My Satanic Orb

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

velle wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:I've been wanting that orb! And the goety crystals *-* after I save up money...! XD thanks for sharing your experiences! Also, Hellcat, I'm bad at utilizing spelled items too :') I have too many things on my mind! And I like doing my own spells xD the more we work with it, the more powerful it will get! Must take this advice to heart with my spelled items and tools xD I have a wand I need to dust off and use...
Your Welcome Amaranth you will love having ,This Satanic Orb Spell its placed behind your third Eye it has helped me out in Ways also 'The Goety Crystal that one helps you to Feel energies better of

Your Demon Companions its Been a Great Joy having both so you will enjoy having both :) Also Keep in mind that Akelta offers Layaway for all her items not just Demons so you can also put Something down and pay as you go on Your bill ' They Will work with you half of my Demons are from Layaway Akelta Working with me :mrgreen:
Oh, that's true! I didn't know we can put items on layaway.. xD I will reserve that for emergencies... maybe if I notice an item is about to go out of the shop!!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
velle wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:I've been wanting that orb! And the goety crystals *-* after I save up money...! XD thanks for sharing your experiences! Also, Hellcat, I'm bad at utilizing spelled items too :') I have too many things on my mind! And I like doing my own spells xD the more we work with it, the more powerful it will get! Must take this advice to heart with my spelled items and tools xD I have a wand I need to dust off and use...
Your Welcome Amaranth you will love having ,This Satanic Orb Spell its placed behind your third Eye it has helped me out in Ways also 'The Goety Crystal that one helps you to Feel energies better of

Your Demon Companions its Been a Great Joy having both so you will enjoy having both :) Also Keep in mind that Akelta offers Layaway for all her items not just Demons so you can also put Something down and pay as you go on Your bill ' They Will work with you half of my Demons are from Layaway Akelta Working with me :mrgreen:
Oh, that's true! I didn't know we can put items on layaway.. xD I will reserve that for emergencies... maybe if I notice an item is about to go out of the shop!!
You are So Welcome Amaranth yes Layaway can be used when every you Should need it its been Great for me having it :) Thankful that Akelta offers it to us
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

My Satanic Orb has really helped me out Greatly with working with .. My Senses they have improved from last year it Seems that it gets better over Time working with this Satanic Orb that much is Something that is true :) ' The more its worked with stronger your senses will become mine are were they should be right now so

That makes me Happy giving . The fact that 7 years ago there was nothing no feeling seeing are hearing anything spirit wise even with Welcoming my first Demon there was no way of hearing him are seeing him when he would talk with me but as .Demon A Told me one Time ' I Could let this stop me are work to over come it

Witch .. I Did in a few years but it took a lot of hard work for this to happen for me with help from .. My demon that never give up hope that my senses could be open with Time and work on my part that much he was right about :mrgreen: and having other workings done like to Orb have added to that for me in great ways :mrgreen:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”