Advent Day 18 - CANDY!?

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Eighteen

For day 18 we will offer Halloween candy to our companion(s) and share their impressions

Halloween is notable for its incorporation of candy and sweet delights. It is something we offer to each other, and it is our chance now to offer it to one or more of our companions. Today we shall do a psychic exercise with our companion(s), and we can use whichever sense we wish. The goal will to be to sense your companion’s reaction as they taste test some of your favorite Halloween treats.

Prepare some of your favorite Halloween candy or sweets and prepare it as an offering for your companion(s). Invite your companion to join you and take a moment to connect with them whether through enn chanting, sigil chanting or simply grounding and feeling their energies. Once ready ask them to taste each one and to share their reaction with you whether it’s through feelings- sense what you receive from them energetically and how they feel, sight- visions of their facial expressions, or auditory - words. Make notes of what they share with you and take this time to have fun in sharing sweets with them. Try to have them rank the candy if you have several laid out for them.

Feel free to share about your experience below including the candy, you shared with your companion(s) and how they reacted below~

We want to thank WINDYJUNE for the amazing help in creating this Advent Calendar
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

I just had a "He wants to find a new companion" scare with my Hellborn commander, and I actually worked through it with him and did a ton of question asking, which led me to remembering this advent existed. He wasn't keep on doing them in order , so I rolled a d20 and had him pick the day of the advent he wanted me to do. I had just eaten some of my bag of mini skittles and I don't think it's a coincidence he picked 18 then, which of course is candy.

He specifically asked I try some grape skittles with him, and I think he did it just because I don't like em. xD I bit into them for him, and he asked me what the flavour reminds me of. I think I used to like grape, because it brought me back to my great aunts house where I would go like swimming once a year in the summer at when i went up to my grandparents for a week or two. I missed that in the summer, and kind of completely forgot about it. It used to be the one big thing I looked forward to in the summer time. It's kinda funny, I love grapes, I cannot stand the artifical grape flavour. It just tastes nasty to me. I think he liked the experience none the less, and I can almost picture me laying on his chest feeding him some in my astral space.
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:
Halloween Candy for my Solar Commander:
Extra sweet, he likes the color of that eye....
Attachments
IMG_20231023_161403.jpg
IMG_20231023_161403.jpg (30.75 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
IMG_20231023_161516.jpg
IMG_20231023_161516.jpg (26.77 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

Hehe I myself am not a very big fan of candies so this was a special task to gather up a variety of candies! (We do not have trick or treating or anything similar here). I was able to find caramels, milk chocolate with sea salt, milk chocolate with almond, sour gummy candies, milk chocolate with caramel, mint chocolates, Skittles, and Reesce’s Pieces candies. I also made chocolate covered Oreo cookies (not quite a candy but pretty close to one!)

I felt bad doing this with only one companion so invited everyone to try. The most popular was strangely the sour gummy candies! I would certainly have thought one of the chocolates (which did get a few votes) but the sour gummy candies were the winner. My husband likes them best as well so he agreed to share them moving forward, since I only like a piece or two on rare occasions and not often enough for the liking of some of the demons lol
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”