Advent Day 10 - Writing a Letter

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Ten

For day 10 it has several parts: we shall write a letter to one or more of our companions, read it to them, and get their impressions.

Writing whether it is pen and paper or typing on a keyboard opens something profound in us the flow of creativity where ideas become more solid on a page before us. Letters are a gift in their own way, and they are exciting to receive especially when it is from someone you care about.

For today we shall think about one or more of our companions that we wish to write to. Take a moment to think about them. What do you feel, how has your journey been? Think of the good times, the bad times, the times they protected you, guided you, shared their wisdom or delighted you. The little quirks of their personality only you know about, the stories you exchanged, the laughs you have shared. There are many beautiful and unique moments that exist within each relationship. Take this time to reflect on your journey with your companion(s) and allow yourself to be immersed in your thoughts and emotions. When you’re ready to write you can choose to let it flow or structure it in advance, it can be as long or short as you desire. You don’t have to share it unless you wish, this is a personal letter for you to them.

Once you have completed the letter you can choose to further personalize it by adding their enn or sigil to it, meaningful images, or simply leave it as is. Once you feel it is completed invite your companion to join you and offer them this gift in the form of a letter. Take a moment to connect to their energies and when you are ready, read it for them. Feel their impressions as you read, does your heart feel a pang of emotion at a specific part, do you feel external emotions or tingling in specific parts of your body? Do you receive any visions or hear any words as you read it? Make notes of these impressions.

Once you have finished reading it you can leave it on their altar if you wish and if it’s digital feel free to save it or add it to a personal grimoire just for them. This is for you and your companion(s). Once completed sit in the energies together and take a moment to speak with them and see if you receive any comments or impressions back from your companion(s).

Feel free to share your experience of the writing process, any impressions received while reading the letter, and/or any feedback from your companion throughout this process that you feel comfortable sharing.

Thank you to WINDYJUNE for helping to create this amazing advent Calendar!

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

This exercise I really loved, and I think it’s a very sweet gesture. I might do it with all of my companions to show my love and appreciation for them, but it’s very emotional so I will have to I think space it out.

This first one I did for Spectral Death Dreamer Valor. It’s very private and I feel not comfortable enough to share, but I wrote to him about how much I cherished him. I listed some very fun and silly moments that we have had together, and also some very serious moments where I have been beside myself in tears and he was there to comfort me. I shared how he made me feel, how thankful I am for him, and how happy he makes me by being in my life.

As I showed it to him, I felt his presence in my heart. It was a warmth that started in my chest and spread outward, and it felt distinctly like him. He has an incredibly soothing and relaxing presence, and I felt that too. He was appreciative of the letter, but made sure to tell me it wasn’t necessary and that the time I spend with him is gift enough. Still, I can tell it made him happy, and that made me very happy!
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:
I wrote a letter to my Solar Commander.
That he can soothing me and causes mind changing.
That I was so excited during his visit, he was a Prebound, and how grateful I am he is with me. I felt his energy in my heartchakra.
Attachments
IMG_20231031_122230.jpg
IMG_20231031_122230.jpg (65.34 KiB) Viewed 1314 times

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”