Meditation 5: The Night of Eternal Death

Moderator: Akelta

Bluemoonrabbit
Your favourite Demon?: Abyssal Deep One, Demoness Warlocks, Demon Commanders, Noble Dancers, Solar/Succubus Ladies
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you for the event, there were many revelations here. I enjoyed this one the most actually. It was really sweet and calm. My dead one approached. I believe they were were feminine but I wasn't sure as there were a lot of energies swirling. They had black hair and piercing eyes. Many approached me. This one had chains one her head like a crown or hair piece. They held my hands and showed me visions I understood.

My little ghost friend was very happy. My doll jumped and seemed to float where ever. Then I did. The queen eventually left with one of her husbands. It was sweet. I went upward, letting the currents and my little ghost guide me. Showing me all the little things to do while with the dead. The orbs showed visions of flights as beasts. Chasing orbs and playing with wisps. One dared me to catch it and gave me a reward. I watched so many people like I was discovering something new.

Eventually I came back. The little ghost came home, happy with the crystal and top hat.
Abini:tan
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

This was nice. There was no special personalized message, just hushed voices of experiences past.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”