Resources for connecting with demons

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I can't speak for you, but there are some of us who never experience anything.
Hence why I always have this face ———-> *points at Grumpy avatar*
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Lokakisa wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 am
How can you work with Ose and not experience anything?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Rio666 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:28 am
Lokakisa wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 am
How can you work with Ose and not experience anything?
I have not actually worked with Ose yet. I have tried working with Marbas for healing.
I am the most muggle of muggles, supremely ungifted.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Yes, including the vessel always helps. All you really need is a desire to learn and a way to connect to their energy, like the sigil or enn. Sometimes a drop of blood can help. I use diabetic lancets. Don't use that if you are afraid of what you have heard of blood pacts and contracts with Satan and his Demons. You want this to be a positive experience, and sometimes it takes a while for old info and doubts and fears to fade. Just welcome them with admiring thoughts. Nothing fake, just what you really feel. (((hugs Loki)))
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:49 am
Yes, including the vessel always helps. All you really need is a desire to learn and a way to connect to their energy, like the sigil or enn. Sometimes a drop of blood can help. I use diabetic lancets. Don't use that if you are afraid of what you have heard of blood pacts and contracts with Satan and his Demons. You want this to be a positive experience, and sometimes it takes a while for old info and doubts and fears to fade. Just welcome them with admiring thoughts. Nothing fake, just what you really feel. (((hugs Loki)))
Thanks. :) Still didnt consider giving blood, but i think it might work. No fear about it, pacts or whatever. I actually WANNA make pact with Lord Satan and his demons. :devillust: Last days i feel depressed bcs im not getting any supernatural responce from them, so everything i really want is to connect with them bcs i admire them, i want them to be my friends and mentors. :grouphug:
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
User4863

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
The thought of pricking myself (even if it's just for a tiny drop of blood) makes me anxious. Not sure if most people are like that.
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Rio666 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:59 am
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
The thought of pricking myself (even if it's just for a tiny drop of blood) makes me anxious. Not sure if most people are like that.
Im too, and i think the most people r, but if i decide to do this, if i realize that its the only way to really connect with my demons i ll do it no matter what i feel or not. :headbang: U just need to stab urself with needle somewhere or fast small cut with knife. Nothing too scary. Just a little pain that moment and then lack of any pain for the eternity. :meditate: :)
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
User4863

Im too, and i think the most people r, but if i decide to do this, if i realize that its the only way to really connect with my demons i ll do it no matter what i feel or not. :headbang: U just need to stab urself with needle somewhere or fast small cut with knife. Nothing too scary. Just a little pain that moment and then lack of any pain for the eternity. :meditate: :)
[/quote]
Still doesn't stop the stomach churning feeling, at least for me.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”