Free Yourself To Wealth Magickal

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Eilana, Yllidra, Satyra

Satan and Suns
Site Admin

This magickal, "Free Yourself to Wealth", is inspired by the winner of the 'Create Your Own Magickal' contest we had here at Satan and Suns forum.

Free yourself to wealth - infused with sheer, masculine demonic power to inspire and release all those old stuck patterns of self-hatred and negative money memes, implanting new patterns of prosperity and wealth confidence.

Release Your Inner Richness with a Royal Spell from Mammon’s Family, designed to raise your financial energies, help you to release blockages and limitations, and open to you recognizing and allowing a flow of abundance through your life. Enhancing your ability to recognize that you are worthy of wealth and abundance,, value it, and know that you deserve it. This spell is designed to incorporate financially healthy mental attitudes which are necessary for allowing for actual physical abundance to flow.

See the Listing here... https://satanandsons.com/product/free-y ... to-wealth/
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Awesome piece! :devilthumbs:
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

The vessels are so beautiful! And I really love the name. It is brilliant. "Free Yourself to Wealth." It has a nice ring to it. :devilgrin:

And a Royal Spell from Mammon's Family! :deviljaw: You can't get much closer to the source of Wealth than that, now can you?

So happy that this is available in your store now . . . lol . . . though I don't think they will stay in stock for very long. :wink:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
darkstarfyre

I getting one, seems great to help release sacracity vibrations.
Xanthia
Patron Deities: Artemis
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

i think ill use this with my $50 gift card, but does it work on all levels of wealth, because that word is so broad, it could mean all kinds of things not just money,lol and do we have a gambling demon, i need some help winning the lottery :cheekydevil:
“Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” Marilyn Monroe
Xanthia

guesswho wrote:The vessels are so beautiful! And I really love the name. It is brilliant. "Free Yourself to Wealth." It has a nice ring to it. :devilgrin:

And a Royal Spell from Mammon's Family! :deviljaw: You can't get much closer to the source of Wealth than that, now can you?

So happy that this is available in your store now . . . lol . . . though I don't think they will stay in stock for very long. :wink:

Your so right i already ordered mine,lol :winkdevil:
“Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” Marilyn Monroe
Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I too ordered mine :-)

I also would like to know what the vessel is. It looks like it might be a fluorite point. They are beautiful and I love the colors. That it comes from Mammon's family makes it even more awesome!!! Thanks to Guess Who for coming up with this Magickal idea; great job!
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I got mine yesterday and wow it's huge! It's beautiful! Is it Citrine? It's energy is awesome!
Wowow
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Xanthia

i received mine on Saturday, woot, its so big and those point are sharp, i'm so excited to see where i can go with this. :devilclap:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Star Tarot wrote:I got mine yesterday and wow it's huge! It's beautiful! Is it Citrine? It's energy is awesome!
Wowow

The Crystal that we used is Citrine. Glad to hear they arrived safely :Ddevil:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”