About the ritual of self-initiation to Satanism?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Ikara wrote:
Preston wrote:Hi Human,

According to the reports in the forum and the indications I found here, I found a ritual of self-initiation to Satanism at https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/1 ... -satanist/ this site was recommended here.
I had not read this ritual until now.. but Preston, please do not use this!!

To quote a line from the ritual: "chant the magick words which follow to open the gates to Hell.." umm REALLY? :roll: :lol:

On a more serious note..

The way they encourage you to swear, and hate on the RHP gods - to me, it portrays the author of the ritual as nothing more then an angry, lonely, wannabe satanist who doesn't actually know what they are talking/writing about. What benefit is there, in hating on ANY belief system? Hate itself, is toxic.

Hi Ikara,

Thank you very much for your advice and I apologize for the delay in answering.

I agree with your point of view, I believe that offending whether the entities of Light or Darkness being on the right path or the left path only demonstrates hatred, I believe that the left hand path as I have learned is to grow, deal any spirit of inadequacy is bad, when I was a Christian when I saw the image of Baphomet because I did not know I had fear, now when I study I know the meaning and I am learning a lot, this is the way of the left is and encourages us to have.

I will continue studying and as I have seen in the forum a demonic companion will be good because he or she will be able to teach and guide more closely, about the ritual I will study a little more, see another because I have much admiration for Lucifer and Astarote.

Thank you for your teachings.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”