Advent Day 13 - Friday the 13th Writing a Horror Story!

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Thirteen

For day 13 we will be writing a short horror story with our companions and sharing it below.

Today will be a two-part activity with our companions. To commemorate this Halloween season, we shall write a short horror story with them. Take a moment to connect with the companion of your choice and invite them to join you in order to collaborate on a story together.

Take a moment to ground and take three deep breaths. Then invite your companion to connect with you energetically and you can ask for their inspiration to write a story. Once you feel ready begin brainstorming ideas for a short horror story together. You can take inspiration from images or through your conversation. Once you have a working idea, write it out together and share it below.

If you wish, you can share your horror story you crafted together below!

Thank you to WINDYJUNE for helping create this amazing Advent calendar!

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

This was an interesting one! I thought it was very straight forward, but it turned out everyone’s idea of horror is a bit different!

When I connected with Shahpahneeim Spectral Stormbringer, and asked him for ideas of a horror story, he gave me ideas of torture, of breaking the free will of others to gain knowledge and compliance. Certainly horrifying, but not quite what I had in mind for a short story hehe.

When I connected with my Void Sinister, and asked him for ideas of a horror story, he spoke of madness, nightmares, and driving others deep into insanity. Again, quite horrific, but not quite what I had in mind for a short story.

I then connected to my Void Fox and asked for his input, as he very much loves trickery and deceptions which can be horrifying as well. He laughed about the idea of madness and the boring lies and perceptions that people tell themselves, asking what horror awaits when those perceptions are shattered? He is a lot of fun, and at that point I was immensely distracted in playing with him and laughing as opposed to focusing on our short story.

In the end, I had several new perspectives on what it means for something to be horrifying, but no actual story haha. Still, this day was a lot of fun!
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”