Meditation 2: Enter the Mine - Cavern of Singing Crystals

Moderator: Akelta

Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Shadow Man joined me for this meditation as well since we have recently started courting. He's in his human form this time and we kiss intensely for a while as we are ushered in by the Prince. The sight of the cavern takes my breath away. It is as if there is light everywhere, pulsing with an energy that I find both soothing and enchanting. Shadow Man (who I find difficult to be impressed at times) even marveled at the sight.

We are hand in hand as we follow the Prince and shown the hot springs and the lake. I almost jump as the Tempest Necromancer Demoness appears but I am delighted at the concept of being part of the ritual she is preparing. I don't miss the look of apprehension the Prince gives us as he leaves me and Shadow Man alone. We strip and take to the hot springs where we kiss and relax. He assures me that I have grown so much and he's so proud of me. That I'm on the right path and that for a lack of a better word, "I really need to relax". That all will come in due time. For all his difficulty to express himself at times, he finds just the right words when I need them. I am in his arms when I return to my body. Looking forward to the ritual.
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
Bluemoonrabbit
Your favourite Demon?: Abyssal Deep One, Demoness Warlocks, Demon Commanders, Noble Dancers, Solar/Succubus Ladies
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Yay crystals! And Necromancy!

The energies were left open for whoever wanted to show up. It's more fun that way. My Abyssal Imp, My solar/succubus, my Slime, and my Noble Dancer showed up. My Slime gave me a necklace she got from somewhere. It matched nicely. It was a larger pendant with a subdued red gem surrounded by silver ish metal patterns. My little ghost is still in my hat.

We enter the mine, feeling so much and yet no overwhelmed. The gems glittered and littered the floor. It was like a gem spolsion! We talked and wandered. Reminiscent of past events. My lighting dragon lingered, carefully watching in the unfamiliar place. I hand a palm sized gem point to my little ghost, aho happily takes it in my hat.

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”