Scrying Mirrors

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Since My first Try at Using a Scying Mirror Worked so well its Something that ' I Want to do again with some of my Demons now that Using one with their help is Safe for me once my protection is Set Up my Demons take their places to make sure nothing Unwanted comes though the Mirror like it was Done last time we did

This things Should Go smooth again this Time not only that but :lol: I Enjoyed Seeing my Demon T In the Mirror it takes him to make me laugh No matter whats Going on but We all had a safe and good Time so their is no reason that ' I Can't do it again because this Time its no wondering if . I am doing this Right now its

Something that ' I Know how to do Right and in a Safe way for me in my Kids because my Demons will be helping me with this Mirror again like last Time so ' its nothing to Worry about all that has to be done now is talk with my Demons ask them if they are willing to work with me ' on My Mirror again they should say yes

Giving they had more fun then . I Did with this Mirror so its something that We will talk about sometime Today about them helping me with it again it was fun a lot of Fun its safe long as you know what your doing that's why my demons take part to keep it safe for me ' they enjoy it also its almost like playing a game but not a Real game but its all good fun in a good days work for me that is so its asking them about this Today so that way ' I Can get out my mirror let the fun begin >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I am done for Tonight with .My Scrying Mirror it Was great like always having my Demons with me assisting me so that nothing goes wrong ' I Have to say that Working, with my Scrying mirror is not as bad as Some people make it out to be Its not as Dangerous either long as you know what ' your Doing So far its only One

Dark Lord :P that , I 've had the pleasure of using my Mirror with so it Works well with allowing you to See Demons are any Other spirit that you ' Maybe Working With ,My Demons help me Shield so that nothing dangerous can come though that's why .. I Can Say its been Fun learning how to use my Mirror and working with it

also :mrgreen: but anyways. I Wanted to update Tonight things went Well again thanks to my awesome Companions that have my back when working with this mirror its Safe and fun all , The time now that working with it safely its Something that .. I Would like to do with Other Dark lords if their willing have them take part

in ,My little Scrying Mirror Game :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”