Advent Day 15 - Movie Time!

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Fifteen

For day 15 we will watch a Halloween movie with our companion and write down their commentary.

Movies and sharing in entertainment with our companions is another fun way to bond with them. this is an opportunity to share what delights us from our world and to share in the fun of Halloween movies during this season.

Choose one or more companions to join you for a movie night. You can either surprise your companion(s) with a Halloween movie of your choice or you can do a vote on which they would like from your selection. Once you have selected the movie get ready with snacks (if you wish) and get cozy with them. As you’re watching the movie make notes of any of your companion’s impressions: if they really like or dislike a certain part, if they are amused by something, any comments you may hear or sense. You can also save this for the end of the movie to get their commentary and get their impressions.

Share your experience below~

Thank you to WINDYJUNE for helping create this amazing Advent Calender!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

My companions love movie nights. We have movie nights as often as we can! Unfortunately that usually amounts only to maybe twice a month (we don’t use the television much in my house…) but it is amazing! My husband and his companions are there, plus of course myself and my companions, our fox, and our dog. Lots of wonderful bonding.

We get all snuggled in with an electric blanket, our movie snacks, shut off all the lights, it’s a lot of fun.

In fact, since writing my notes for this advent day and me actually getting around to posting it, we had a Hobbit and Lord of the Rings mega marathon all together. It was 21 straight hours of movies because we watched the extended editions. We started at 7.00hrs in the morning and finished at 3.00hrs in the morning LOL. It was definitely something we will only do once, but, my husband wanted that as part of his birthday celebration and now we can say we did it! Our companions were all present and it was such a fun and lazy day, which is a very very very rare treat.

But, back on topic, for Halloween movies the vote actually went to “thriller/horror” rather than the other more traditional Halloween films I had included in the options. So we then narrowed it down to this movie called The Forest. It was creepy, and scary, and had jump scares which always get me good haha. But it was a great time getting to watch and hear everyone’s commentary.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”