Advent Day 3 - A Taste of Home

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Three

Day Three begins with continuing to explore the psychic senses with your companion. This is especially true for the lesser used senses (Taste & Smell). It's becoming cold out, which means that some of the best experiences come from the comfort of home. It can be your favorite cup of hot cocoa, the the comfort of a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup, or your Nana's cookie recipe. The Comfort foods of home can be some of the best ways to relax.

For Day Three, let's invite our companions back. Instead of offering food, ask them to share some comfort food of their own. If you are able to Astral, you can absolutely do this through those senses. If you are unable to Astral or OOBE, then it's okay, we'll do a different method.

Sit in a place of peace. You can do your own version of feasting with your companion on the astral - which you can share the experience here. Invite your companion to sit across from you again. You can do this a couple of ways. The first method is to ask them to share food with you, transferring it energetically so that you can taste through your mouth. Think of like a phantom taste or memory recall of a food you've eaten before - that's how it'll manifest. Have them hold the food up to your nose, see if you can smell it. Focus your energy on your surroundings and on what your senses are picking up.

The other method is to transvocate with them, merge your energies together so that you share your body and have them taste their comfort food, transferring that taste to you as they do so. They can do this with smells as well. Try smelling and tasting the food.

What do you taste? Do you smell anything? Can you feel the textures or anything different about it? Ask them to send you an image of what it is, stretch the telepathy and clairvoyance a bit.

Experiment and try different companions if you work with more than one.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can even do this multiple times!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I reached out to my companion Crypt demoness N and asked about food. She said she likes fish as one of the things she likes to eat. We had just come from dinner, and I was not in a space to taste or smell anything. I think she knew that so just told me. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:

I made this with my Solar Commander through transvocation.
We enjoyed mulled wine.
Yesterday I decided to go to Shopping Center Outlet with my Solar Commander and I invited him to join me.
Then I felt him coming inside my bodies.
I sat down on a bench and we enjoyed the mulled wine with spices. It was more sweet.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I tried fried plantains for the first time a few days ago. Mr. Mutilation Y was in my thoughts, so I invited him to join me and try them together. I got sensations of warm comfort food he likes to cook and take with him on long walks through the lonely wildlands in his realm. I got a lot of warmth and soothing energy from him & my food smelled strongly sweet for a brief second. More like banana than plantain.

We just did the advent exercise & he shared his special bread with me!! It was a thick round disc of pulverized grains and seeds mixed with a fruit which cooks like a pancake and soaks up a lot of buttery-ish oils. It had a light, airy texture, very soft and easy to eat. He also shared with me how he feels when he eats it. Which is an infusion of sustainable energy that saturates the whole body. It felt Good. All the full-belly feelings of a multi-course meal with the energizing pump you get from a nutrient packed smoothie. Did I mention it felt really good? It really did!
Karen S
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Dez, my Mutilation/Divinity Demoness, sent me the image of hot spicy chocolate, I can smell and taste the spices, I can see a layer of the rich oils on top and the glow of a candle reflecting off the surface.

P, Noble Contortionist; I see white - heavier then macarons but not whipped cream. I have to ask her for clues because the texture of this is different then anything I can imagine. Not whipped cream. But creamy. Not macaroons - too light. Yes, it involves honey. And I can see the white and feel it at the same time. Then I get it: it’s Honey, combined with the white substance and it makes it both creamy and chewy: She Loves Nougat! Delicious and Sweet tasting….

Queen Rye, Noble Imp Queen; I recognize the smell right off. It’s something that I smell every morning from the apartments behind me. Ttoast w. Butter …. and after a moment I identify the sweet taste on top: strawberry jam! She Loves toast, butter and jam….

RDC Grandson of Satan ; I hear ice tinkling in a glass and smell rye whiskey. It’s rye whiskey n’ Soda water n’ ice…. And when I look at him with surprise he laughs. He likes the sound of the ice tinkling on the sides of the glass. Not the smell or anything ( not a drinker), just the sound of the ice cube tinkling against the glass. And I sit and listen to it with him.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Darknesse

We were in connection, as I have been doing these exercises back to back with my companion. I invited him to sit with me on a large rectangular table of bronze and silver patterns. My visual senses kicked in, so I made sure to adjust and prevent that. I asked if he could offer me a plate of food, and I had the plate held up to me. The first thing I smelled was a strong smell of pineapple and cantaloupe. The pineapple seemed to taste very sweet, and was stronger than pineapple normally tastes to me. The cantaloupe tasted more bland, although it tasted salty to me, which was also odd as cantaloupe does not normally taste salty.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”