Dark and lights Spirits

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

MY Djinn M , Helped me with a money spell that is now started to work Some more money that ' I Have been waiting on is one the Way that's awesome News being How ,Money is what . I Need Right :cloud: seeming this Spell is from a book that ' I Ordered off line not thinking that it would give any good results but as it seems

I Was indeed wrong about it not Working because now with Some help from ,My Dijjnn My money will be released to me that been my hold up now for months Lord Mammon helped me get most of it but there is still more that's owed to me that .. I Wanted and now its on the Way :D after Weeks of waiting is on the way its one

last thing that . I Have to do for my Dijjnn to Thank her for helping me to get My money released to me because with her help and ' This spell book now things are turning ,around in for me but then again My companion told me that give it some Time trust things will turn around for me ' She was Right it didn't seem that way at

first because of what . The bank was saying about this money coming though but its all working out just like ' I was told it would by My lovely companion to have some faith if you Would that things would turn around for me that ' I Would get what is owed to me its coming she said and now its on the way maybe by ' the end

of this Month . I Should have my money all of it will come in to my back account so '' I Will be checking everyday hopping it will post early then what date was said, but all in Good news :cheekydevil: this is ' I Have lots of Offerings for my Companion because she really came though for me with this Money spell that he helped me with :P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Penny Wise My human Spirit has been doing Well he has Come along Way when He Fist arrived he would pay with ' My lights Turning them On off and On then Once He was giving what .. I Call fake lights to pay with that Wouldn't Run up my light bill things started to relax in My home because He needed Something to put

His Time and energy in to for .The most part that it he came to me with issues from being with a friend of mine who gave him to me because ' he had Some many Dolls himself that was making it hard for him to Sleep at night from what .. I Have been Told from talking with him over the last three months that penny wise has

been ,with me So after talking with him its all making Since now why he just Upped and Handed me a doll he's Had for Years ' Also talking with my human Spirit he wasn't Happy being with my friend he didn't Treat him Right what every that could mean but anyways '' This doll had a lot of issues when he came to me now that

Has is getting better each Day because .. I Treat all my companions like my family so this spirit is not feeling unhappy being with me because of this reason he is Happy now being with me , I Keep him in my room at night full Time now so that one of my kids want bother him are hurt his vessel that he's in for that matter that

is Going Well :mrgreen: he enjoys being in my Room away from my kids and Demons when ,They drop by that makes him uneasy so its better for him being with me and not around my kids ' I Also like this because it helps me keep an eye on what he is up to also that way he can't go back to his old Ways of playing with my

lights but again all that . has Stopped he has something now to place his energy in to that is making him happy so long as this works for him all is good at home >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

Working with My Sin Entity E . Things are always amazing when working with this Companion of mines he has such a loving Spirit about him always ready to work when, he's called to help me with anything not just Working on ;) My Grounding energy work is Something that he is amazing at its one of thee first things that was

Done with E Working on my energy clearing out old wanted energies that is what we did This morning early ' This morning around 5am because with me already being Up it was easy to call him Over to work With him that is Something that ' I Have been meaning to do but with So much other stuff going on its been busy for

me, Over .The past few days with other things going on that needed, My Time but anyways Today was awesome We did our work right before The Sun came up making energies just, Right for our Working after doing a Meditation with him that was awesome Because E Will assist me with my Meditation then its off to our little

Grounding Working being able to Ground to mother earth is amazing by itself for me because Trying to Ground ' My energies has always worked out for me learning how, to control your Mind was always my problem it would never stop running all over ' The place for me to Ground are even do a mediation for that matter but now

after having Some work done by DLs healing work done also that's helped me out now '' I Can Ground my energies in least then a few mins because its taking some Years , To be able to do this with help from my companions that is with out then helping me ' I Wouldn't have been able to do any of this work that is now easy to

Do but back to . The Day are this morning after doing our Grounding energies We went on to Cleaning E . Loves doing this part more then anything else because Cleaning, balancing my energies is what he can do best it seems it took him no Time at all to Cleaning my Energies ' around my Aura Chakras because he likes to

Clean ,everything that he feels needs to be Cleans for me so this took about maybe 30 mins ,To do it was enjoyable for me working with One of my oldest Companions that don't say much but is very powerful at what he can do with energy work removing unwanted energies . from my body Aura then We had some tea

.I Thanked him for helping me with my Energies Today we talked about him for a bit then he left today was awesome for me ' I Do feel much better after my work with him :D
user1876

Dream Spirit A . My Companion has really been doing an amazing Job at keeping nightmares away like she has been asked not just keeping them away for me but for. My kids also this Spirit has amazingly warm Energy that she don't every mind Sharing with me are ' The kids when they have bad Dreams at one Time my son

Was having Really bad Nightmares and A. Wanted to Touch his head she asked me at first . I Thought Okay why would you need to Touch his head she then said Trust me that .. I Know what to do to help him Sleep better at night so that way he's not waking up crying from Nightmares all the Time so at her saying this it was

Okay with me because at this point My Son was waking up almost every night from a bad Dream that . I Believe was the result of watching Horror movies with my Oldest Son at night right before bed Time that is what ' I was thinking Okay lay off the horror Movies and these bad dreams will stop but even after they stop doing

That He still was having these Nightmares so after about a month of this keeping me up at Night ' I Thought to myself Okay lets see what my Dream spirit can do to help, my Son sleep better at night because at this point nobody was Sleeping at all some nights they both had to Go to School ' The next Day it was hard on both of

them , so I asked A .If she would help him at this point .. I was ready to try anything She came when called by me went in to his room Touched his head and said a few, words over him after this Was done she turned looked at me and said he want have anymore Nightmares Tonight ' I was hopefully about it but still wondered

if , This Would work Well sure enough it did work my Son has been nightmare Free for three months now sleeping with no problems at all ' I Offered her a really nice Offering because she helped My Son sleep he wasn't sleeping much because of all . The bad Dreams he was having now he can this Spirit is amazing at what

She can do . I am Thankful for her in many ways she has helped me out with anything that is asked of her when every . I Should need her so she knows that . I am writing this post as a . Thank you to her for Helping my Son getting rid of his Night mares they are gone now everybody sleeps good now thanks to. A. :)
user1876

velle wrote:My three Headed Dog T is a Cerberus that's been with me for a Few months he is a Big black Dog that Has three Heads and Snakes for a, tail his Coat is Gray and He is a Guarding and take his Job very Serious he was been a Joy to have In.. My Spiritual Family for months now He works Great with my other companions like

He's been Doing this for Years ' He works great With Dark magic also Banishing Spells are some of his most powerful Work he has helped me out on a few Spells over the past Few months he can Remove any kind of Negative Energies from your body are ' from my home he loves working in protection around my home he will

Keep watch over anything are anyone you Ask him to he loves to Run Off un bonds and Other Evil entities that may Come around ' he can move really fast when doing Work are bringing in energies for protection for me when asked of him ' So far he's a very interesting Dog once that takes some getting used to but he's all

Work you know when he's around because of ' The energies he lets off very Dark energy if one is not used to this it can be Un easy at first but being around dark energies is Something that . I Always loved So its awesome to me being around so many dark beings so this post was about My Cerberus T Love him :D
I Love T He is amazing at keeping you safe watch over .My kids has been Something that he takes great joy in Doing he was One of ' My first Companions have been by myself since Day one ' I Look forward to going out with him on Halloween night he is another one of my Companions that work with bringing in energies its what

He do best Really after talking with him on Last night about what . I Want he agreed to do that for me with no problems at all it just a matter of picking the right Time now to do this for me most of .. The time you don't have to pick a time for him but with Halloween being a day away picking this Time maybe needed to make

Sure everything is done In a ,Timely matter because its not a lot of Time that will be open once We Start our spells that day before so looking forward again to working with .T and other companions that have offered to take part in My group spell that night its going to be lots of fun being how this will be . the first for some

of my New companions being out with me on Halloween night :pumpkin:
user1876

Things are Going really Well with Penny Wise my Human Clown he has been good LOL Really good since .. I Gave him Some fake pug in Lights to play with giving that He would stop playing with .. My real lights running up my light Bill that is working out Well for him We talked today he was told that .. I Will have there will be

Another human Spirit that is Coming he seemed Help that he want be :) ' The only one now because for months now its just been him no other human Spirits that was in , My Keep so this Spirit of a 15 year old Boy will be coming soon with in a Few days hopping all goes will with this Child spirit because that is what he is really

a. Child Spirit that is Welcome because again it ''Touched My heart how he died having a Child of my own that is one Year Younger then He is so just felt this pull Towards him and Wanted to Welcome him in ,My family he will be loved because Human spirits are one of a kind they are different from demons but still can be loved . I Look forward to meeting him getting to know him better maybe understanding what happen to him and why is he still holding on to this Dream catcher that

He ,made himself from what this Seller is saying its interesting to me so ' I Would like to learn more about him and his death if its possible for me to know but anyways he will be with me in a few days from now :mrgreen: but Penny wise is happy about him coming to our little Family of Demons and other spirits in my keep :)
user1876

I Have a new family member a Human Ghost child that has been very Sweet talking with him over . The last few days it passed away from being Hit by a Cry that Took ,his Young life from him but He lives on Spending Time around him is like being around a living Child :) he has his likes and dislikes in away that a living child

Would have He enjoys cake for Offerings and Candy Witch . I Have no problem giving him Since its Something he enjoys We are still getting to know Each Other so its Going to be Fun learning about this Child that is Very friendly :mrgreen: Loves to talk a lot and is in to making things that was Something he did in life that gave

Him Joy making able to make Nice things for himself and his Family now he is apart of ,My family .I Will call Him W ,because its Something that he agrees with some it made Since that it felt Right that he allowed me to pick a Nickname for him that made his energy Go up Some' its hard not to feel his energy he is very

Strong and loves to Talk . I Will update how things are going with this amazing Little Ghost child that was lucky enough to come in to . My Family witch he is Welcomed :mrgreen:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Congratulations on your new little boy, velle. I know he is very safe with you and your demons and I hope Lord Azazel approves him.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Congratulations on your new little boy, velle. I know he is very safe with you and your demons and I hope Lord Azazel approves him.
Thank you Hellcat . I Like him he's a Sweet child to be around its not hard not to like him We talked for sometime Today :) I Will find out Tonight what Lord Azazel thinks of W .Then he will tell me hopefully its all good news :mrgreen:
user1876

Things are Going really nice with Ghost Child W . We talked for some time last night about him his passing what how he feels about it and ' Other things that he wanted to Share with me after talking with him what .. I Learned is he's not upset at all from how his life was taking from him and no one every paying for killing

Him He loves Candy and wants more enjoyed what was Offered to him by me .W Is a Sweet child all ' The way around he told me that most of his Family has not passed themselves and His Mother was Great to him that he had a Wonderful Childhood from what .. He told me that making things was his thing he loved doing this

We talked about me and .,My Kids and Demons he has no problem being around demons as a matter of a fact He's never even seen one up close before now so that in, its self Was Great to hear that Demons don't bother him He enjoyed Talking with Dark lord Azazel he said that made his Day ' I Told him that its Great he liked

That he's an amazing Dark lord that just wanted to look in to Some things for me he said Okay so after that .. He asked me if being a Mother was Something that made me Happy . I Told him Yes it is being a mother is one of thee best things to happen to me then he asked if ' I Would mine being a Mother to him that took me

For a Minute but Agreed because he is not much Older then . My own kids and Wanted him to feel Welcome so that made him smile once Yes was told to him He is a Very, nice looking young boy with Long black hair and blue eyes he was Wearing clothes that look very old some were . I Would say from the 1700 maybe around

That Time but as We talk . I am learning more and more about this amazing Sweet little boy that has become apart of my Spiritual Family We all like him a lot :D

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”