Squaring up with Satan (Humorous)

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Squaring up with Satan

So last night I had a funny little dream, and it went like this:

I was at an amusement park of some kind, and there was a motorcycle ride I wanted to go on where you jump from one ramp to another ramp over the people waiting in line (queue) for the ride. I was told that before I could go on the ride, which was aptly named the “Square Up With Satan,” I had to “Square up with Satan,” who was apparently in a room just next to where the line formed.

I’ve never worked with Satan directly, so we don’t really have a bond or anything. But what happened next was pretty funny to me at the time (give me a pass if it’s not actually funny. I’m up very early and my brain is still wacky.)

I ducked into that room where a bunch of people were waiting. Satan was behind a desk with a big wide scroll of parchment in front of him, and people were gathered around that. I caught his eye from across the room in the doorway, made finger guns at him and basically shouted, “Hey…. *wink* you and me… we’re cool, right?”
And he made finger guns back at me and was like, “Yeah, we’re cool,” and I was like “Sweet! I knew it!" and skipped that whole process and went to get in line for the motorcycle ride. XD

Some context:
Yesterday was a really solid good day for me with a lot of unexpected things going my way and making stuff awesome. At the end of all of it, before I went to bed, I just took a while to be thankful for everything that happened and the great opportunities and experiences.

Also, caffeine has a delayed effect on me. I had a fair bit of caffeine earlier in the day yesterday, and it seemed to only reach my brain at night. After the dream, I couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up and did stuff. Usually when I drink coffee I end up writing, but I didn't do anything like that last night. I think my brain might have compensated for the lack of creative outlet. *shrug*
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

That's an interesting dream with Satan. :devilgrin:
and motorcycles.

:headbang:
Sounds like a positive dream, so it's probably a good sign. :wink:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Oflight Lokebrenna
Patron Deities: Loki

Ha! That is something I would do.
I'm here and I'm QUEER!!!
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias

Chrysopaelian wrote:Squaring up with Satan

So last night I had a funny little dream, and it went like this:

I was at an amusement park of some kind, and there was a motorcycle ride I wanted to go on where you jump from one ramp to another ramp over the people waiting in line (queue) for the ride. I was told that before I could go on the ride, which was aptly named the “Square Up With Satan,” I had to “Square up with Satan,” who was apparently in a room just next to where the line formed.

I’ve never worked with Satan directly, so we don’t really have a bond or anything. But what happened next was pretty funny to me at the time (give me a pass if it’s not actually funny. I’m up very early and my brain is still wacky.)

I ducked into that room where a bunch of people were waiting. Satan was behind a desk with a big wide scroll of parchment in front of him, and people were gathered around that. I caught his eye from across the room in the doorway, made finger guns at him and basically shouted, “Hey…. *wink* you and me… we’re cool, right?”
And he made finger guns back at me and was like, “Yeah, we’re cool,” and I was like “Sweet! I knew it!" and skipped that whole process and went to get in line for the motorcycle ride. XD

Some context:
Yesterday was a really solid good day for me with a lot of unexpected things going my way and making stuff awesome. At the end of all of it, before I went to bed, I just took a while to be thankful for everything that happened and the great opportunities and experiences.

Also, caffeine has a delayed effect on me. I had a fair bit of caffeine earlier in the day yesterday, and it seemed to only reach my brain at night. After the dream, I couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up and did stuff. Usually when I drink coffee I end up writing, but I didn't do anything like that last night. I think my brain might have compensated for the lack of creative outlet. *shrug*
Hmmmm...Well, having a powerful throbbing machine between your legs that "takes off" every time you "twist the throttle" could have soooooooo many different meanings. But I suspect that in this context, it means your favorite color is blue. The part with Satan? I strongly suspect that you had a chat with Lord Satan, in a casual way, like bumping into each other at Walmart, or something, and he put your mind at rest about something you felt might be an issue between the two of you.

He was "at the office" specifically for people who needed clarity on their relationship to His Lordship. He's busy with paperwork when you stick your head in the door, lots of people waiting to be "summoned" and all you have to do is catch his eye, and, specifically, using body language that indicates your desire to know if everything is okay between the two of you, and He uses the same body language to say "Everything's Jake. Catch ya on the flip side."

And then you put a powerful, throbbing machine between your legs because your favorite color is blue. :headbang:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas

Passchendaele wrote: Hmmmm...Well, having a powerful throbbing machine between your legs that "takes off" every time you "twist the throttle" could have soooooooo many different meanings. But I suspect that in this context, it means your favorite color is blue. The part with Satan? I strongly suspect that you had a chat with Lord Satan, in a casual way, like bumping into each other at Walmart, or something, and he put your mind at rest about something you felt might be an issue between the two of you.

He was "at the office" specifically for people who needed clarity on their relationship to His Lordship. He's busy with paperwork when you stick your head in the door, lots of people waiting to be "summoned" and all you have to do is catch his eye, and, specifically, using body language that indicates your desire to know if everything is okay between the two of you, and He uses the same body language to say "Everything's Jake. Catch ya on the flip side."

And then you put a powerful, throbbing machine between your legs because your favorite color is blue. :headbang:
I think this touched on some important stuff.

I know in the back of my mind that I've been concerned that if I got "On the radar" so to speak of a Demon Lord because of one of these group rituals, or a ritual that mentions them, without getting to know and working with them that they might wonder why I don't choose to work with them one on one. Ultimately, it's not because I don't think they're powerful and worthwhile and all of those things, but because I can only handle so much at a time, and that's not specifically what I'm drawn to.

I guess one concern was: Is it rude to acknowledge that these great beings exist and not really do anything for/with them?
But I guess part of wondering about that comes from my history with Catholicism, and the "Worship me or burn" ultimatum which my mind softened to "Worship me or I will think you're a wasted configuration of matter." XD

But really, it is nice to have an interaction to know that I won't piss anyone powerful off by just doing my own thing without them most of the time. Academically, I already knew this. It just didn't quite sink in to all the back bits of my meat brain that bubble to the surface every once in a while.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias

It amazes me how "available" His Lordship can be. I have gotten more direct responses From Lord Satan than I ever got in a lifetime of praying mt heart out to that christian god.
BTY...I never got a single response. he was never listening no matter how badly I needed help Not even a whisper of a response :glaredevil:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Passchendaele wrote:It amazes me how "available" His Lordship can be. I have gotten more direct responses From Lord Satan than I ever got in a lifetime of praying mt heart out to that christian god.
BTY...I never got a single response. he was never listening no matter how badly I needed help Not even a whisper of a response :glaredevil:
Well Jonny (one of my angels) had this to say about that: "No pain no gain", in other words "suffering is good for you, the more the better.."
It seems suffering is an important part of their beliefs.
moonshadowlab

It sounds like you connected with lord satan. I have thoughts too about lord satan, like I should start reaching out to him since i’ve reached out to lord lucifer, lord azazel and lord leviathan and have their sigils on the wall. It’s really weird because I feel like he is thinking “ hello, what about me?”

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”