Experience being attacked by entities

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
UnknownBeing0001
Patron Deities: Satan Chaos Jehova Adam Spirit Leviathan Void Original source
Your favourite Demon?: Satan Leviathan Lucifer Beelzebub Astaroth Lucifuge Rofocale

Have you ever been attacked by entities? What caused it and how did it happen? Does it still happen to you?

• When I tried to make a pact years ago I started having lucid dreams and sleep paralysis for the first time in my life, as well as macabre dreams. I'm not saying that these are caused by demons, it could have been other entities that snuck in, since I didn't call them.

• In the middle of the paralysis I felt entities next to me, a common one was if I was sleeping and I had a part uncovered, I felt the breath of a being on my skin, although I did not see it, I imagined a cow or bull breathing through its big nostrils; another common one was to feel a being above me that shrieked in my ear, I imagined it was some kind of harpy.

• Another common one was to feel blows on my back and to be called a liar by multiple beings for not succeeding with the pact. But in the end I did contact a possible demon besides it was what I was looking for, he appeared to me in a lucid dream as I asked and where I was aware of what was happening, he did have a good deal since he politely tried to introduce himself on two occasions telling me that he was from a tribe and I did not let him continue and released me from paralysis politely, knowing that this was not going to go well. I also remember on one occasion when I was awake out of nowhere smelling sulfur in a super intense way.

• They stopped happening to me when I decreed that I was in control of my life and that I would not allow them to be there, eventually it stopped happening.

• I am not an occultist nor do I know how to contact these beings, but I did get poorly informed on the internet by reading articles and watching videos about the power of the mind and decided that only with intention could I approach them, although I did recite prayers, try to lower my vibration and open the door to my life, It took me months to get to that point where I focused all my energies to that goal and I never had any qualities that made me think I could achieve it, it was little but revealing, I can go further if I set my mind to it. At that time I had a bad image of demons guided by what we are taught. That's why I saw that there are demons that are separated by kingdoms, tribes etc. It made me relate it to my experience, added to the fact that in the religion I was closest to in my childhood it also talks about tribes, families, etc. In the society of similar beings.

• That is why I believe in the existence of demons, hoping to take in the future the big step of contacting them again but in a more responsible way if possible.

Note: I do not recommend following my example nor do I intend to do what I did again as it is irresponsible and unsafe. Besides, I do not rule out that it is suggestion or that it was a scenario created by my mind. Although I believe it was real, I do not rule anything out.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”