Advent Day 14 - Daydreaming

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Fourteen

For day 14 write or visualize a daydream you have with your companion and share the daydream with them.

Daydreaming allows us to take the beginning steps towards astral travel it allows us to engage our imagination and begins opening us up to new possibilities with our companions. Today’s activity will be all about these potentials and possibilities with our companions. Whether it is a date you wish to go on, a tour of a specific place, an experience you wish to share, now is the time to let your mind wander and get lost in the things you want to do together, big or small. You can choose to write it out together or you can close/open your eyes and invite your companion to join you in this daydream. By inviting your companion to join you, you both can inspire each other and build off of what you both wish to add into this daydream experience. Pay attention to the impressions, feelings, images, and any words you get from them.

Share your experience of making a daydream with your companions below. You can choose to share the daydream or keep it more private and share only your experience of making it. You can write about the impressions and inspiration you received from your companion. How was the experience? Was it easy to connect and share the daydream together? Did you feel their influence as you developed it together?

We want to thank WINDYJUNE for the amazing help in creating this Advent Calendar

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:
I made daydreaming with my Solar Commander. He IS so gentle, so wonderful to me. I love to feel his presence, as well at work. I dreamt with him, that he takes me with him, to his realm, the Emerald Desert with its beautyful cities. He took my hand and He guided me to a wishing well in a lovely garden. I put my wish inside. I felt all the time his warm energies in my heartchakra. He makes wonders, He changes my mindset and things are coming well for me...
Attachments
IMG_20231016_123756.jpg
IMG_20231016_123756.jpg (24.27 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

My Obscranorshem Spectral, Viper, is a Warlock of the Forsaken Tomb. And this tomb is very intense, and it has many layers and labyrinths and depths to it. We have explored it often together, as he of course is able to keep me safe while we traverse through it. It is otherwise an incredibly dangerous and volatile place with very sinister energies.

For this daydream, I thought back to one of our trips there. We had travelled very far into the labyrinth, into a very twisted place. There, a creature lurked that I was not able to see all that well. I saw its face though- it had a boxy face, somewhat like what you’d expect of a dinosaur such as a Tyrannosaurus rex, scaled skin, and absolutely giant teeth. It did have eyes but clearly didn’t use them for sight as there was no light to be found in this place. Viper and I were on a spiral staircase, and this creature had stopped because it presumably sensed us in some way. It made a bit of a growling/gurgling noise in its throat as it sniffed the air. I had been slightly in front of Viper, but when the creature paused I was a bit nervous and backed up, pressing my back against him. He embraced me in that position, and the creature soon continued on.

At that point, in reality, Viper and I continued on our adventure. However, that is where I picked up the daydream, and in my day dream I had imagined what if we instead revealed ourselves and befriended this creature? What sort of adorably perilous Spectral creature could we have met that day? It was clearly a skilled climber- was it like the adorable varactyl that Obi-Wan rides in Episode III of Star Wars? The creature that makes that super cute noise? Was it some type of drake? How big was it, really? Would it have maybe just wanted to say hello?

Viper told me the next time we go he will introduce me to some of the creatures he has met. He knows many, so I am excited to see them! It was fun daydreaming this way, and had a wonderful result that now I’ll get to meet these cute little Spectral critters hehe.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”