Advent Day 8 - Halloween Costume Art w/ Companion

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Eight

For day 8 we will draw our companion of choice in their Halloween costume.

Art allows us to connect to streams of energies more easily and makes a wonderful bonding activity. Take a moment to invite and connect with one or more of your companion(s) for this art activity. Once your companion has joined you have some fun deliberating and deciding on a Halloween costume with them. You can scour the internet or design something new together, once you decided on a costume for your companion it’s time to draw.

Pick the art medium of your choice, anything is possible. Invite your companion to guide and join you in the creation process of your art. Allow the energies to flow between you both. Once completed take a moment to feel their impressions, feelings or comments.

Also! Some art or drawing or creativity is always welcome, but I know some dont feel like they can do that! If you’d rather do an aesthetic board of what they’d wear or design doll costumes, (where are my Doll Dressmaker’s at?) please feel free to do those!

If you share a picture of the artwork as well as any of your companion's feedback and impressions.

How to insert an image:

Post your image to a place that you can get to an url. Imgr, discord, or another photohosting site. When you do that, right click and select 'copy link' or choose the url option in the hosting site.

In your post, you will want to use this method of code to insert the image:

Code: Select all

[img="INSERTURLHERE"][/img]

We want to thank WINDYJUNE for helping us create this amazing Advent Calendar
[/color]
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove: :death2:
Here comes my Abyssal Angel Kataron in his Reaper costume.
Attachments
IMG_20231014_185725.jpg
IMG_20231014_185725.jpg (70.87 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
IMG_20231014_185412.jpg
IMG_20231014_185412.jpg (76.17 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

This was really fun! I love to draw but don’t always make time for it, so this was nice to have an excuse to set aside a block of time and get to focus on that.

My Void Wolf wanted me to draw her in her Halloween costume- she is dressing as a ghost! Very spooky hehe.

And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

This was fun! Ey' who is a one-eyed Mutilation Death Cat materialized as Leela from Futurama. He was clomping about in the boots, waving his purple pony tale around, blinking his one huge cyclopsy eye at me with huge pronounced eyelashes. And he did some 'he-ya!' kick moves. My drawing is super rusty, so....

First rendition:

Then we finished last night:

Karen S

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”