F.A.Q : Questions About Blending Other Faiths with Satan and

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

You can buy Florida water on Amazon. My favorite Bible translation for Psalms in spellwork is the NAB, because it essentially has the potential magical purpose basically listed above each one.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

laalbieglna wrote:You can buy Florida water on Amazon. My favorite Bible translation for Psalms in spellwork is the NAB, because it essentially has the potential magical purpose basically listed above each one.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! This is very useful information for me. I don't know why I didn't think of Amazon before. While looking for various ingredients on-line I came across some sites that really "spoke" to me. One is a store in New Orleans, who's name, of course, I don't remember. Looking through their store I felt like a kid with his nose pressed against the front window of a candy store.
Another thing, Bata Drumming.

I had never heard of it before eight or nine years ago. I will not pretend to understand the depth of it's significance in Santeria, although I have no problem at all understanding the significance of sacred drums. I have heard a bit of it on CD's from Matanzas, Cuba.

My approach to it is not particularly scholarly. This is deliberate. I don't want to “over-think” drumming. I “over-think” everything in my life, everything. I don't want to “analyze” drumming until I'm picking it apart like a frog in a high school biology class. That, to me, is the antithesis of African, and African Diaspora, drumming.

90% of what I want to say doesn't really have words anyway. (And a good thing for people reading this) I could say things about “being in the moment” or “transcending the Material Plane” and they would be true, in a rather limited way.

There is only one word I have found that can come close to summing it up. Take that back, TWO words. Connection, and Love. Don't ask me to explain beyond that. I know what it is when I'm experiencing it. It isn't “indescribable” because it is so complicated, it's indescribable because it is sooooooo basic, so simple. It is at the heart of everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, on this Plane and all the others.

And it is so utterly simple, so profoundly simple, most folks would reject it for that very reason.

What I see here on this board, working with Demons and spirits, what I see in those following the Path of Santeria and other Traditions is the “drawing in closer” Learning connection. Embracing Spirit and those on the other Planes who wish to aid us on our paths.

They really, really do want to help us! Help us learn how powerful we actually are! Help us with our “day to day” lives because, while we are incarnate, “day to day” living IS our lives.

We might find a lot of it boring (like work) or incredibly exciting (Like going to a concert or going out on that 7th date when you KNOW this is someone special) but it is all “day to day” living, and, ...we are NOT alone in this.

Does this count as a “rant” or an “Educational post?” I'm hoping the latter.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu

I feel bad for having to work with Goetia of Solomon but this will be the first ritual I will do, I tried to find materials and the circle of Goetia Luciferian but this is extremely difficult where I live, I tried to hire some companies to do but you are when they saw the symbol they simply refused to do.

In the grimoires I was reading I decided to remove some conjurations which when reading in my view was a threat to the Daemon and this I do not want to do in any hypothesis, a job must be sincere and be good for both parties and paid for both parties, after performing this ritual and perhaps the second I want to discard this material and have a material for Luciferian practice, even the bible I want to undo because I have a book with me that curses my faith and the Father Lucifer would be hypocrite and I do not wish to be.

What would be the proper way to disregard the Bible? Thanks.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"
Darth Moronius

Preston wrote:I feel bad for having to work with Goetia of Solomon but this will be the first ritual I will do, I tried to find materials and the circle of Goetia Luciferian but this is extremely difficult where I live, I tried to hire some companies to do but you are when they saw the symbol they simply refused to do.

In the grimoires I was reading I decided to remove some conjurations which when reading in my view was a threat to the Daemon and this I do not want to do in any hypothesis, a job must be sincere and be good for both parties and paid for both parties, after performing this ritual and perhaps the second I want to discard this material and have a material for Luciferian practice, even the bible I want to undo because I have a book with me that curses my faith and the Father Lucifer would be hypocrite and I do not wish to be.

goetia soolomon maybe bad for demons. why not goeatia demonolatery like s. connnolly book?

and return teh bible to father or sister of local church, say them that you get gift of new bibel that more expensive so you dont need old one. no problem :crazy:
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Preston wrote: What would be the proper way to disregard the Bible? Thanks.
I would suggest keeping it, just put it away in a cupboard somewhere. It will not impact negatively on your Demons by having it in the house. :wink:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu

Darth Moronius wrote:
Preston wrote:I feel bad for having to work with Goetia of Solomon but this will be the first ritual I will do, I tried to find materials and the circle of Goetia Luciferian but this is extremely difficult where I live, I tried to hire some companies to do but you are when they saw the symbol they simply refused to do.

goetia soolomon maybe bad for demons. why not goeatia demonolatery like s. connnolly book?

and return teh bible to father or sister of local church, say them that you get gift of new bibel that more expensive so you dont need old one. no problem :crazy:
Thanks for the indication of the book will be my next reading and I will adopt the Goetia of S. Connolly soon, as I am a few days ago to carry out my ritual I have to follow but I am grateful for his instructions on Goetia and the destination of the book Bible.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”