Advent Day 4 - Writing a 2024 Wish List w/ Companions

Moderator: Akelta

Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

karenwpi wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:15 pm
And, last but not least....hello neighbors!!! I live on the Washington side of idahoWashington border. :devilwave:
Heck yeah! :devilgrin: Howdy neighbor! :devilwave:

:devillove:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

2024 It's A Demon-Filled Life!
This is a "Wish-List Work-List" for the year.

Each month work will be two-fold. 1) demons, dark deities, pathways, my own higher self 2) the underworld, death deities, dead ones.

* indicates practices and individuals that are specific to me personally & might mean something different to other people.

Jan 1) Hanbi & *Breadcrumb Trail/Rune Walk 2) Veles
Feb 1) Azazel 2) Grave Keeper N
Mar 1) Arcadian Heathenry/Witchcraft 2) Enmesharra
Apr 1) Pazuzu 2) Bune
May 1) Lucifer 2) Baron Cimetiere
Jun 1) My True Form Self *2) Erek
Jul 1) Hekate 2) Lucifuge Rofocale
Aug 1) Carnivale 2) Morana
Sep *1) Warrior Rites 2) Achyls & Babael
Oct 1) Beelzebub 2) Beelzebub, Hades, Xipe Totec, & Keres
Nov 1) Satan & Chernobog 2) Ankou
Dec 1) Sael 2) Eurynomous

Each individual or path was included for one or more of these reasons:
Well-formed relationship, Very Beginning relationship or Growing relationship
Associated with Uphir, Pazuzu, or Chernobog
A deity within the Mesopotamian/Akkadian, Slavic or Arcadian histories (migratory familial lines). Also, a deity within the histories of the Mediterranean & Black Sea regions for same reason.
A deity within the histories of the North American continent, specifically northeastern seaboard, farthest southeastern islands, and farthest southwestern lands (lifeblood land connections).
Primordial or a direct offspring

Demon and Dark Entity & Practices names were gathered & a small ritual performed to open the energies and invite those willing to work with me in a focused fashion.

Surprise, I used 2 different boxes for the names & the ritual involved picking names lol. And then rolling dice later....

You might want to know if anyone or anything stands out... I will tell you it is Baron Cimetiere. He has blessed me with his presence several times now, including in my sleep and upon first waking after selecting his name!!!! He is smooth. Cheerful. Dashing. The word Glorious truly fits his style. And to be honest I had never even heard of him before in my entire life.

I have Jan-May dice cast for each entity/path. Got completely exhausted and have tabled the divination process for workload until later. Here is an example of the divination work that tells me how to focus:

For January with Hanbi we are balancing & weighing, looking to the mountains and underneath places, looking at family, tustling & teasing out the strands of money and health. I am to go through the door. Most importantly: the Snake.

Trust me, I have no idea what some of the divination means. I am trusting the demons, trusting myself, and moving forward with openness and willingness. Excited to learn what Snake means to me & what Snake means to Hanbi.

Hugest thanks to ImpQueen aka Jynx who inspired me. Love you!
Karen S

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”