Demon communication

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Angelus_David

Hey :)
So if you read my introduction y'all would know I'm in a place where I can't do much, I was originally a strong RHP and my family is strict Christian and so is my fiancée. My room mates are borderline abusive and if any of them found out I was even looking at this stuff it would be bad.

I'm stuck to 1 guest bed for my 2 bedroom apartment everything I own is in a tiny guest bedroom (kitchenware ,food, couches chairs clothes bed dresser computer and desk... Exc) so there really isn't a free space or alone time to do anything and I can't really set up an altar because when my fiancée gets angry she gets violent and throws things.

I've been really wanting to learn somethings from Camio. But living in apartment building that requires no candles or incense burned or anything of the sort and no time to myself.. I don't know how. I'd love to talk with them and learn things he could teach I'm always thirsty for knowledge and that is why I originally joined this site..

So I guess my question is, is there a way to talk to or contact Camio, without burning or altar or most things like that. I'm at a loss but I wish to grow :(
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low
Life can be such overdose
Up on the mountain I see down below
It's easy to lose yourself I know in the in between
Angelus_David

so um update talked with my girl last night. and she was laughing saying "i was waiting when you were gonna talk to me about this" and basically shes all on bored so there is that :D everything else is the same though
Darth Moronius

how bout small portabel altar?
https://www.thoughtco.com/create-a-port ... it-2562741" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/li ... /page.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

an that a scary fiance :devilchain:
Calin

Can you go for a walk or drive to somewhere quiet to meditate? Take his vessel with you if you can. He will know the situation you are in and will understand. He may be able to give you some advice on how to get out of the situation too!
User4964
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

You could meditate and connect to Camio using his enn and sigil. Chanting his enn mentally to attune to his energetic vibration and visualizing his sigil as to not alert your roommates.

If need be you could even just lay down and pretend like you're just resting while you connect to him. If you are able to go outdoors and visit places for quiet time you could also look for areas that are frequented by animals (like a park) as Camio is a Demon who greatly cares for animals.

His enn, sigil and other information can be found here: https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic. ... ilit=Camio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Star wrote:You could meditate and connect to Camio using his enn and sigil. Chanting his enn mentally to attune to his energetic vibration and visualizing his sigil as to not alert your roommates.

If need be you could even just lay down and pretend like you're just resting while you connect to him. If you are able to go outdoors and visit places for quiet time you could also look for areas that are frequented by animals (like a park) as Camio is a Demon who greatly cares for animals.

His enn, sigil and other information can be found here: https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic. ... ilit=Camio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
More or less what I was going to say.

If you can't set up an alter than don't stress over it. Make do with what you can.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Go for a walk to a place you identify with His energy and chant his en there if that feels good. Spend some time with Him outdoors or wherever you feel best connecting to Him.
I do that in an outdoor area where I won't be bothered ...
At home I have a simple candle with his sigil in my office that no one notices .
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Lately I have memorized Lord Satan's enn so I can chant it, or just run it through my mind, when I am at work or taking a walk, anytime I am in a situation where I can give it focus while still doing other things. That is easier for me than trying to hold His sigil in my mind. I am working on that, though. I am thinking of getting his sigil as a pendant from that artist in Russia that Akelta mentioned earlier. That would be a really good thing. All I would need is a quiet spot where I know I will not be bothered for the next five or ten minutes, hold the pendant in my hand and chant His enn.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Some other ideas would be to use the bathroom, so that you can install a temporary altar there. Run a bath if you have to, use your ritual candles as 'bathroom decor' for a candle lit bath alone. The bathroom is one of the few places where you have full right of privacy, where your space shouldn't be violated but respected.

Another option, if I were in your position (even though I have not accomplished it myself yet but hope to soon), is to do astral projection, so that you can invite your demon,Camio in the astral realm, build astral altars and so forth (ask others here on the forum who are already successfully doing this for more insight).

Honestly, I don't mean to sound impertinent,but it seems that your fiance and roommates don't' seem to have your best interests at heart, nor respect for you. If I were in your position, and if it gets much worse over time between them, I would find a strategy to cut ties with them and get out and far away from them as soon as possible - they sound like toxic people.

They will very likely be a detriment to your goals, wants and needs in life in the long term. I had to cut off some people from my life who were toxic, (some were narcissists) and I still have some way to go with some others but it's complicated, like any relationship, whether it's love, friendships, co-workers, roommates etc (lol). It's a work in progress for me but it's better than doing nothing about it at all. :skull:

Chanting Camio's Enn with his sigil in your mind seems to be a good way to go for now.

I hope that anything I've said here helped you in any way.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Angelus_David

Infernal Ascendant wrote:Some other ideas would be to use the bathroom, so that you can install a temporary altar there. Run a bath if you have to, use your ritual candles as 'bathroom decor' for a candle lit bath alone. The bathroom is one of the few places where you have full right of privacy, where your space shouldn't be violated but respected.

Another option, if I were in your position (even though I have not accomplished it myself yet but hope to soon), is to do astral projection, so that you can invite your demon,Camio in the astral realm, build astral altars and so forth (ask others here on the forum who are already successfully doing this for more insight).

Honestly, I don't mean to sound impertinent,but it seems that your fiance and roommates don't' seem to have your best interests at heart, nor respect for you. If I were in your position, and if it gets much worse over time between them, I would find a strategy to cut ties with them and get out and far away from them as soon as possible - they sound like toxic people.

They will very likely be a detriment to your goals, wants and needs in life in the long term. I had to cut off some people from my life who were toxic, (some were narcissists) and I still have some way to go with some others but it's complicated, like any relationship, whether it's love, friendships, co-workers, roommates etc (lol). It's a work in progress for me but it's better than doing nothing about it at all. :skull:

Chanting Camio's Enn with his sigil in your mind seems to be a good way to go for now.

I hope that anything I've said here helped you in any way.
Thank you and yes it did. its kindof funny it seems that everything right now is pushing me to Astral project :lol: so i guess i should work harder to achieve it.

in the mean time ill try that bathroom thing :D

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”