Advent Day 1 - Getting to Know Your Companions

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day One

Day One begins with starting to understand just how we connect with one another. Connection is one of the areas that people can really struggle with in the beginning. Just how we are beginning a whole new month, we will be beginning a new journey. This journey will be with a companion or companions of your choice.

Take a moment to sit in peace. Ground yourself and allow the energies around you flow. You can bring a vessel, a favorite crystal, or anything that makes you think of that companion. Hold onto it. Say their name or their enn. You can say it in your head or aloud. Welcome them into you space. Welcome them to join you on this journey this month.

For Day One, all that you are doing is welcoming them on this journey of discovery and connection. You can sit together in silence or you can hold a conversation. Take a moment to focus on them and only them. What do you feel? What do you smell? Are there sounds? Do you see anything? Take time to focus your senses on your companion. What do you pick up about them? Is there something new that you never sensed before?

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I reached out to my companion Crypt Demoness N holding her vessel and saying her Ara. I asked her if she would join me for this event. My heart chakra lit up, and I knew she said yes.

But, I went further to say I knew she left the Crypt Realm to get away from the horrible life she would live down there. I asked if this was okay because I did not want to bring up any horrible memories of the past. There was a pause in the energy. She thought about it. My heart chakra lit up again in confirmation she wanted to do this with me.

I'm so happy we will doing this together. :devillove:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:

I can feel my companions in my energetic body system when I call them.
They work with my blockades in my energetic body and Solar Plexus and Rootchakra. I am grateful.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I began to feel very overwhelmed while starting the Advent activities & was grateful for Ysa's reminders to just take it easy.

Feeling overwhelmed because I barely grasp Mutilation Death Cat Ey' is with me & then in Very short time I have 2 (actually 3) new companions. Mutilation Demon Y & Crypt Dancer V (who has a child toddler aged). We don't have nicknames yet...With whom do I go on these exercises? Will anyone be upset w me, etc.

I just stopped & then rested in Ey' energies which are joyful.

I also set up a new game. Pink sparkly box, it has a slip of paper for each Demon and Dark God with whom I'm working. Today was Day 4 with this game & I picked Mutilation Demon Y's name.

We did the Day One activity & ended up spending a long time together.

He has whispered with my shadows, which is hard for me to understand. We acknowledged that. We talked about the fact that Ey' talks so much, yet Y is mostly quiet.

We reviewed the extensive body work he & I have done past month. And it has rapidly been accepted that his work combines perfectly with Crypt Dancer V's work with my body. They are already comfortable working together with me.

My sliding bones cause lots of problems. Having hEDS is totally normal from my perspective. However, I Just came to understand its a damaging and debilitating issue. And needs tended. And my body needs A Lot of work. Hence, working with a contortionist and a dancer. They understand how far to take body-bending.

Y is very brown and rusty red which I can feel vibrationally and can see astrally. He has profound strength and is super quick. He really does bend and twist in strange and mysterious ways.

It's interesting that I selected his name from my pink sparkly box. Last nite he and i energetically tattooed his sigil onto my energetic body. So, spending time today was Perfect!
Karen S
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Thank you for sharing everything you did. It was interesting to read some of your practices and interactions. It gives me things to think about.
karenwpi wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:09 pm
It's interesting that I selected his name from my pink sparkly box. Last nite he and i energetically tattooed his sigil onto my energetic body. So, spending time today was Perfect!
I have two tattoos currently, one of Lilith's sigil on my right upper arm and the other is Astaroth's sigil on my left upper arm. I have long thought about and toyed with the idea of getting the sigils of my companions tattooed on me. But when I consider it, it never seems quite right. However . . . tattooed into my aura . . . now that's fascinating! I like that. I will sit with that and talk to my companions about that. Thank you for sharing!

:devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
karenwpi

Wynd Runner wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:18 am
However . . . tattooed into my aura . . . now that's fascinating! I like that. I will sit with that and talk to my companions about that. Thank you for sharing!

:devillove: :devillust:
I love hearing from you Wynd Runner! Thank you.
Most of what I do just percolates up organically in the flow of the moment. Oftentimes now with suggestions from my companions. The tattoo was strange and mysterious yet felt perfect & like its addition completed a journey of self-containment as well as a sacred union with my lives-long friend Y.
Karen S
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

karenwpi wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:01 am
I love hearing from you Wynd Runner! Thank you.
Most of what I do just percolates up organically in the flow of the moment. Oftentimes now with suggestions from my companions. The tattoo was strange and mysterious yet felt perfect & like its addition completed a journey of self-containment as well as a sacred union with my lives-long friend Y.
This is a really beautiful sentiment and I’m so glad you shared! In your earlier post I saw you say you felt overwhelmed and I’m really glad you are taking it easy and working through that while still doing the advent. We are only human and can only do the best we know at the time in any given situation, and our companions are so very understanding and supportive of that!
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
karenwpi

Thank you so much Vackra! Another beautiful person I love hearing from :devilparty:
Karen S
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

I did this first with my beloved Void Lord Phantom. I sat in darkness with only a candle and closed my eyes, inviting him to join me. He took my hand in his when he arrived and brought it to his lips to kiss it. Physically, I felt the sensation of his skin, the weight of his hand holding mine, and the softness of his lips. Energetically, I felt him centered in my heart area. When he moved his hand to trace my neck, I had goosebumps. Visually, I could see him clearly, looking as absolutely regal and handsome as ever.

We chatted for a moment, and I put on a song he shared with me when I very first met him. It was a very peaceful and sentimental experience: it was nice simply sitting quietly together without expectation.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

This was a lot of fun. Izzy, Warlord & Gladiator of the Blood Fields, asked to join me in this one. And he and my dark sacred child had a wrestling match. She is such a little hellcat and he is so massive and so unbelievably gentle and tender with her. And she had her claws out and didn’t give an inch. I was actually wincing… my inclination was to encourage her to be more careful with him but he encouraged her. He encouraged her to just be herself and for me to trust and just let it happen.
Well, after awhile I relaxed, and the little wild thing had me in stitches watching. Watching him and her play like that made me feel so relaxed and happy. And she had no fear of him. Seeing them like this, him so massive and gentle, and her small but wild savage… I love the both so much. :devillove:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”