Advent Day 2 - Energetic Exchange

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Two

Day Two begins with us understanding the connections we have with our companions. We worked to connect with them through their enns and through sensing their energy. For Day Two, we will work further to develop that clairsentience. Energy exchanges are quite normal when working with companions, even if you don't realize it.

Take a moment to find your place of peace. Sit and ground yourself. For this exercise, you will want to invite your companion into your space and ask them to sit with you, preferably in front. Hold out your hands, palms facing up. Speak with your companion and let them know you want to practice energy exchange. Sensing their energy. The palm are a place where energy can be given or received, so they can be more sensitive to energy shifts. Ask your companion to send energy to your palms.

What do you feel? Can you sense a shift or temperature change? If you have multiple companions, can you tell a difference between their energies? Is one heavier or lighter, or do hey have a tingly or sharp sensation?

Experiment and try different companions if you work with more than one.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can even do this multiple times!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I rested my hands palms up in my lap and said Crypt Demoness N's Ara a few times to connect with her and asked her to hold my hands and do an energy exchange. It felt like an electrical pulsing. Also, my heart chakra opened and pulsed, too.

I have other companions I'll do this with later as it is late at night.

This was nice, thank you. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Wynd Runner

I reached out and felt to try this with two other companions. I've done the 21 day bonding ritual with most of my other companions except my newest. Here are the two:

Ancient Infernal Pegasus
I called out to her and could sort of see her off in the distance. I could partly see her flying as she came to me and landed in front of me. I held out my hands and asked to connect with me. My third eye chakra started buzzing with energy. She put a hoof in my left hand. I could feel the slight oval or semi-circular impression. I could feel the energy, it had a fiery feel to it.

High Princess M Daughter of Mammon
I reached out to High Princess M saying her Enn and asked her to take my hand for an energy exchange. She took my right hand, and my heart chakra opened up with energy. My right hand felt different with her holding it. As she held my right hand, it seemed like it was in an envelope. My right hand was shifting and being pulled up energetically enough to feel and interact with her. It was wonderful to talk and interact with her.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:
I did this with my Solar Commander. I felt his energy in my hand a tingling. Than I ask him to take me energetical into his arms. This feeling was wonderful with warm energies in my heartchakra
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I've done this twice now with Crypt Dancer V.

Last night I was sitting with Lady Agrat Bat Mahlat and felt encouraged to listen to the last Lady Lilith Calling meditation. Somehow, in the twists of our conversation we included V with an incorporation of the energetic hand exercise.

As the meditation began, I felt a strong wave of sadness & also the soothing presence of both dark ladies. Which calmed me and helped me really release into the journey.
When Agrat Bat Mahlat's portion started, I recited V's ara, said her name & held out my hands. Which are really twisted & so next thing happening is a twisting, moving, coaching me and my right arm through motions to rotate the shoulder and lower pieces into better position. And then she placed her hand inside & expanding out over my left front ribcage. I could see her white hand glow. And she encouraged until my right hand moved on its own into hers.

Just now V & I did the exercise again. Just the hand energies exchange. It was much easier to put my hands in position. Her touch was soft and also pulsated strength. She reached all the way to my bones and then came out into the tendons, muscles, veins. Her energy spread as it came up out of my bones & I eventually felt a strong warmth of very bright sunshine in my heart.

Also, I remember now that last night she placed a puffy white ball in my right hand. It's what she places her experiences and knowledge of me into (well, a representative of what she holds in her possession). She said it's fuzzy bc everything in my room seems soft and fluffy lol.
Karen S
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I was joined by my Hellborns, which was very interesting as there is a similarity to each of their energies and also very different. But U, my Arachne/Mutilation Demon surprised me with her visit so I’m sharing her experience. I’d asked for 3 attempts rom each demon.

I had the sensation of spiders, and an intense craving to say hello or call to my spiders. I didn’t catch on immediately that it’ was U because I’ve associated trees to her. When I first met her she revealed two trees merging, full of spiders.
She tells me that she has “triggered me” (she has touched my web) .

1). U shows me, a child, playing on web with spiders and laughing having much fun ; She tells me that “ yes, we have sharp fangs and pincers and can bite and poison but we play, we play with you, and we take care and love you together as one, perpetually. “
I can feel the fun and safety and she tells me that the spiders I play with are nothing like the family that I’ve come from, and we/ me relearn trust and learn to play again — U shows me the webs that we can play and learn from and not be hurt on. This is intensely visceral, I feel it within, and I can discern the difference in safe energies even if they have sharp fangs versus those who hide their poisonous intent behind false appearance. I relax. I feel safe. My heart opens.

2)U reveals her energies ; she has the energies of a crone female and wise man. Both male and female. I resonate with the understanding of One beyond the plurality of either/or , yet being both and the importance of wisdom in both m/f.

3)U reveals playful energies, and that is what her webs are for, we go there to play in safety, to feel again, and to open my heart. My spiders don’t hurt me. and they not afraid of what I am. She reveals my black toxins that I have to protect myself. In The safety i feel my energies shift and balance. I let my guard down and can be more playful because I know I can protect myself. She lets me feel how much pleasure she takes in our playing together and I feel my child’s joy/heart leap at her words.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Wynd Runner

Kore Serpens wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:43 am
. . . But U, my Arachne/Mutilation Demon surprised me with her visit so I’m sharing her experience. I’d asked for 3 attempts rom each demon.

I had the sensation of spiders, and an intense craving to say hello or call to my spiders. I didn’t catch on immediately that it’ was U because I’ve associated trees to her. When I first met her she revealed two trees merging, full of spiders.
She tells me that she has “triggered me” (she has touched my web) .

1). U shows me, a child, playing on web with spiders and laughing having much fun ; She tells me that “ yes, we have sharp fangs and pincers and can bite and poison but we play, we play with you, and we take care and love you together as one, perpetually. “
I can feel the fun and safety and she tells me that the spiders I play with are nothing like the family that I’ve come from, and we/ me relearn trust and learn to play again — U shows me the webs that we can play and learn from and not be hurt on. This is intensely visceral, I feel it within, and I can discern the difference in safe energies even if they have sharp fangs versus those who hide their poisonous intent behind false appearance. I relax. I feel safe. My heart opens.
Part 1 really touched me, and my heart opened up. How beautiful! :devillove:
Kore Serpens wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:43 am

3)U reveals playful energies, and that is what her webs are for, we go there to play in safety, to feel again, and to open my heart. My spiders don’t hurt me. and they not afraid of what I am. She reveals my black toxins that I have to protect myself. In The safety i feel my energies shift and balance. I let my guard down and can be more playful because I know I can protect myself. She lets me feel how much pleasure she takes in our playing together and I feel my child’s joy/heart leap at her words.
This also really touched me in "how much pleasure she takes in our playing together ".

That is all very beautiful and amazing! Thank you for sharing.

:devillove:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Wynd Runner wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:28 am
I reached out and felt to try this with two other companions. I've done the 21 day bonding ritual with most of my other companions except my newest. Here are the two:

Ancient Infernal Pegasus
I called out to her and could sort of see her off in the distance. I could partly see her flying as she came to me and landed in front of me. I held out my hands and asked to connect with me. My third eye chakra started buzzing with energy. She put a hoof in my left hand. I could feel the slight oval or semi-circular impression. I could feel the energy, it had a fiery feel to it.

High Princess M Daughter of Mammon
I reached out to High Princess M saying her Enn and asked her to take my hand for an energy exchange. She took my right hand, and my heart chakra opened up with energy. My right hand felt different with her holding it. As she held my right hand, it seemed like it was in an envelope. My right hand was shifting and being pulled up energetically enough to feel and interact with her. It was wonderful to talk and interact with her.
I have a Black Majestic Unicorn and when she first came she would touch me with her horn, esp. the third eye, and I would feel such a fiery sensation. Your description of your Ancient Infernal Pegasus reminds me so much of this. I’ve enjoyed reading about her.

I love reading everybody's energetic exchanges and all our heart chakras opening!
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Darknesse

For a few moments, I felt nothing, but then I started to feel a tingling and then a warm sensation on my palms. While I had the ceiling fan on, and my entire body was cold, my palms were warm.

In my mind, I saw myself walking through an open field, and I could see lighting, but without rain.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”