The third eye and the astral self

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Austine1234
Patron Deities: Dijjin lords
Your favourite Demon?: Hell born, lowborn and fallen angels and noble demon

Hey guys I likes to know others opinions on how the astral self is projected out of the body.

My astral self Projection is quit different, as I have had others who describe how they project and experience.

I find it easy to project my astral self through the third eye. I do alot of concentration and stillness of mind before I could recollect my astral self and go through the third eye

My third eye I do feel as a gate way opening which my astral self can go out. And when my astral self go through my third eye it's feels sticky and fluid energies around. I could find energies around me fluid and sticky. And I also finds unique abilities through the energies.
I felt that my astral self is connected to my third eye which gives me the ability to astral project through it.
I found this awareness of spiritual energy in my third eye that acts as a portal, gate, door and opening to the astral realm.

I love astral projceting my self to experience the spiritual world, but sometimes I got to find it's hard because on my part I need alot of concentration toward the third eye to astral project my self through it.

I love to hear others people experience on projecting their self out. Because on my part I need to still my self first before going through the third eye . I can't astral project my self without stilling myself.

And my astral self going through the third eye I do feel the experience of it's energies in my astral self, as if my astral self is connected to my third eye. And sometimes their is this sense of all of my astral self is my third eye. As if I could burst and become whole my third eye

Without my third eye I find it difficult to project my self. And when I do project my self, I do find the third eye energy in my astral self , as it stand as abilities I could use.
The energy of the my third eye is always with my astral self when I do project and so I can do crazy things; yeah crazy things like control of the energy. And also going back to my body through the portal of the third eye.

I we like to no if anyone astral project through the third eye. Because I find it secure when I astral project through the third eye, cause I do see and feels it's energy around my astral self.

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”