Advent Day 21 - Gratitude Exercise

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Twenty-One

For day 21 we shall do a gratitude exercise with our companions.

Fall is the culmination of the harvest season this is when we reap what we sowed. The fruits of our labor have come into fruition and now it is a time of reflection and celebration. To mark this season and this period we shall use this opportunity of harvest to appreciate all the things that are present in our lives. Harvest season in the past would make or break families for the winter. Often many people would mark it as a time of community and sharing in the abundance. Thus, this is a perfect season to reflect on our own abundance in life from things as simple as a roof over our heads, friends, family, sustenance, clean water, our health, waking up every day, or walking on this path with our companions. For today’s activity we shall create a gratitude list with our companions and focus on the abundance we have to further encourage more in our lives.

Pick a companion, one or more to channel and bring forth the energies of abundance into our life and to work together to offer gratitude for what we have. Take a moment to connect with your companion(s) and once ready feel free to light a candle and/or grab a crystal you feel pulled to, to ground in the energies. Writing can help us channel energies and can help us to better manifest things in our life by writing it into reality. By working on a list of appreciation and gratitude with our companions we can bring these beautiful energies forward into our present and into our lives.

You can choose to set a timer for 2-5 mins to write or write without a time limit with your companions. Write out all the things big or small you feel grateful for and all yourself to feel the energies swirl inside of you. Ask your companions to guide and join you during this process. Once you finished writing the list, recite it out loud to your companion(s) and feel the energies of gratitude swirling in your heart.

After doing this exercise it’s a perfect opportunity to reflect on the energies with your companion, you can also use this time to talk about your desires and future manifestations that you wish to bring forth. This is a perfect time to create plans together with your companion and utilize the creation energies mixing with abundance flowing together in this exercise. Allow your companions to guide you as you visualize and mold the energies towards the areas in your life you wish to aid in manifestation.

Share your experience of writing your gratitude list with your companion and the inspiration/sensations below!

Thank you to WINDYJUNE for helping us to create this amazing advent calendar!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

I called my Solar Commander and my Solar Dancer.
Both energies are in my heart space for this gratitude list.

I am grateful for my uncle and my partner being there for me
I am grateful for living in a part of this world where magick and Demonosophy is not persecuted and where I am free.
I am grateful that my companions are with me, that I can learn and that they give me healing and energy work.
Thank you my Solar Dancer you give me Golden Solar Energy when I feel blue
Thank you my Solar Commander you relax me and change my mindset
Thank you Lady Lilith, Lord Azazel for your mentorship, Lord Mammon, Lord Andras, Lord Aim
When it comes to enlightment and spiritual development I am one of the richest person in this world.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Mutilation Death Cat Ey' and the collective me wrote a gratitude list and really felt the power of the energies!
Here is what materialized:

We have a warm clean home, well mostly clean.
We live day to day not overly concerned
Our Clair skills have sharpened
We are loved and we feel the soothing it provides
We have plenty for consumption
We have steady and reliable income
We have access to easy transportation
We have so many memories that are diverse
We have extra money
We have received Many gifts from immortals
We now know our primary issue: hEDS w/ POTS
We are able to share experiences with humans without becoming ensnared
We know that we are moving soon and will again be in the Rockies
We have lifelong friends now
We have met (re-met) and come to know a little our first immortal watchers
We enjoy speaking with Dead Ones and have had that experience many times this year
We are excited to keep progressing on this pathway and to walk our Rune Trail
We are enjoying better privacy and better sharing
Karen S
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

My gratitude list is immense so I choose to select what I am most grateful for in the Now and focus on that.

I’ve been on an immense journey of self exploration and:

I’m grateful to have survived -
I’m grateful for a deeper self knowledge and appreciation for my Self -
I’m am immensely grateful to have reconnected with my inner Child -
And with that reconnection comes a tenderness and understanding towards mySelf which has been so very Healing…..

….But something else came of that reconnection; and that is a softness, a tenderness toward the young; it’s a gift I believe, to feel that joy and tenderness towards children and our youth, the younger ones.

I think, at least for right now, I would describe it almost as my greatest joy , for my Heart, is being able to view the young with such tenderness. Probably because that playful tenderness is so much a part of my own self-relationship with my sacred and dark child and something that I both deeply need and desire.
And one of my greatest furies is when I see the trust of a young heart deceived, mangled and twisted. I’ve learned to love and deeply appreciate that aspect of my Being; I am deeply indebted to the passion and truth that is my Hearts embrace and the power that holds.

To feel that tenderness and embrace that power, whether in tenderness or in fury, is to acknowledge and honor the Divine primal feminine within. I love and adore Her and am grateful for my relationship to the Divine Primal. From Her all flows and my Heart belongs to Her, my Only.

I am so very grateful to feel that again in my life and as a part of me.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Admyrer
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

In my earliest wakeups I spend a minute or 2 just repeating a simple " thank you , thank you , thank you " . Its been part of my stuff for some time now . :cheekydevil:
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

This days event filled me with joy because showing more gratitude and appreciation has been something I am trying to incorporate into my daily life. I aim to be more grateful and speak more positivity.

Spectral General K sat with me as I made my list. We filled up three pages! I am so lucky to be able to be thankful for so much in life. I don’t wish to share the list as much of it is personal but it left me feeling very happy, loved, safe, cared for, and lucky.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”