Darkness

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I had gotten some much needed food last night that I'd been without for awhile. Afterwards, I felt very lethargic and sleepy, and fell asleep in a cocoon of the gentle energies of my companions.......

---------

I awoke to a dark room. There were no lights. I went downstairs into the kitchen to get some food. It was very dark in the kitchen, and it appeared to be the dead of night. The lights in the house were but dim glimmers giving off no visual aid at all. Mom was in the kitchen cooking steak and egg sushi for my brother, and asked if I wanted some. I told her I did and she went to make more.

As I look out the windows at the sky, I realize that it is mid morning. The sun is a dim white sphere giving off as much light as a new moon, slightly covered by clouds as the marine layer floats over the sky. There are also no stars visible here, as the blackness conceals this world.

I eventually find myself on a ship in the middle of a river/lake. The sky is still pitch black, but now my eyes have adjusted and I can see things clearly. The ship's captain and I docked here to look for someone or something. We find a young boy and older woman who help us fix the ship which had somehow lost parts we needed finding, and then set sail to the frozen northlands. On the sea we encounter many things, and end up in a large colony of cephalopods, which takes us to where we set out for.

I see a familiar figure out a ways, and leave the ship, walking across a few small ice sheets to greet him. It is my Patron. He aknowledges me as I approach. We exchange a few words before he goes to leave. I then speak up and request to spend more time with him, which he accepts. We then move to a seperate place on this plane. This place is closer to a temperate jungle than a tundra. I now notice that I'm in some kind of armor and carrying a large axe-mace weapon In my hand. He walks into the jungle, and I follow.

As we journey along, we have an enlightening conversation of many things. I do not remember much of what we spoke about. Eventually we reach a point in the path where he leaves me to continue onward as he returns to something needing his attention.

I follow the path a bit more until I find myself in a midieval town. There is a festival going on........
(This part of the dream gets fuzzy, but I recall something about vampires and going through a trap-filled place where I eventually aquire what I was looking for. The rest of the dream happens and I wake up.)
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

What an interesting dream, did you analyze any of the symbols? Or was this more of a lucid dream/journey through another place?
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

It was more of a journey through another realm.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”