Doubts and scepticism

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I suggest not telling people in real life that you do anything occult related. It just never ends well. Except like in the case of the person who threatened you, it can get them to show their true colors. Know that they can't do anything to you, they're harmless. Your anxiety is probably coming from yourself, why Belial can't help you and shielding won't do anything. They planted the seed, you have to stop nurturing it. You're going to be more than fine working with demons, ask anyone who actually did it. I don't know why or if he's ignoring you, but that it's harder to hear spirits when you're not calm and focused.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
warp traveler

Annabelle

Take this point of view:

-Spirituality and religion are not the same, the first is self growth and learning and exploring something more and making/forging connections and growing, the other is "believe" of masses of something THEY think is there and is correct.
-Among my Immortal teachers are Lord´s Jesus ,Buda , Chiron and a few other. But among my mother Goddesses are Lady´s Lilith, Hecate and Kali. I LOVE and Respect them, and see them as teachers/friends and family. And not in a religious view, spiritual yes, religious no.
- You should see BY your on experiences and not form others, read and learn yes, but is your boots and is your path!

You are on the road of learning, fear is the bigger killer of everything. Hold on your convictions, passion and love and punch always forward!

Be Human and let your experiences , heart and brain tell you what to do.

2 Links that may help you (And I advice you to read the full story of the second link, but the 14 chapter is key to you at the moment):

1-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0fInUhtnk

2-https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-2 ... ter-294189
I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects/WAAAGH!

"What is Life it out maddens, reason and apple cider?"

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Annabelle wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:01 am
People i dunno what happens with me last few days. Im still communicating with demons via ennchs and feel our relationship on positive way, but i cant get rid of doubts about it, and also i got some insomnia, sleeping barely few hours per day and feeling really exhausted.
And yesterday in the evening my friend who worships christian god scared me badly with some stories of ppl who followed our path and communicatinf with demons. He told me im going to suffer sooner or later, that demons are only lieing to me and preparing to take my soul and sanity, even life, and he threaten me with exorcism!!
After that i finished our chat abd didnt sleep WHOLE NIGHT in terrible sense of panic and anxiety. I was shielding myself, but it didnt help, asked Belial for help, but he didnt respond on any way, i was crying whole night in the bed and today im out of myself completely...
I really dont wanna believe that they lie to me, but his stories were so convincing i cant stop to see myself in it and panic.
Also i scare that Belial is going to become mad bcs my doubts and really do some harm to me. And i dunno where from all this insomnia last few days... i never had it in my life! And guy in one of these terrific stories startes his horror episode EXACTLY with insomnia!

Guys i need help, its serious! 😐😐 I feel i ll go mad, and at the same time i dont wanna lose my Belial and few more demons i adore. I like thia path! What to do?
When it comes to religion, people have an agenda. Your friend has one even if she/he will not cop to it. It is entirely possible that this friend is unaware of the agenda, that is what "religious instruction" (AKA, brain washing) is for. Raven hit the nail on the head, this friend is working from a place of great fear and is most likely totally unaware of it. People who act out of fear always end up in a bad space, emotionally. Not because some "deity" sent them to this bad space, but because, where fear is in control, there is no love. Where there is no love there cannot be growth and soul evolution. People who teach fear cannot avoid teaching hate. They will tell you what and who to fear, and No Questions Allowed.

Your friend is your friend. I will not tell you how to feel about this friend, but be aware that there is an agenda at work on your friends part, and that agenda is not in your best interests.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Also, when you have doubts, remember that Akelta has worked her ENTIRE LIFE with Demons, and she was never lied to or asked for her soul! She love Demons, and they love her. :) Mine are the best thing that ever happened to me, and When I die I hope sincerely hope I get to be around them in Hell, or in the next life if there is one for me. Belial is not going to take your right of choice from you...he is waiting to hear what you decide. I had doubts at first, too. I am glad no one ever drove me away because of fear! Never let a decision be made due to fear or pain or anger.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I have very good new - i dont scare anymore. With starting connection with Lord Leviathan i got benefits in many areas in my life, fear of "soul taking" demons faded forever. There is just doubt about is that all real, but it will fade with time too, im sure. Its all about my unability to really see/hear these beings yet. 🙂

Shadow work and thought discipline made me more patient girl then before, my anger while losing (chess) faded almost completely, conversations with ppl are better, my mind brighter and more clear. Ok, still a lot work about improving all of this, but i can sense progress.

I never felt it while i was worshipping Jesus/Holy Mary/Ghost... i just dont resonate with them at all, their energies cant affect me. But after the beginning of my LHP i turned to completely different person in JUST 3 MONTHS!! 😮

Im blessed. Really deeply blessed. By all DL's with whom i was connecting, and my patron divine Lord Leviathan who has more then unbeliavable patience with my silly doubts and soul-storms. :devilbow:
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Shared upg! I went through this exact thing when I first started out. It’s natural, especially when you are in a majority Christian environment. Lean to look at what is fear, and what is fact. If it makes you feel scared are sad, it’s probably your brain playing tricks on you.

Do calming exercises, learn to let go of the fear. It sounds like you have not grounded yourself much. Grounding will help a lot. Ground after you do anything spiritual is good for your mental health. Take breaks and days off from spiritual things. The universe is about balance, so try to rest and come back down after your workings.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H. P. Lovecraft

Judaism, Christianity and Islam is a house of cards.
And the best way to counter this nonsense is through logic and reason.
I have to quote myself from a another post of mine.
Whiski wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:51 pm
Almost 2,5 years ago I watched videos from E.A.Koetting. I also thought " What a fucking satanist"
"This is insane! Demons are evil!" (Because of the rumors)
For some unknown reason something inside of me pushed me to still watching his videos.
At a certain point I had to admit it wasn`t so insane anymore.
One day when it was bedtime, I asked my self how it would be to become a devil worshipper my self, and in this night I had a very convincing dream.
It felt so extremely right to be on the LHP. (My intuition gave me a sign)
So I studied more about demons and the LHP. But something was still missing.
6 months later I came across of one of Akeltas interviews on youtube.

https://youtu.be/7MtfjD49mG8

You have no idea how many times I was listing to this at the beginning of my path. I downloaded it as an MP3 file.
And a few months later after I saved some money, I got my first companion from S&S.

What helped me with criticism was science. History, archeology, math, physics.
Everything that debunks Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
It is pretty stupid when somebody tries to criticize you and he him self beliefs in a fairy tale.
There is a lot of videos on youtube from atheist scientists who debunks the bible in every piece of it.
I don`t have problems with atheits as long they are not radical them self.
At the end it`s impossible to argue with religious people. They act like Terminators.
"You cannot reason with them, you cannot bargain with them, and they absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are convinced or dead."
They don`t care about facts, logic and reason, except it suits them.
All that counts for them is religious feelings.
The ridiculous argument I ever heard was "Science is satanic!"
But it`s totally fine for them to use computers, cars, TV, cell phones and so on, what we have thanks to science .

It`s pretty much the same like someone would claim Harry Potter is real, and why you ask?
"It`s simple. Because J.K. Rowling wrote books about him."
"But it`s fiction, fantasy."
"Nonsense. Harry Potter is very real. The reason why we can`t see wizards and witches is because they put a spell on us muggles so we can`t see them.
J.K. Rowling got the messages from Harry potter him self via channeling.
He must hide him self from Lord Voldemort or the world is in danger."
If you follow this logic you cannot prove or debunk if Harry Potter is real or not.
Never act because of fear. Look at the facts!
Many people these days follow the mindset of " I feel it deep in my heart, so it must be true" nonsense.
All that counts are feelings. Peolpe confuse feeling with intuition. This are 2 different things.
I know a few people who follow their feeling their whole time, and their life is a mess.
One reason why Master Belial doesn`t answer your calls could be that you wasn`t in the right vibration for connection.
Some times you have good days, some times you have bad days.
Like an athlete. Most of the time he can run 10 miles or more, some times only 5. It dependents on his mood.
Maybe Belial couldn`t help you, even when he wanted to. Maybe it was something you have to go through.
Maybe he was just testing your loyalty to him. Who knows.
A few months a ago I asked Eilana a private question and I think she would be ok if I quote her here:
Eilana wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:27 am
When starting out, sometimes people can be afraid of working with a certain being. Because of their fear, they may end up misinterpreting things that happen. Let’s say someone wants to work with Lucifer but they are deathly afraid of him. They go ahead and do a ritual to Lucifer. Now they can’t hear but while doing the ritual, something falls over on their altar. The next day they almost get into a car accident. They may immediately think, I summoned Lucifer and he is trying to kill me or god is trying to punish me. This is fear in the human brain interpreting things that way (at least from my perspective lol).
Without fear, someone could say, hey something fell over on the altar, I think I made contact. The following day when they almost get in a car accident they could interpret it as, wow I almost got into a car accident but I think Lucifer is protecting me. I did not get into a car accident and I am safe!
It really all comes down to how we interpret things. I find people who have fear are biased, though I admit you can be biased in the other way too. In a lot of cases I think it comes down to personal belief though. What is your experience and how do you interpret it? I think people like Akelta do a lot of work, they share their experiences and it is helpful. It’s always good to listen to them, but at the same time no matter who the source is, always be aware of your own thoughts, beliefs and fears.
Akelta uses the argument that darkness and demons are the flippsite of divinity.
I think it is true, but I don`t use this statement. For me personally it sounds like you try to justify why you on this path.
I don`t try to justify my decisions to anyone, I just do it.

OK. I think you saw a few videos on youtube about the bad bad demons and why you shouldn`t work with them.
Many videos who spread the bad rumors about the demons came from christians.
And like Nyctophilia Raven said before, most christians never saw or will ever see a demon in their life.
There are some videos from people who played with the Ouija board and had bad experiences with it.
And to make it worse they clam it was a demon. How do they know it was a demon? Did the entity gave them his demonic ID card to identify them self as a demon?
There a countless lifeforms out in the spirit world.
The same counts with attack from a Succubus or an Incubus. How do you know it was an Incubus or an Succubus? They cannot distinguish between them. Most humans don`t know what kind of entity is out there. I mean the species.
Lets say you never saw an animal before in you life and for the first time you bin attacked by a dog.
And later you clam a cow tried to kill you. When you never saw an animal before, how can you tell the difference.

Satan makes no sense in the Jewish, Christian and Islamic mythology. They see him as an fallen Angel.
When you look at other cultures or religions, you also got the good and the bad guys.
But there it makes more sense. In this cases it`s a battle between gods. God versus God, who will win?
Two equal powers fight with each other. A good God and a bad God.
But here Satan is not a God. Why should he play a game when he knows at the beginning that he cannot win? He will always lose.
When you ask this question a Christian, he will answer you " Well the Devil is dumb"
Really? All the time Christians are telling us "The devil is smart. He is behind every corner. He is the greatest trickster who every exists".
Yeah. But he never realized that he never can win? After all this thousands of years he never realized that?
Are you fucking kidding me?

There are christians called creationist who don`t belief in evolution.
Ok, let say evolution is not real, this is not an argument that Christianity automatically is true.
Even if they can debunk evolution, they still have to prove that their God is the real deal.
From all the over 5000 Gods that was worshippt in human history, it can only be Jehovah?
Well, Christianity has a Messiah, has prophets, has miracles, has a virgin birth, has a resurrection from the dead.
Guess what. Other religions have that too. And their mythologies is much better.
"Jesus can save you!"
Save? From what? A Hell that Jehovah creates? Did that means that Jesus saves us from God?
Remember, in the Jewish-Chistian mythology Satan is not a God. He cannot create anything.
Not even hell.
It`s like what George Carlin wants said :
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! But He loves you.
Jesus needs satan. It`s like in the comics. You need a Supervillain so you can act as the Superhero.
Or a doctor who poisons everyone so that he can cure everybody.
But lets say you turn back to Christianity. Are you sure you pick the right one?
- Catholicism?
- Protestantism
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- Mormon
- Or a Christians sect, with a guy who thinks he is the new Jesus?
If you choose the wrong one you are still fucked.
All this christian groups clam they are the real christians and all the others are fucked.
At the end god is not the solution. He is the problem.
At least when you devote your self to a path, you should get someting back in return.
When you devote your self to Leviathan, Belial or Azazel, you want something back.
May it be knowledge, wisdom, money, love or what ever.
In Christianity you don`t really have that. It`s more like "worship me and I don`t send you to hell. And for eternity you will tell me how awesome I am."
This is not really convincing.
I want to give you here a few videos you should see.
These videos are a bit boring, but informative. You have to oversee that they are Atheist.
Atheist are bulletproof when it comes to religion. You cannot threaten them with hell.
They don`t act on feelings. Only logic and reason.
After you saw the videos, maybe you feel better.

Bill Maher on religion. https://youtu.be/OKwcSDWmQSM?t=300
A History of God https://youtu.be/MlnnWbkMlbg
The Evolution of Jesus in the Bible https://youtu.be/XKAHoYCWXF8
Mythical Man https://youtu.be/cAEghxnK3UU
Jesus wasn't Jesus https://youtu.be/6lqC8fvIspY
Did Jesus Even Exist? https://youtu.be/WUYRoYl7i6U
The Real Origins of Christianity https://youtu.be/qDt7wc5nn7E
The Evolution of Satan in the Bible https://youtu.be/j-gbOnWj6Mw
The Origins of Satan https://youtu.be/61eeKakLBbU
Realizing Hell Does Not Exist https://youtu.be/Wgj65-EfmoA
Give the Devil His Due https://youtu.be/XbiADYVORGE
Satan Through The Ages https://youtu.be/-D5Ce4INp9U
The Ten Commandments https://youtu.be/36g3auOm9HA
The Damn Commandments https://youtu.be/8u3z69YpLx0
Satanic Panic 1 https://youtu.be/42tCr_uXQBo
Satanic Panic 2 https://youtu.be/iW6UoIjy5F4
Satanic Panic 3 https://youtu.be/ATUpSPj0x-c
Deception of a Generation https://youtu.be/Hnjdq32u-MU
Demonic Toys https://youtu.be/P9yCYeuC8O0
Top 10 Things The Bible Forbids https://youtu.be/A6cb0GNc1WY
Wiccan Going To Hell https://youtu.be/Cyv2DawD148
Pathetic Prophetic Failure https://youtu.be/j9RN8UgBBs4
Rapture Day https://youtu.be/80BeyRYlMSQ
Is the New Testament Reliable? https://youtu.be/b-cZncVmtIU
What the Bible Ought to Say https://youtu.be/pTGTkbaMc0k

Even when it is a lot of videos, please give them a chance.
It doesn`t matter if Judaism, Christianity and Islam ever existed or not.
People believed in demons before this religions appeared.
Maybe this Song brings you into a better mood. :headbang:
https://youtu.be/jhK2ev_O-pc
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Perhaps you should take a break from trying to work with Belial and take the time to really learn more about him, and also to ask yourself what really is your intent in all of this, what do you expect to get out of it, and even more importantly, what you are willing to put into it. Lord Belial is a Noble Demon Lord who helps in matters of finance and legalities. He can grant titles, and bring justice when justice is due. He is a lover of knowledge and respects those who come to Him to learn and to obtain wisdom. He loves worldly pleasures as well therefore reunites family and friends because He loves to see us enjoying this life, this world, each other... so there is no room for whining and complaining with Him. While he requires offerings if he is to even consider working with you, what is even more important is your intent in seeking him out. You say you “love”him, but do you love him for who and what he really is, or do you love that rugged, macho, sexy persona? You really need to ask yourself this, because believe me, that persona is not always what he is about.
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Annabelle wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:46 am
I have very good new - i dont scare anymore. With starting connection with Lord Leviathan i got benefits in many areas in my life, fear of "soul taking" demons faded forever. There is just doubt about is that all real, but it will fade with time too, im sure. Its all about my unability to really see/hear these beings yet. 🙂
In my opinion you cannot experience Him before you get rid of doubts about His existence. Relax. Empty your head of thoughts. Thoughts aren't necessarily the Truth. Rarely they are. Don't trust to them so blindly. Just feel and be.
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”