Advent Day 16 - Act of Kindness

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Sixteen

For day 16 we will do a random act of kindness with our companion(s).

At times of darkness helping others in need becomes more crucial than before. In olden times the harvest period could make or break life for families; communities allowed the survival of others through cooperation and aide. To commemorate the spirit of harvest, sharing, and aiding others we will find ways to be of help to others. For day 16 invite your companion to accompany you throughout the day with the goal of guiding you. Find an opportunity to do at least one random act of kindness for someone else. Feel for the impressions your companions give you throughout the day, talk and enjoy the day with them.

Share your experience of sharing the day with your companion below and add the act of kindness you did for someone, big or small.

Thank you to WINDYJUNE for helping create this amazing Advent Calender!

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devilcomp:

I participated in Urgent Actions on Amnesty International Website. As a human right activist I participate regularly in Urgent Actions. I invited my Solar Commander to join me. He joins me as well at my work in a refugee camp. He is a defender of justice. You can participate,too, only with some clicks. These people need our support, persecuted, because they are human right activists and women right activists. Come join us, simple go on Amnesty International Website, go on Urgent Actions and click on these actions.
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

I try to be kind to people always, and to do acts of kindness on a frequent basis when I am able. I think it is important to show kindness, because so many in the world are struggling and need something or someone to give them hope. I also know what it is like to experience an unkind world, and to experience malice and contempt from people who are supposed to care for you, so I never want anyone else to experience that. I also think kindness towards animals is one of the most important traits a human can have, and it is probably the very most important trait to me personally.

But specifically for this day, I knew it should really be something for a human, and so I paid for a couple’s groceries who were struggling and waiting for their payday which was still several days away. It was at the suggestion of Spectral General K, who often is my guiding voice.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”