My Blue Hellborn (and all my Demons) have inspired me!

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Celtic Star

I can see you're getting better with each new craft. Good job~
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

DoubleD wrote:Speaking of thrust, how did I miss the goat made by SH, it's me on a stick. Oh wait how does that relate to thrusting, I was looking at the horns rather amorously
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:I can't wait until you ... wait for it ... release the Kraken! Looking forward to updates.
*snorts her coffee* LOL! That one snuck up on me! XD
You guys are making me laugh :lol:

I can't wait to see more crafts!
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

That Norty DC Bane! I discovered his 'bunny' was not an actual rabbit. He wanted THIS one! :P
helen-flanagan-playboy-bunny-girl-december-2013_1.jpg
helen-flanagan-playboy-bunny-girl-december-2013_1.jpg (108.85 KiB) Viewed 2277 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
H_Wright

Satan's Hellcat wrote:That Norty DC Bane! I discovered his 'bunny' was not an actual rabbit. He wanted THIS one! :P
Silly Bane, Trix are for kids.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

H_Wright wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:That Norty DC Bane! I discovered his 'bunny' was not an actual rabbit. He wanted THIS one! :P
Silly Bane, Trix are for kids.
*snorts coffee, laughing*
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”