Watchover Voodoo Dolls!

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Yesterday I was wondering around the craft shop looking for beading supplies, when I came across these little Voodoo Dolls. They really intrigued me, since they seem to have very demonic type messages associated with them. Can it be that our the Demonic realm buddies have found ways to enter our physical world and teach us? Anyway the dolls are cute and kitschy little things with adorable messages. They made me smile, and I bought four. :devilclap: The first one is "The Spartan", and his message is "I will grant you valor and virtue in all of life's competitions." The Second one is "The Superstar", and his message is "I will watch over your unique qualities, and give you the swagger to become even more amazing (if that's possible!)". The third one is "Voodoo The Destroyer". whose message is "I will help stop your feelings of negativity and destroy anger against you." The final one is "The Ultimate Devil", whose message is "I will help you get sweet revenge on those who are rude and offend you." Yes, I think they represent my demons! The Spartan is Gladiator Demon I. The Superstar is Blue Hellborn Demon Bane. Voodoo the Destroyer represents Purple Hellborn Rune, and The Ultimate Devil represents Crypt Lord Evil. XD
WIN_20170421_10_40_52_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170421_10_40_52_Pro.jpg (191.33 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
WIN_20170421_10_37_07_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170421_10_37_07_Pro.jpg (172.55 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Those are adorable! I totally need the Destroyer for my negativity. Thanks for the heads-up, I am going to be on the look-out now.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

They are really nice HellCat Great Find. I Like the all Back Ones they Work really well with Dark Spells thanks for Sharing :P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
H_Wright

I love these!! I was thinking the Destroyer for myself! Lol Off to find some!
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

OMG Brilliant find, you are really on a creative roll SH.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

No to derail the thread, but DD, I like your avatar. XD Moist and Meaty.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

hahahaha, well Kit's thanks for noticing. It was how I was feeling the day I chose it. You make me laugh Kits, I love watching you and Christian go to town.. :)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I looked these up on Amazon and there are even more in the series than the four that SH posted. So cute!!

CQ would like "Caffeine Queen." lol

Damn there's so many ...

Even better is to go the company website to get a better and clearer picture of the collection. http://watchovervoodoo.com/index.php#.WP0KlVKZPBI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Magickal Tools”