Dark and lights Spirits

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

My Were Tiger. O. Has been staying with another Friend of mine for a few Days while she waits for her family to making in to Town 8-) He wasn't looking forward to Staying over at Her home for a few days but Did it because its something that . I asked him to do for me because she just lost her brother and

Having to be in a Big house all by yourself Was just Something she didn't Want to do waiting on her Family to Come in to Town ' So having expanded to Her that its Not Something that . I Can come do that's Stay with her to keep her ,Company but One of my Companions would be happy to Come over and Stay with her until

Her Family arrives for Her brothers Going home Service that Companion that was asked was My Tiger O. :whip: Who jumped at the Chance at first thinking he Can sleep all Day witch is what he does most of . the Time around me so its not Mind blowing thing to Think Umm. He thinks Okay she want mind but that's not what

He is there For So She has been calling emailing because ' I Want to know when is Her brother Funeral will be that's going to be One day next Week its been hard on Her but She is saying :grindevil: that having O. There with her even with the Fact she can't see him but she can feel Energies so ' She knows he's there has a

Big help to her also She has a female Cat that he can't Stop talking about that :mrgreen: another Reason why now he's all happy to be there its not for my friend but because She also has a Female Cat that .O. Has found some Joy in so things are all good now but anyways her family will be in Town on Friday of this week . I

Was happy to help her Out anyway that . I Could the lost of a family member is hard enough with out having to deal with it alone so this helped her :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

My Sin Entity E. agreed to help me With cleaning My Energy after Working With my DC On some of My Shadow work :P that's been going really Well by . The way but E. is One of my Companions that takes great joy in in Removing any kind of Negative energy that you have ' Rather is from your Chakras are

Just wanted energy from your Body so after having talked to, my Companions they all agreed to Do different Things to help me . I asked E . If he Would help me Keep my Energy Field clean of wanted energies He said Yes to this :whip: We started Working on my Energy as of Yesterday but Since its Not Something that take

A lot of Time for him to Do its Something that . I Would like to Work on every Day just like doing My Grounding Connecting to Mother earth is Something that's done Each Day that takes no Time really at all but anyways my Energy feels awesome right now using my Oils :P when Working with my Companion on energy

Work is something else that ' I 've learned helps me to feel energies a lot better when your open To feeling the energies ' that your trying to Contact to you can Feel them a lot better so Today of Working with my Companion for what felt like maybe 30 Minutes are less ' was Great its Something he likes doing helping me with

Some of the ,Things that ' I Need help with by me having a Big >:) Spiritual family its not easy trying to make time for everybody but taking each one a few Once a Week and Spending like 20- 30 minutes with them working on something is my Way also of Connecting to them ' but also working with them so that they don't

Feel left Out of my Life because most of my Time is spent With my Demons :pumpkin: So making sure my Other family members don't feel alone ' I Try to make Time for each of them once a Week they enjoy it so do ' I For that matter but anyways this post is about my Companion E. He's helping me with energy clean up

and its going Really well Today was a good start to me Day working with him for ' The few 30 minutes that We do Work Together is helping me a lot my energy also :|
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

velle wrote: Tonight is The last Night for my Ice Dragon that Been going over to Help out, My friend Hope with her Three Day Spell that She has been Working on Outdoors .R. Says the past Two Days have been awesome for Him full of Magic that now that He's taking ,the Time To get to Know Hope she's not bad to work

With He is Saying she's been calling me Telling me How things has been Going with her Spell :popcorndevil: The Last two Nights its great to Hear how happy she is Right now feeling all . The Good energies around her from Casting this Spell of hers not To mention that She feels that my Dragon has been bringing luck with him

When he arrives at Her home To assist Her with this Spell that she's Casting with his help One of ' The things that She was told about .R. Is that he's awesome at Casting Spells any kind :whip: But its the Darker Spells that he really takes Joy in casting and Working with its always been ' that way For him so its one of the

Real Reasons that having his help Sounding like a good ideal because of ' The Kind of Spell she's Working its one that .R. Has helped me in The past so he knows what has to Be done how much energy needs to Go in to casting . The spell depending on what she's hopping to Come to past that is also because my reason for

casting my Spell was different from hers so that Also pays a big part in, the Spell casting :bandit: Here but My Dragon says everything is going Really well that he don't for see Any problems from hope casting her Spell everything will Turn out as She is hopping that ' it Will that He's just been Happy To take part in Her work

So later on Tonight around 7pm .R. Will leave to Go back over to Hopes place for .The last Night of her Spell then once She's Done Casting he will Come back to me then Hope will Call to tell me how things Went but :zen: R, Will have already have told me once He Returns back home to me but all in all this has made me hapy

To have my Companions meet my friends then help them Out with some of their Spell :ghost: Work it feels good to ask Companions to help my friends like they have helped me in so many Wonderful ways since they have come in to my life :twisted: helping people that mean something to me helps me out also :D
' Last Night went Well with Hopes last night of Spell casting with my Dragon R . He enjoyed being there is Offer her help with this awesome three day spell that She casted outdoors she says that she could feel ' The energies of the spell they felt really good that She has a good feeling about this spell :twisted: that She really Appreciates me Sending Over .R. To help her out the past Few Days ' that now she's had the Chance to get to know him and Work with him its Something that

She Would like to do More Often having .R. help her Out with Some of her spells its not Something that ' I Mind at all but its really Up to him :D as it Was expanded to Her once More just like With my Demons its . The same Way with all my Companions they Don't take orders from me when Wanting are needing them to help me

With Something they are asked if their Willing to do this not Ordered to do it So ' She said once again that She understands that its his Say Rather He Would want to Work on more Spells with her Down . The road but its Okay with me if he Says Yes why not >:) ' I said to her Your already Working with Some of my Demons on

Monthly Spells that We cast Together so .R. Helping you on another Spell that's Not a Problem to with me but anyways after Returning last Night ' I Did talk with him He don't mind helping her with Future spells that she might want his help with it ' Really made his Day to be Doing something that he loves doing so that's not

A problem with him Going back to help Hope with more Spells also he liked . The ideal of her Working out under the Moon that part He really liked because its not Many Spells that . I Cast that are worked outdoors Under the Moon light so he enjoyed it a lot energies were High everything Worked out fine with hopes spell it

Seems she has already Begin putting Together our next Spell for the Upcoming month she and Dan ' Have anyways it sounds like a good one they are wanting to Cast for next month She will send out ' The details of this Spell once they are done putting it Together but '.I am ready for a new One also ' I Tell hope about my GSOF That will be coming in to my Family that also will be taking part in our Monthly spell castings ' She looks forward to meeting him because all my demons are Welcome by my Spell casting friends here :D
user1876

velle wrote:My Were Tiger. O. Has been staying with another Friend of mine for a few Days while she waits for her family to making in to Town 8-) He wasn't looking forward to Staying over at Her home for a few days but Did it because its something that . I asked him to do for me because she just lost her brother and

Having to be in a Big house all by yourself Was just Something she didn't Want to do waiting on her Family to Come in to Town ' So having expanded to Her that its Not Something that . I Can come do that's Stay with her to keep her ,Company but One of my Companions would be happy to Come over and Stay with her until

Her Family arrives for Her brothers Going home Service that Companion that was asked was My Tiger O. :whip: Who jumped at the Chance at first thinking he Can sleep all Day witch is what he does most of . the Time around me so its not Mind blowing thing to Think Umm. He thinks Okay she want mind but that's not what

He is there For So She has been calling emailing because ' I Want to know when is Her brother Funeral will be that's going to be One day next Week its been hard on Her but She is saying :grindevil: that having O. There with her even with the Fact she can't see him but she can feel Energies so ' She knows he's there has a

Big help to her also She has a female Cat that he can't Stop talking about that :mrgreen: another Reason why now he's all happy to be there its not for my friend but because She also has a Female Cat that .O. Has found some Joy in so things are all good now but anyways her family will be in Town on Friday of this week . I

Was happy to help her Out anyway that . I Could the lost of a family member is hard enough with out having to deal with it alone so this helped her :D
'My Were Tiger O . Will be Returning home Tomorrow my Friend her family will be here in New Orleans between 12:30-2:pm So he can come back to me its just making sure she Wasn't alone in .this Sad time Right now for her and ' The rest of her Family as they Come Together on Next week To say Goodbye To her

Brother its really Sad because it happen so, fast but at least His kids Will still be Taking Care of Its Heartbreaking :grouphug: Because He leaves behind a Wife and three small Children that's left with Out a dad so there is Nothing Good that's going to Come Out of ' My friends family all Coming Together this time Round its

Because of Sad News that they are Coming to Town for to Say goodbye To their Loved one . Who's life Was taking away from him in Such a Sad way' I am ready for the Funeral on Next Week that's Going to be a Hard Day for many ' I Will keep the family in my thoughts and what every else that . I Can do to help them in this sad

Time then . I Will do that but again My Tiger O. Can come Home Tomorrow my friends family Will be with her so she's not alone ' He enjoyed hanging out at her home with her He says its mostly because of her having a Female Cat that what ' I Believe it had nothing to do with my friend and everything to do with her Cat :D
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

velle wrote:
velle wrote:My Were Tiger. O. Has been staying with another Friend of mine for a few Days while she waits for her family to making in to Town 8-) He wasn't looking forward to Staying over at Her home for a few days but Did it because its something that . I asked him to do for me because she just lost her brother and

'My Were Tiger O . Will be Returning home Tomorrow my Friend her family will be here in New Orleans between 12:30-2:pm So he can come back to me its just making sure she Wasn't alone in .this Sad time Right now for her and ' The rest of her Family as they Come Together on Next week To say Goodbye To her

Brother its really Sad because it happen so, fast but at least His kids Will still be Taking Care of Its Heartbreaking :grouphug: Because He leaves behind a Wife and three small Children that's left with Out a dad so there is Nothing Good that's going to Come Out of ' My friends family all Coming Together this time Round its

Because of Sad News that they are Coming to Town for to Say goodbye To their Loved one . Who's life Was taking away from him in Such a Sad way' I am ready for the Funeral on Next Week that's Going to be a Hard Day for many ' I Will keep the family in my thoughts and what every else that . I Can do to help them in this sad

Time then . I Will do that but again My Tiger O. Can come Home Tomorrow my friends family Will be with her so she's not alone ' He enjoyed hanging out at her home with her He says its mostly because of her having a Female Cat that what ' I Believe it had nothing to do with my friend and everything to do with her Cat :D
That's sad to hear about what happened to your friend. Its good that your weretigers presence helped her to feel safe and comforted in her time of need.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
user1876

Sapphire wrote:
velle wrote:

That's sad to hear about what happened to your friend. Its good that your weretigers presence helped her to feel safe and comforted in her time of need.
' thank you it really did help her . I was sorry to hear about his passing but when your living a life that's not safe for yourself are any family you may have ' Sometimes bad things happen he know what he was doing ' how he was living wasn't Right are safe so its still wrong to take Someone's life no body has a right to

Do that but again when your living a life that's Filled with bad people and your Out doing things ' With them that's not right it has away of Catching up to you in Some of ' The worst ways and at some of ' the worst times he and his wife just had a Baby three months ago so its Sad all ' the way around :oops:
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

velle wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
velle wrote:

' thank you it really did help her . I was sorry to hear about his passing but when your living a life that's not safe for yourself are any family you may have ' Sometimes bad things happen he know what he was doing ' how he was living wasn't Right are safe so its still wrong to take Someone's life no body has a right to

Do that but again when your living a life that's Filled with bad people and your Out doing things ' With them that's not right it has away of Catching up to you in Some of ' The worst ways and at some of ' the worst times he and his wife just had a Baby three months ago so its Sad all ' the way around :oops:
That's sad to hear. :(
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
user1876

Sapphire wrote:
velle wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
velle wrote:

That's sad to hear. :(
' Yes thank you it really is sad to hear because again its not like He had no ideal what kind of ' people he was hanging around and doing things With that he new that he Shouldn't have been Doing but life down here in . New Orleans can be hard enough with out you going around doing bad

things it just came back to bite him in . The Ass now his wife is left with out a husband his kids a father so you Have to think Sometimes about what your doing because if you have a family its not just about you everything you say are do ' they will also be affected by your decisions most people don't see it that way but its true its So sad , My heart feels for his family right now :grouphug:
user1876

velle wrote: My Sin Entity E. agreed to help me With cleaning My Energy after Working With my DC On some of My Shadow work :P that's been going really Well by . The way but E. is One of my Companions that takes great joy in in Removing any kind of Negative energy that you have ' Rather is from your Chakras are

Just wanted energy from your Body so after having talked to, my Companions they all agreed to Do different Things to help me . I asked E . If he Would help me Keep my Energy Field clean of wanted energies He said Yes to this :whip: We started Working on my Energy as of Yesterday but Since its Not Something that take

A lot of Time for him to Do its Something that . I Would like to Work on every Day just like doing My Grounding Connecting to Mother earth is Something that's done Each Day that takes no Time really at all but anyways my Energy feels awesome right now using my Oils :P when Working with my Companion on energy

Work is something else that ' I 've learned helps me to feel energies a lot better when your open To feeling the energies ' that your trying to Contact to you can Feel them a lot better so Today of Working with my Companion for what felt like maybe 30 Minutes are less ' was Great its Something he likes doing helping me with

Some of the ,Things that ' I Need help with by me having a Big >:) Spiritual family its not easy trying to make time for everybody but taking each one a few Once a Week and Spending like 20- 30 minutes with them working on something is my Way also of Connecting to them ' but also working with them so that they don't

Feel left Out of my Life because most of my Time is spent With my Demons :pumpkin: So making sure my Other family members don't feel alone ' I Try to make Time for each of them once a Week they enjoy it so do ' I For that matter but anyways this post is about my Companion E. He's helping me with energy clean up

and its going Really well Today was a good start to me Day working with him for ' The few 30 minutes that We do Work Together is helping me a lot my energy also :|
after Working with My DC for Shadow Work that went awesome today better each Time it Seems because DC.E. Is amazing :D then Moving on To my Other Companion for Energy clearing .E who has been helping me with Grounding keeping my energy clean Today . We started off With Doing a Grounding . Meditation that lasted about maybe 10 minutes just to connect with ' The earth making sure unwanted energies was released back in to ' The earth that always feels Good to let go Just clear your Mind and get lost in . The energies good ones that's running though your body :devilmagic: as the Unwanted ones are

Released then We went on to Cleaning my energy when Working with .E. .I have Seen this bright Golden Light around me that's what He's using to Clean my Energy Some people use White light but he's been using, Golden light to remove unwanted energies from around by body and my Aura >:) Witch feels great while

Its happening some times its hard not to let my Mind Wonder while, ' This Is going on because Of the Energy moving around me you can Feel it that's one of the best part about having your Energy Clean you can feel it :) I always enjoy it So We just sit there letting the energies move once He feels like its removed what

Needs to Go then He will close out Our Session and its Called by me :twisted: then Remind Me to be careful about who is around me not to allow myself To take in , Any of' Their energies to block theirs also from Making Contact with mines ' this Were my Shields Come in handy at But anyways Today was another good One have

Just a few More Companions to Work with :ugeek: for this Week then its back to Some more for Next Week but there are a Few Companions that ' I Will work with Every Day my Companion .E. Is one of them for keeping my Energy clean so is EJ My DC . Then a few more but that's it for today unless maybe One more Tonight >:)
user1876

Night I got the Chance to spend Some time With . The youngest Spirit that is in my Keep my Baby Gargoyle. I. He is such a Sweet heart in every way . This evening after Calling him to me by Saying his Name he Comes Running each Time you :P I can feel him at my Leg wanting a Hug Working with him is

Something that . I Would like doing more He's still really Young after asking him his age He is about 4 years Old in Spirit Years ' Still making him the youngest in my family and . The most Sweetest :possessed: his energy is not that Strong but you can feel when. I . Is in ,The Room With you he loves hanging under me like any

Baby Would even when Some of . My Demons come Over if He's with me . I Will feel him pulling at my leg because of my Demons coming in :pumpkin: the Room but . I Have said to all, my Companions don't mess with my Baby because that's what my Baby Gargoyle he's my baby So ' the Rest of my \Family knows not to

bother him but Tonight . I wanted to try getting him to use his energy so after Calling him to me once He comes in to . My Room ' I Asked him To Sit next to me Witch he did after Giving me a Hug :twisted: I asked him take his energy and touch mine after about a Few minutes He did Touch my energy because it was felt

By me then ,I asked him to Send images to me again He did what He showed me was a Red Rose most of my Companions know :) that I Love red Roses so this was Good because this is a bonding Ritual that ' Have never used on Baby .I . before so it Was awesome that he took so well to him so now its Something that . I

Will do with him all . The take part in a bonding Ritual of Some kind with him because he is my Little Companion to :devilgrin: he's Still with me in my room right now waiting to See when my Demons will leave but its okay because its Were he stays anyways in My room :devillove: He's my heart and working with him today

Was great and again its Something that . I Will do more often now that ' I Know he enjoys it also its helping me to Connect with him more deeply also witch is good :grindevil:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”