Intense Dark Meditation

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I had the most incredible meditation yesterday. I was doing my bonding ritual with my Divine Queen when I saw in my mind's eye a beautiful woman with long white hair and flowing robes. I thought it might be my Queen but she has dark wavy hair and this woman has long straight white hair. Maybe it's Spectral H. I am not sure.

Well suddenly everything in the room went black except the candle. I saw outlines of objects that were lined in what looked like molten lava or fire. I felt like I went into a trance and the room became wavy. During this time I was projecting with my third eye my deepest desires into Mammon box and universe. I just kept projecting it. It was awesome. Not quite sure what happened but my first thought was maybe I was viewing the underworld with the molten lava look. Not sure what it looks like down there but that was my impression. Since having the different spells I feel deeper. I am much quieter and introspective than before. I know that's part of my dark spirituality.

I do hear my demonic familiars more now. My Queen and Imp A. I did hear Black Flame C but he is quiet most times. I haven't heard Spectral H but I feel her and keep her vessel on all the time. I am connected to her but do not hear her speaking to me.
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Awesome experience! :devilthumbs:
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Minerva418

:Ddevil: I've heard of really good things about the Mammon box ♡ This encourages me to get it, so glad you had such a cool experience with it ☆
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Ohhhh yes the Mammon Box! Definitely putting it on my list! Your experience sounds awesome!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”