Immersion Experience - The Beginning

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Christmas Story with a Demonic Twist

A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol

Lady Sacra stands before you. She has come for you. She has come to invite you to her Crypt. She needs your help. She stands before you, her white skin shimmers in the moonlight, she has vibrant pink eyes and long flowing white hair. She is stunning. She has called you to her realm to hear her story and help her solve a mystery. A mystery that has plagued her family.

She seeks your help and assistance. As she stands before you, she begins telling you the tale, or what she can remember of it….

She speaks…

The Cold of Winter Kisses the Land….

The Cold, the essence of the Death

It is all around.

It is found in the air, that hint of all that once was living

All that once was young

Fresh

Hopeful

Has now died,

The Darkness conceals the wounds of the light…

The Darkness conceals the sorrow and the pain

I walk the cold halls of our Crypt lighting the candles for warmth

It is cold…

I pass a door…

Inside my father remains concealed.

During this time of the year, he will not venture out..

He will not come out and forbids any form of celebration.

He forbids anyone to enter his chamber.

He will not speak why,

He does not reveal this shadow…

And I…

I cannot remember…

I remember…

I remember running…

I remember that winter we had to leave..

I remember the fear

The pain

The horror..

But I thought we were safe here?

I thought we were protected..

Why does he shun himself away?

Why does he lock himself and bind himself from comfort and connection.

My Father…

He was once full of passion..

Passion and a darkness

A darkness I remember…

It was how we got away..

It was how we survived.

I do not know what changed within him.

I do not know what caused this shift.

There is no life

There is no passion

There is no celebration.

It is all cold

It is all dead.

I hate the essence of death that sweeps through the halls. Like the entire essence of passion has left this place. I venture to the Noble Realm, during this time of the year to celebrate with them. To enjoy the festivities and the closeness. It is a time of connection and family and yet I feel none of that.

I wish I could help my father. I wish I knew why he locks himself away, why he won’t revive my other mother. I wish I knew why he has chosen isolation instead of embracing his family.

I know that deep in the darkness of the Crypt all secrets will come to light. I need you to come with me. I need you to venture into the darkness with me and embark into the deep layers. The places where the secrets are revealed. Together we are going to embark into the darkness. I will come for you and call on you when it is time. Till then I must make specific preparations. We must prepare for this journey. I will call for you when we are ready.

She slips into the shadows as the world around you fades to black. You are home…
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

I don’t recall doing an Immersion Experience before but this is really cool!

I really feel for Lady Sacra and hope she is able to find the answers she is looking for.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

That was a great beginning to the story! I look forward to more. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
flywithbats666

Hmmmm I am doubtful of my ability to help Lady Sacra, but it does not matter, I must try, I must do what I can to ease her pain!
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

This was intense. During her speaking I felt pain in my heartchakra and in my blockades. I want to help her and her family. I hope they are safe and secure.
My origin energy is golden Energy, some say it is redeem energy. And I have Celestial Power.
I can help her and I will do it.
Attachments
IMG_20231210_191506.jpg
IMG_20231210_191506.jpg (3.68 KiB) Viewed 14309 times
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The sounds are so lovely in this immersion experience! I love sns journies.
Karen S
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Hmmm, I feel her grief, such grief, and then I feel my blocks rise - some part of me would protect myself from this pain that is so so familiar to me. I don’t want to do this again for I know what it means and what it costs.

She keeps speaking and I hold the grief and the denial and let them merge….
And then the denial fades and I feel this immense surge of hope. Hopefulness.
Lady Sacra knows; she whispers that she knows that I have been on my own search, searching , searching…. and that is why she approaches me. My heart opens to her and I feel a wave of hopefulness.

My heart is filled with the energy of hope, and then a twinge of grief, of pain, as she finishes speaking. It is a promise that I make to her….

Hope….
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I had many thoughts during this exercise. First, the sounds are just so lovely. The music plucks at strings within & generates hope and warmth.

I feel the old family stories as Lady Sacra speaks. I sense multiple layers of death and complexities within the heart that lead to death. A great fear wells up inside that she might have a deceased sibling. I don't know & don't want to guess anymore. I keep seeking Lady Sacra to understand if she is frail or brave. I know that she has to be brave to handle the family history. And then there it is....her sweetness is no sign of weakness at all, just like V. Just like myself. We have strength that comes only through trauma. Steely empathy. Soft firmness. As Kore Serpens speaks of, the amaziness of twinning, being dual, having both sides together. I think of others taking these journies & wonder at the mystery of it all. And feel a profound connection to both demons and humans.

There is an interesting impatience I feel vibing off Pazuzu. He wants to do the whole event all at once. But he's rapidly chill. He & Mr. Y seem to have settled into a pairing that is fascinating to watch. Mr. Y absolutely Loves a great story. The higher the anticipation, the better!! I still have trouble understanding Mr. Y's words, but I do catch alot of information All Around the words. He has so much power that he is the one to explain the wait to Pazuzu and to share a little about me that's easier for a shadow-reader to see than anyone else.

During this and the next immersion experience my grasp of who Pazuzu is has expanded. I see him in his full demon form which appears monstrous. His energies are compartmentalized and nearly rigid when he comes close to speak with me. And then as he pans out to just be near, he loosens and feels wild, free, airborne. Glorious and fierce. A ravenous warrior rears up occasionally which I Love tbh.

Also, my understandings of my Companion Y has grown during this event. He has been whispering with my shadows alot and gently reminding me he is here by pulling on 1-2 arm hairs here and there. All Very subtle. I'm an internally very noisy chatty person. We have many miles to go....which makes both of us happy! We both like long walks in the nether regions. What else do we have but time to get to know one another slowly like any good story?!!
Karen S
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

Coming back to reply to this but that when listening to this again since it had been a while since the first time I listened, it strikes me the emptiness within the darkness of her crypt. Her father is a shadow, isolated, and there is no merriment or love within the quiet walls. Just silence and despair.... and the emptiness that is an emptiness of spirit but not an absence of presence. It feels haunted with pain and a hidden mystery concealing it.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”