expensive and would change lifestyle too much back into a possible poverty cycle. So....not sure what location is next but there is all winter to decide.
Karen S
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

karenwpi wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:27 am
Literally the day after posting my wishlist, the whole relocation plan got changed lol. Not surprisingly to be smarter about it. We decided to puddle jump towards the Rockies vs just moving there in one fell swoop. It's expensive and would change lifestyle too much back into a possible poverty cycle. So....not sure what location is next but there is all winter to decide.
Nighthawk and I spent almost two years saving up money to move from Florida to Washington state. So yes if you want to do it quicker, it might be better to do a shorter relocation to somewhere on the way.

By the way, I remember the Rockies. They are so beautiful! I wish you the best on where ever you go.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
karenwpi

Wynd Runner wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:17 am

Nighthawk and I spent almost two years saving up money to move from Florida to Washington state. So yes if you want to do it quicker, it might be better to do a shorter relocation to somewhere on the way.

By the way, I remember the Rockies. They are so beautiful! I wish you the best on where ever you go.
Yes, wanting to relocate asap thanks to the heavy pollution that sits in our valley. I'm OK with shorter relocations and a wait to arrive in the Rockies.

The Rockies are gorgeous. Spent 5 years of childhood on the eastern slope. Planning to go to the western side now!!! I miss the columbine flowers, one of the prettiest things you will ever see!

And, last but not least....hello neighbors!!! I live on the Washington side of idahoWashington border. :devilwave:
Karen S

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”