Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque Store Section!

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Eilana wrote:If anyone feels like testing.... Can you guys clear your cache and check to see if the demons are visible in this section of the store now?

https://satanandsons.com/product-catego ... ompanions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They weren't showing up before for me in firefox and chrome. I'm still working on the Carnivale Demoniaque section, but what I just did produced different results and now I can see this section populated with products whereas before I couldn't.... working on the Carnival Section now.

Thank you to anyone who helps and provides feedback <3333
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I think the demons are doing it....so they can get with the ones they are supposed to! XD
LOL I was thinking this too.

All better, thank you! :hug:
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Thank you everyone ^-^
1(13)666(13)1 wrote:All better, thank you! :hug:
You're welcome Christian and thank you :hug:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Hokage _Sarutobi

It's displaying now. Thank you. :devilcomp: :devilthumbs:
“As in most fairy tales, there's a prince and a princess, dragons and some magic, and the feeling it gives you that anything is possible if we could stay this way forever.”
― Crystal Woods, Write like no one is reading

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (French Geologist, Priest, Philosopher and Mystic, 1881-1955)

"... My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny..."

laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Mutilation Demon store section questions!

What is Mutilation Abstract?

What is Mutilation Horror?

:devilclap:
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

laalbieglna wrote:Mutilation Demon store section questions!

Thank you yes I am also curious about this
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Darth Moronius

laalbieglna wrote:Mutilation Demon store section questions!

and what is desire demon please :devilwave:
Calin

I have a release of voidal contortion screams coming my way!!
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I am absolutely spell-bound by the listings in the SCD store section!

One in particular, who sounds utterly enchanting,( Desire/Crypt Harlequin Contortionist M) had this bit in Her listing...

"She will make swift work of enemies though and enjoys tearing them down and destroying them in sinister ways that reveal her Crypt Heritage. She also loves baking and enjoys baking cupcakes."

Cupcakes? Well, why didn't you say so sooner? How sinister can she be if she loves baking cupcakes? (Don't answer that.)

The thing I love about these listings, all of the listings, is that the DC's would love to WORK WITH their human companions, to help them develop, within themselves, the power to achieve what they desire. This is a deeply important point because there are persons allegedly on the RHP who make the most outrageous claims and promises that they can "get" personal Angels who will do all the heavy lifting, no effort on the part of the human whatsoever!

I do not doubt for a moment that there are many beings on the Astral who would love to f**k with someone on the Material in this way. Pretending to be an Angel, at the behest of someone on the Material looking for a fast buck. The tip-off is the admonishment, "Don't worry about a thing! Let US do all the worrying! All you have to do is sit back in your barka-lounger and wait for all these wonderful things to just fall into your lap. Zero effort on your part is required! Um...except to write checks."
And wait, and wait.

RHP'ers are not real big on personal responsibility. In the LHP it's "If your not willing to put in the sweat equity to archive your own success, to make YOUR dreams, not ours, come true, go home. We have nothing to talk about."
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Passchendaele wrote:I am absolutely spell-bound by the listings in the SCD store section!

One in particular, who sounds utterly enchanting,( Desire/Crypt Harlequin Contortionist M) had this bit in Her listing...

"She will make swift work of enemies though and enjoys tearing them down and destroying them in sinister ways that reveal her Crypt Heritage. She also loves baking and enjoys baking cupcakes."

Cupcakes? Well, why didn't you say so sooner? How sinister can she be if she loves baking cupcakes? (Don't answer that.)

The thing I love about these listings, all of the listings, is that the DC's would love to WORK WITH their human companions, to help them develop, within themselves, the power to achieve what they desire. This is a deeply important point because there are persons allegedly on the RHP who make the most outrageous claims and promises that they can "get" personal Angels who will do all the heavy lifting, no effort on the part of the human whatsoever!

I do not doubt for a moment that there are many beings on the Astral who would love to f**k with someone on the Material in this way. Pretending to be an Angel, at the behest of someone on the Material looking for a fast buck. The tip-off is the admonishment, "Don't worry about a thing! Let US do all the worrying! All you have to do is sit back in your barka-lounger and wait for all these wonderful things to just fall into your lap. Zero effort on your part is required! Um...except to write checks."
And wait, and wait.

RHP'ers are not real big on personal responsibility. In the LHP it's "If your not willing to put in the sweat equity to archive your own success, to make YOUR dreams, not ours, come true, go home. We have nothing to talk about."

I too have been salivating with interest over all these wonderful sounding companions. I happened to buy the one you mention though. The first one I was really drawn to was the Divinitiy demoness and succubus. Actually one of them. I also liked the necrosis harlequin and the mutilation harlequin V I think. But for some reason I could NOT stop myself from purchasing Desire/Crypt Harelquin Contortionist M. Especially that part about baking at the end... I was like great! She'll protect me AND take cupcakes as offerings? AWESOME

I want to purchase everything in this store. The magickals sound AMAZING. The Awaken your Dark Child work also sounds really enticing..... Too many choices! :crazy:
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Eilana wrote:If anyone feels like testing.... Can you guys clear your cache and check to see if the demons are visible in this section of the store now?

https://satanandsons.com/product-catego ... ompanions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They weren't showing up before for me in firefox and chrome. I'm still working on the Carnivale Demoniaque section, but what I just did produced different results and now I can see this section populated with products whereas before I couldn't.... working on the Carnival Section now.

Thank you to anyone who helps and provides feedback <3333
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I think the demons are doing it....so they can get with the ones they are supposed to! XD
LOL I was thinking this too.
I'm there! no problems on my end :devilclap:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”