Chakra Cleansing and 3rd Eye Surgery

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Okay so I have been having this workings done over the next couple weeks and I have felt my 3rd eye physically pulsate lightly.

Will update when i get my write up on them both
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Pwnie wrote:Okay so I have been having this workings done over the next couple weeks and I have felt my 3rd eye physically pulsate lightly.

Will update when i get my write up on them both

When did the workings begin? Please let us know how it goes because I am thinking about doing it too. Until then I'll just keep on with my exercises.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Pwnie

February 3rd was when they started
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Pwnie wrote:February 3rd was when they started
Nice! and you're feeling the results already :Ddevil: I"m excited to hear in the end, how it all went and all the progress you've made. Right now mine tingles and heats up randomly, and even more so when I'm working on opening it. I also feel energy coursing through me when I'm working on opening my third eye. I think you will start feeling those things too. I think it means something when it randomly tingles but I'm not positive what. Just have an idea. I'm going to look into that.

Do you hear a high pitch zinging in your ears when your third eye starts tingling or pulsating?
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”