Advent Day 1 - Getting to Know Your Companions

Moderator: Akelta

karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Kore Serpens wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:56 pm
This was a lot of fun. Izzy, Warlord & Gladiator of the Blood Fields, asked to join me in this one.
I almost can't believe we have the same nickname for a companion!

I had nicknamed Mutilation Death Cat "Izzy" almost immediately. But i kept referring to him as "I" in the forum.

Izzy asked me to nickname him officially as Ey' during the Lady Lilith event vs Izzy. But he doesnt care how i say his name, which is typically his full name, other times his first nickname Izzy. Other times he's The I Man lolol. .

Ey' is supposed to sound like 'eye'. He has one eye, his ara has the word ey'kal in it, and his name begins with an I. Something about the synchronicity and multiple layers of self-identification for him. He says everything is a game in some form or another! He keeps my brain active and my heart playful!

I love reading your experiences, Kore Serpens!! I'm still shivering with excitement for you that you met your cousin in the Crypt realm. Sooo very amazing. :shocked:
Karen S
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

karenwpi wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:21 am
Kore Serpens wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:56 pm
This was a lot of fun. Izzy, Warlord & Gladiator of the Blood Fields, asked to join me in this one.
I almost can't believe we have the same nickname for a companion!

I had nicknamed Mutilation Death Cat "Izzy" almost immediately. But i kept referring to him as "I" in the forum.

Izzy asked me to nickname him officially as Ey' during the Lady Lilith event vs Izzy. But he doesnt care how i say his name, which is typically his full name, other times his first nickname Izzy. Other times he's The I Man lolol. .

Ey' is supposed to sound like 'eye'. He has one eye, his ara has the word ey'kal in it, and his name begins with an I. Something about the synchronicity and multiple layers of self-identification for him. He says everything is a game in some form or another! He keeps my brain active and my heart playful!

I love reading your experiences, Kore Serpens!! I'm still shivering with excitement for you that you met your cousin in the Crypt realm. Sooo very amazing. :shocked:
That’s cool about The I Man, lol. I’m glad you shared because I confess an attraction to your Muti-Death cat. I read all your comments that include him :devillove: with great interest. I love cats anyways and he sounds like the perfect companion and you two are such a love match.

My journey through the Crypt has been very healing so far …. and it’s only begun. Meeting her is like finally finding my heart and putting it back in my chest.

Thank you for your comment and all your sharing as well. You have a lovely energy and bring such a positive playfulness that is very uplifting and I enjoy it very much. And you and your I-Man combined are irresistible.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Aww, thanks so much! This is a wonderful journey we are on and it's great to ahare!
Karen S
Darknesse

I felt my companion's energy as I sat down to connect with them through my throat chakra. I asked them for the second time if they would like to walk with me on this journey and I both felt and heard 'yes.'

My throat feels warm, and I can feel my connection with them strengthening.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”