Advent Day 20 - Pumpkin Carving

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Twenty

For day 20 we will carve a pumpkin with our companion and share the picture.

Pumpkins are a staple for Halloween and the Fall season; therefore, we will take this opportunity to introduce and connect with our companions over fun pumpkin activities. Take a moment to decide who you want to invite from your companions to join you, it can be one or more. Invite them to join you for this Halloween festivity of pumpkin carving. Take a moment to connect with them and feel them energetically. Once you feel ready, we shall begin.

For our activity we will share ideas with our companion(s) of choice for a pumpkin carving design and then do it with them. You can choose to go pumpkin shopping with them and include them in that process or pick it out in advance. Once you have settled on a design you want to connect with them and the creative energies between you both as you are carving the pumpkin. Once you have finished your carved pumpkin post the picture of it below along with your experience ~

As a note if you live in an area where pumpkins are hard to come by or it’s out of season in your part of the world you can draw a series of pictures of Halloween pumpkin carvings with your companions. If you can’t use an actual pumpkin get creative with your designs and post that below <3

Thank you WINDYJUNE for helping create this amazing advent calendar!

How to insert an image:

Post your image to a place that you can get to an url. Imgr, discord, or another photohosting site. When you do that, right click and select 'copy link' or choose the url option in the hosting site.

In your post, you will want to use this method of code to insert the image:

Code: Select all

[img="INSERTURLHERE"][/img]

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

I had every intention of carving a real pumpkin but unfortunately got into a really bad car accident that left me without a vehicle (I’m actually still without a vehicle over a month later typing this from my notes since the repairs are so extensive!) I had to rely on my husband to drive me places after he got home from work and while I know he would have been incredibly supportive I didn’t want to have us make an extra trip to go get pumpkins. So, I drew a digital pumpkin and carved that!

My Spectral/Grey Hellborn Death Lord Vortex worked with me.

We tried to make a bat… it looks a little bit more like Batman than I would have liked but I’ve never claimed to be a good artist LOL
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”