One Harry Potter interesting dream

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Few days ago i heard for demon called Alastor. At the internet He is described as "evil", "unfriendly", and also i don't see anyone to work with Him. I started to get interest about Him. But still i am not sure is it wise or not to do connecting ritual. I have asked my Patron about it, but got some unclear answers because our connection doesn't work well last days. Then i wrote the letter to Patron with the same question (among the another) and sent it to Him.
Same night i dreamed strange dream i have never dreamed before. It was about accepting and classifieing young magicians in Hogwards school (for Harry Potter novels as many of you already know). To those who don't know: during the first check-in every kid would get magic hat at his/her head, which would tell him which group of pupils he belongs. There are 4 groups of pupils, based on their character: Griffindor (brave, loyal), Slytherin (more "foxy" and manipulating), Ravenclaw (wise and smart) and Hufflepuff (shortest to say - what we consider as mainly "good guys": helpful, loyal and generous).
So well, as you guess, it was my row to get that hat at my head. And i knew it should tell me something about my future path connected with Alastor. But damn hat couldn't put me in any group! It doubted between Slytherin and Ravenclaw the most. Griffindor was mentioned too. So now, as i feel really big wish to connect to Alastor, i am re-thinking the meaning of this dream again and can't really decide what to do.
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Want to add my attitude about that dream. Maybe it means the following: you decide if you want to invoke Alastor. But be intuitive and wise/smart just like Slytherin and Ravenclaw, and also loyal like Griffindor once you reach Him. Be also brave. Could be that isn't it?
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Makes sense to me
Go into it with both eyes open, but be sure to show him the proper respect
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Another thought:
The bravery aspect could suggest both the idea of forgetting what you've heard and approach with an open mind and an open heart, and the idea of approaching from a place of strength, meaning with a clear sense of self and with boundaries clearly defined
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”