21 day bonding ritual with Divinity/Hellborn King Z

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Heyoo!

I got inspiration from reading Eilana's 21 day bonding ritual and wanted to share mine in hopes to inspire someone else to bond with their companion, and maybe spice it up. There are many different ways of bonding so I shall share some of mine. I have gotten to day 6 so far but will have to have a week long break because I happen to go to Turkey tomorrow... So, I was thinking of continuing bonding in Turkey but not follow the 21 bonding ritual but just practise my skills as I just got my exercise booklet that you get when you have Lord Uphir work on you (I wrote about that in a separate post). Then when I come back home I can continue the bonding ritual where I left off.

This is my very first time doing a bonding ritual as grande as this, (well, grande and grande) so it took me a while to learn some etiquettes. I am lucky to have King Z as my companion. He, who has patience.

King Z is a very gentle, warm and funny demon who likes all kinds of celebration and very spicy food :devilflame:
He has a keen eye and is a wonderful protector. It was said in his scroll that he would gladly step in to protect me from negative energies, situations and people (lol I love the gladly part)
I waited his vessel for a month (I asked to change the vessel) and surprisingly kept hearing this loud laugh whenever I did something funny. I found that interesting.

King Z's hobbies are entertaining, telling jokes, celebrating and engaging in battles which tells a lot about him lol. He has very
nice arms and a sculpted chest which he likes to show off, so he does not usually cover his top half (seeeen it too many times now) :devilgrin: What I find super weird is that he was a preconjure and not a custom. He is the perfect match for me. We share so many things in common. It still amazes me.

Day 1: Welcoming Ritual

I feel a bit awkward so I don't know if I am sensing the King correctly, but now that I think about it I have an impression that he has been observing me and maybe laughing a little how I stumble on myself, but in a paternal loving way. Maybe I shouldn't use the word paternal love anymore in my future posts...

I start my ritual with lighting a red tealight and welcoming King Z to my space. Didn't feel energies shift (maybe becuse I said it in my mind and not out loud)
I begin talking to him about my day and what I would like to learn from him and what are my goals in this life. Since my hearing is not that developed (I do get short bursts here and there) so I had to rely on my sensing. After a while I feel warm overall, a definite sign of his presence.

Last part of the ritual was to mesh our energies, I felt a pressure on my torso and thighs. I was still lying on my bed and so I asked him where he was. I heard his voice clearly in my head, he answered "Between your legs" lol
It was time to sleep so I invited King Z for cuddles explaining him that I like cuddles and in my opinion it boosts our bonding. I feel pressure and warmth behind me, the bed also dipped! I have never felt my bed dip when I cuddle with my other family members :o His had was resting on my right thigh and I try to get a feel of his energy, how it feels like. I ask what was on his mind.... and I got "sticking my *** in you"
I was too embarrassed to answer :scareddevil:

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
:skull:
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Hehe.. sounds like you and King Z are off to a great start! :devilgrin:

Thank you for sharing your welcoming ritual experience with us.
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Oh myyyyy how sweet! And by the sounds of it, you could call him "daddy" if you're into it :crazy:
The bonding sounds like it's going well and you're sensing so much! Keep up the good work!!!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

As we all have learned quite quickly, most demons are very sexual by nature, and aren't shy about it lmao. Welcome to the club :b
Titania

Ikara wrote:Hehe.. sounds like you and King Z are off to a great start! :devilgrin:

Thank you for sharing your welcoming ritual experience with us.
Thank you for your kind comment! ^^
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Oh myyyyy how sweet! And by the sounds of it, you could call him "daddy" if you're into it :crazy:
The bonding sounds like it's going well and you're sensing so much! Keep up the good work!!!
Zaddyy!~ oh no... :devilshock: :devilgrin:
Oceanos wrote:As we all have learned quite quickly, most demons are very sexual by nature, and aren't shy about it lmao. Welcome to the club :b
Lol I feel funny about it but thanks xP
Titania

Our second bonding day is an energy attunement. I begin with placing pine oil, red tealight, orange candle and a red frankincense scented candle on my black wooden table in my room. I put a black velvet pouch bag in the middle of my formation and on the bag I place King Z’s vessel and two of his favorite stones: amethyst and onyx. I think King Z touched my ears as I was opening the oil bottle (lol just as I was re-reading this bit my phasma communicator said yes. I keep it open just for fun whenever I ike it).
I made tea for me and King Z... Green for me and white spiced with cayenne pepper for him :) He really likes spicy things...

I welcomed him in my mind and felt a slight vibration. Later on saw a flash of light from the corner of my eyes.
At this point I feel lots of touches, just to tell me that he is here. I also feel more tingles on my forehead, between my brows and the area above my left ear. The touches then moved to my shoulder blades as I try to focus on them.

Something moved in my bag.

I move on to placing my left hand next to me, palm up and ask King Z to touch my palm. I first felt a light pressure (and more things moving) but did not sense anything coming from the touches, they felt neutral. Next I asked King Z to run his finger across my palm. Since I was getting tired I decided to play for a while with King Z. He ran his finger down across my palm, it didn't feel strong but it was there and it made me smile.
I was too tired from a long day so whenever I closed my eyes I immediately started to doze off so I could not continue with sensing exercises for too long.

My head got grabbed while I was closing the ritual lol Don't know what that meant...

Cuddled with King Z, and feel my body warm up, again until I fell asleep wearing his vessel. He came maybe 10min after I have settled on my bed. I felt another presence before him, might have been one of my other family members.

Didn’t see any dreams next day
Titania

Day three is all about listening to King Z. I know he has many interesting stories for me but my hearing is not that developed yet.

On my temporary altar which is my black wood desk (I love it, it's super sleek and has a nice style) I have set up three candles again, pine scented essential oil and an amethyst and an onyx stone. There is also white tea with cayenne for King Z and plain green for me.

I placed a mountain crystal in my bellybutton to give my astral body a boost. A couple of months ago I read a forum post where someone was experimenting with this and put a small gemstone in their bellybutton (big enough to not get jammed up in there) and it was a big boost to their astral body. This time it did not do much for me. I have tested the gemstone technique when I was about to sleep. I had visions like no other and saw very vivid dreams, it was a restless night for me at the same time too...

Something moved in my room as I was focusing on my third eye area. Later on I found out that mom’s leather bag was opened, it has a flap that is super light.

I asked if I will be able to astral project and I felt a yes, neutral tone but at the same time very helpful.
I asked him when and he answered soon. I see I understand/hear short words or answers but if I want to get the whole sentence I have to rely on my intuition or sensing the answer (which has worked well for me). I have caught myself having a full convo with him (and my other spirit fam!) but I never remember them. I am too deep to be remembering our conversation and it ends as soon as I get too awake.

I ended the ritual after an hour and a half or so because I fell asleep, I was on my bed. At some point before ending the ritual I got ahold of him but forgot what we talked about after. It's a shame since it seemed very interesting :(

My forehead was tingling very nicely throughout this bonding ritual, it always feels relaxing when it tingles. At some point I saw a vision of a seal cub looking animal pouncing on me, the teeth looked razor sharp :grindevil:

Later on this day (I did the bonding ritual first thing in the morning) I have felt a bit nauseous, but I think it’s me getting used to King Z’s energy.

I have been thinking if my topic is in the right board, but then again this is also a review... a long one too, but I am too excited having King Z in my life :)
(I also want to get approved to the 18+ section)
Titania

Day 4: Visual sight attunement 1

Day four of our bonding ritual starts off wonderful!
Earlier the same day I was walking home from work and saw many sparks hustle and bustle around the sky. I have never seen them before my third eye surgery so I hope it means something. I actually read from CH forum that it is a sign of opening up to the paranormal. A few weeks later I asked my friend about this who is not into paranormal and not even religious and he saw the sparks too... "can't be unseen" he said :D

The bonding ritual was done during night-time and I had green tea ready to brew for King Z while I was setting up the temporary altar. Later I would add spices to his tea.
My beverage was hot lemon water.

On a pink velvet pouch bag, I lay King Z's vessel, onyx stone and an amethyst stone on them. Around the altar area I spread three candles: two red ones (one smells like frankincense) and one orange). Instead of an incense, I use pine scented essential oil.

I did not start the ritual when I already was hearing lots of tapping noises on the walls and doors. lol he is already here :D
I dim the lights and invite King Z to my space. He stands in front of my wall and I peer into it. At first, I see the air undulating and shadowy figures walking around my room. I focus on that particular spot on my wall where he is standing and for a millisecond saw a dark figure of mass. I saw flashes that looked like a lightning as I was watching him.

King Z tapped on the wall when I asked him if I did well. One of the candles burned out at the same time too. I saw his horns and a little bit of his wings :devillove:

I ended the ritual with a thank you and an invitation for cuddles.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Ikemen wrote:Day 4: Visual sight attunement 1

Day four of our bonding ritual starts off wonderful!
Earlier the same day I was walking home from work and saw many sparks hustle and bustle around the sky. I have never seen them before my third eye surgery so I hope it means something. I actually read from CH forum that it is a sign of opening up to the paranormal. A few weeks later I asked my friend about this who is not into paranormal and not even religious and he saw the sparks too... "can't be unseen" he said :D

The bonding ritual was done during night-time and I had green tea ready to brew for King Z while I was setting up the temporary altar. Later I would add spices to his tea.
My beverage was hot lemon water.

On a pink velvet pouch bag, I lay King Z's vessel, onyx stone and an amethyst stone on them. Around the altar area I spread three candles: two red ones (one smells like frankincense) and one orange). Instead of an incense, I use pine scented essential oil.

I did not start the ritual when I already was hearing lots of tapping noises on the walls and doors. lol he is already here :D
I dim the lights and invite King Z to my space. He stands in front of my wall and I peer into it. At first, I see the air undulating and shadowy figures walking around my room. I focus on that particular spot on my wall where he is standing and for a millisecond saw a dark figure of mass. I saw flashes that looked like a lightning as I was watching him.

King Z tapped on the wall when I asked him if I did well. One of the candles burned out at the same time too. I saw his horns and a little bit of his wings :devillove:

I ended the ritual with a thank you and an invitation for cuddles.
Thats all very awesome!
Titania

Day 5: Second energy attunement

In this bonding ritual, I have to depict King Z's energies.

I notice that I am feeling touches stronger now... my butt got grabbed by Z while I was at work.

I invite King Z to my space and try to get colors that I have associated with him. As I read the invitation out loud I most definitely felt the energies shift around me.
I have two colors that I associate King Z with: dark ocean blue and light blue. These two colors mix with each other looking like a gradient from dark to light.
The feeling I get from King Z's energies is a beach that has a big rock wall. You climb the wall and drop down into the sea from whichever height you choose. I see him wearing a Hawaiian shirt, shorts on and he is sipping a cold drink, chilling. In this case I got ocean blue and sand orange.

Next part of our bonding time I hold out my hand, palm upturned. I felt the tiniest tingle and a little numbness.
His energy feels warm and it physically makes my hand warm. He plays a bit with my hand, I felt him do circles on my palm and even felt him do a smiley. At first, I got super confused and asked him to do it again and he did. I sat on my bed, staring at my palm like :devilshock:

He drew the mouth from left to right and tapped the eyes on above the mouth :devilpaint: I took the time to appreciate how similar we are even though he was not a custom conjure! I'm still amazed by that. We both love celebrations, having fun, traveling and meeting new people. This is a match made in hell! lol

Next, I asked King Z to send me colors so that I could read what they would mean.

We start with ocean blue. Ocean blue gives me the feeling of when me and my mother were in The Philippines either 2009 or 2012.
We were on a big ferry on our way to Samar where my grandparents live. It was around 4-5am and the sun was just about to rise up. We had been on a long bus ride from Manila to this ferry port (I don't know the name of the port). The ride lasted for a day and we got to be on this ferry for a few hours.
The feeling that I was feeling was a combination of the exhaustion from the long bus ride and amazement by nature's working when I saw the sun rising behind small tree-filled mountains. The fascination of seeing flying fishes for the first time in my life and watching them hop above the waters by our ferry. It felt very rewarding and brought me a strong sense of contentment. I mean at that point I took in every positive thing I could see and enjoyed the moment. I will never forget how terrified I was when I saw jellyfishes the size of a big cow... some were even bigger.
For some reason, I am not afraid of anything but if I see a jellyfish near me I will --> :skull:

The whole ride from Manila to Samar lasted almost three days and my ankles were super swollen because I did not move much and was afraid of drinking water since we didn't stop for toilet breaks often... :devilviolin:
It was actually nice remembering what I have experienced. The Philippines is a very beautiful country and it will always have a special place in my heart.

As I was seeing the ocean blue I got a hint of a darker blue shade which somehow gave me a feeling that I resemble someone to King Z. I might be super wrong but I am in the middle of developing my communication skills as I had a feeling maybe he experienced a loss...

Next color is yellow, that actually had an orange tint to it. Much easier to read, it feels like the "bling" in King Z's life. It feels full of the joy of life, abundance and very positive. For some reason, I felt like yellow is what he likes to wear in a clothing but it does not suit him well so he settles for admiring the color on a plant perhaps or a piece of art.

Last color is bright turquoise. This was an odd one because it felt like love but not necessarily the romantic kind, it was very innocent. Like how a child would love their parents or getting a hug from your significant other but these two examples don't mix. I hope I don't sound confusing :confuseddevil:

I end this ritual with a shy thank you and head out for a walk to clear my mind.
When I came back home I opened my computer saw a picture of a beach how I imagined King Z to like (the background changes almost every time you open it and this was the first time that I had seen this image). Spooky :ghost:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”