Feeling Drawn to a particular entity.

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I posted this in beginners on the LHP because this is what I imagine a beginner would ask. What does it feel like to be drawn to a particular entity(s)? Which entities do you feel drawn to? Is it like a feeling that makes you want to learn more and more about them and strengthen your connection with them?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
User4863

Rio666 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:39 am
Is it like a feeling that makes you want to learn more and more about them and strengthen your connection with them?
This is how I feel towards a particular entity and I was wondering what could that mean. I heard from a priestess that it could that your soul knows them from a different lifetime. What else could it mean?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

They could be trying to get your attention by making you think of them.
Azrael
Your favourite Demon?: My Demon Friend Companions. :)
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The best thing in this case is... try to contact that spirit and ask if he or she will be willing to work with you.

You may do a reading as well before.

Idk, why you even ask, it's obvious.
User4863

Azrael wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:50 am
The best thing in this case is... try to contact that spirit and ask if he or she will be willing to work with you.

You may do a reading as well before.

Idk, why you even ask, it's obvious.
I know they want to work with me. That's not what I asked, you misunderstood the question.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Rio666 wrote:
I posted this in beginners on the LHP because this is what I imagine a beginner would ask. What does it feel like to be drawn to a particular entity(s)? Which entities do you feel drawn to? Is it like a feeling that makes you want to learn more and more about them and strengthen your connection with them?
I can tell you my experience with Leviathan (patron) because i am not sure about the experiences in general.
First of all i adore His favorite colors and elements from His realm whole my life. I am naturally attracted to water, sea depths and it's marvelous vegetation and colorful life, i adore the feeling at my body while i am swimming and fresh water caresses my body, i used to swim every day in some periods of life, even went to the swimming course and competed when i was a kid. Really enjoyed it. Also i adore sea fruits meals, fish, squids are my favorite meal ever, and when i started with LHP and went through the list of demon's names, i was immediately attracted to few names, and Leviathan's among them. :)
Also, that amazing Divine (next to Azazel) is the only one who can break these strong blockades in my spiritual eye and knows the best way how to come to my world. He is speaking through symbols with me but at explicit and simple way my poor spiritual senses can realize and that makes my skepticism lower and lower each day.
Too many coincidences here, don't we agree?
And important is to mention (you can read about it at "Demonic teachings" topic where i shared with you our ultimate story of my life) that He even told me that He is my patron when i directly asked Him. And His proof was so strong and clear that i left staring in it with eyes wide open and lost that damn doubt almost completely. Beautiful experience only our beloved patrons can give to us! :)
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
User4863

Dimension VI wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:44 pm
Rio666 wrote:
I can tell you my experience with Leviathan (patron) because i am not sure about the experiences in general.
First of all i adore His favorite colors and elements from His realm whole my life. I am naturally attracted to water, sea depths and it's marvelous vegetation and colorful life, i adore the feeling at my body while i am swimming and fresh water caresses my body, i used to swim every day in some periods of life, even went to the swimming course and competed when i was a kid. Really enjoyed it. Also i adore sea fruits meals, fish, squids are my favorite meal ever, and when i started with LHP and went through the list of demon's names, i was immediately attracted to few names, and Leviathan's among them. :)
Also, that amazing Divine (next to Azazel) is the only one who can break these strong blockades in my spiritual eye and knows the best way how to come to my world. He is speaking through symbols with me but at explicit and simple way my poor spiritual senses can realize and that makes my skepticism lower and lower each day.
Too many coincidences here, don't we agree?
And important is to mention (you can read about it at "Demonic teachings" topic where i shared with you our ultimate story of my life) that He even told me that He is my patron when i directly asked Him. And His proof was so strong and clear that i left staring in it with eyes wide open and lost that damn doubt almost completely. Beautiful experience only our beloved patrons can give to us! :)
Thank you for sharing, it's a really beautiful story. So, do you think that the first entity you feel drawn to is your patron?

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user2774653b

Rio666 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:06 am
Thank you for sharing, it's a really beautiful story. So, do you think that the first entity you feel drawn to is your patron?

Not necessarily. In my case it was, in your may be companion, incubus/succubus, imp, who knows who. But whoever it is you are going to have the same beautiful story for sure. :)
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight
User4863

Dimension VI wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:10 am

Not necessarily. In my case it was, in your may be companion, incubus/succubus, imp, who knows who. But whoever it is you are going to have the same beautiful story for sure. :)
Also, you said he told he's your patron. I'm confused, don't you decide who your patron is instead of entities knowing they're your patron?

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user2774653b

Rio666 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:44 am
Dimension VI wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:10 am
Also, you said he told he's your patron. I'm confused, don't you decide who your patron is instead of entities knowing they're your patron?

Yes i felt He was, but then i was confused by something and should check that by asking Him. He answered yes. 🙂 I think that generally there has to be agreement at both sides. Even if you want some Demon to be your patron, you can't be sure that He wants the same. Always check it by asking Them.
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”