Anyone here doing the 30 Day Challenge?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I think I may do this as well. I have followed their projects in the past too and feel ready, and I have the time with no other commitments for the next couple months. Thanks for posting this Craig. Very cool
Craig

Ymirson - let us know where you're posting about it. I'd be interested to see how you go.

cheers
Ymirson

I signed up for it today. I have a common theme lately of being spiritual and materialistically miserly. A feel a deep fear of failure, being destitute, is preventing a free flowing life. So I have chosen to work with the tool of necromancy and death currents to help me transition and letting go of fears and such things. I feel an natural inclination to this and calling my ancestors for guidance during this time. My progress and blog will be at http://www.indigonine.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . There is nothing there currently, but I will post on this to start my research and how I will go about and achieve.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This is great everyone, while I am not officially doing the challenge I am working the items in my next initiation and that involves a month of invocation of the three witch gods. I will share my experiences and hope everyone else does the same. I love reading peoples shares and learn new things all the time...

:)

We should do our own challenge
Craig

Ymirson wrote:I signed up for it today...I have chosen to work with the tool of necromancy and death currents to help me transition and letting go of fears and such things. I feel an natural inclination to this and calling my ancestors for guidance during this time. My progress and blog will be at http://www.indigonine.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Thanks for sharing this mate. had a quick look at your website.

How are you finding 'Keys of Ocat'?

Craig
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Craig were you asking me where I found Keys? She has them on her site, if there any left that is. I got it when she sent the email saying they were half price.
Ymirson

@Craig, I like the references and the tables. I also like how it is designed utilitarian so it is adaptable to many people and how you can approach it from an alchemical, wortcunning, or pathworking perspective. I plan on utilizing it as a tool along with other implements for the upcoming month. Still in research mode and working out the details.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”