View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 The Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau 
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
[quote="alex6"][quote="velle"]Marie Laveau Is Someone. I have great Respect For She is Known by Many as '' The Voodoo Queen of New Orleans '' I have Casted More then a Few Spells That ,, I Have asked for her Help with . She When Called upon Is a Very Powerful Spirit in Her own right .. She Has bright me The Results I Wanted from My Spell Work '' I Have learned Form Working With her '' That She likes doing , Things Her way rather its Help With Spell Work are'' She is Trying to Keep You Safe from Somebody ( Things must be done Her Way , She Can give you Results in a Matter of Days Depending On what You Need Help With ) I Mostly Have Asked for From Her Help , With Some Voodoo Love Spells ,, But She can Help You With Any Kind of Spell Work , you Would Need Help with ''' But She Also have a Very Dark Side To Her :death2: 'That's The Side of Her Most people haven't Seen if ,, She is Pissed Off '' If You Say To her that You Will Give Her Offerings,, For Her Helping you Then She Expats You '' To Honor Your Word To her When you ,, Show her that you are indeed a Honorable Person '' She s a Spirit You Can call on Night are Day if You Should need Help from Her ''' She Can Give Assistance With Black Magic Root Work Hoodoo Hexes Curses Death Spells Blood Spells ''' and Much more if Needed on Her part ,,, When I have Worked with '' The Voodoo Queen on My Spells . I did see Results With in Days of Asking For her of Help once '' I was Sure '' My Spell Was Working .. I Would then Go to Her Gravesite To bring Here in New Orleans '' At St Louis Cemetery With '' MY Offerings To Lay at Her Tomb , Some Times ''' She Will tell you What She Would like As a Offering '' For Her Services To you '' When ' I get there it Don't Matter What Time of Day are are Night it is ' The Energies Around Her Tomb is always Very High you Can Feel it in ,, The air There Are many Spirits there Some '' I Don't think are a Peace but its '' The Same Feeling When every you are There When '' Once ,, I Lay my Offering By Her Tomb , I Have a prayer of ( Thanks ) I Said to her For her Helping me With my Problems '' Then Leave once , I am done But The Voodoo Queen is a joy to Work with :)[/quote]
She sounds interesting,it's the first time I hear about her ,I 'll do my reasearch on her :devilread:[/quote]Alex6 if you do work with her Its something you will enjoy .I always enjoy being able to work with the Voodoo queen

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:32 am
SINNER of the month

I don't know much about her either but her story is intriguing.

Is she part of the lwa? Velle

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:37 am
SINNER of the month

Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
[quote="Marosey"]I don't know much about her either but her story is intriguing.

Is she part of the lwa? Velle[/quote]Marosey She could be . I really don't know what is known about her is ' She was from New Orleans she Worked Voodoo and other magic to help people, that came to her needing help that Voodoo runs in her family along way back

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 am
SINNER of the month

Eilana wrote:
velle thank you for posting this, working with her sounds amazing :devillove: that is so cool you were able to visit her grave! I love cemeteries and visiting and working in them <333

I have to visit New Orleans some day and when I do I will definitely be stopping by there hehe
'' Eilana I just Ordered some herbs and Powders for another Spell that ' I will be Casting with Some help from ' The Voodoo Queen with the energies being right its never a better time to do Some Dark Spell Work ' and I Can't wait to begin Working with Marie Laveau is always fun :D

Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:28 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
I love this, I have a post card of her grave on my desk and one of my good friends took photos of both graves when she was there, sent them to me. She is one amazing woman indeed and it's great you have found a positive way to work with her.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:28 pm
SINNER of the month

DoubleD wrote:
I love this, I have a post card of her grave on my desk and one of my good friends took photos of both graves when she was there, sent them to me. She is one amazing woman indeed and it's great you have found a positive way to work with her.
' Double D thank you ' I have been Working off and on With Marie Laveau for years Now Her energy is very Powerful She likes to Teach you different things about Spell Work Some of ' The Best Voodoo hoodoo Spells that ' I have Casted was with the Help of Marie Laveau going down to visit Her tomb is Really great being how high ' The energies are around her resting place its a great feeling One that ' I enjoy Very much She can be Really dark at times but always a Joy to work with for Me No matter when ' I ask her help for a spell She is Happy to Offer her help to me for a small Offering that ' I happily Offer to her She's One of the Very First Spirits that ' I begin Working with once Coming over to ' The LHP Its been great if you Every have , The Chance to Work with This Wonderful Spirit you Will be happy that you did :D

Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:38 pm

Patron Deities?: Ezili Danto, Damballah
Your favourite Demon?: I work with Lwa, but i am interested in Demons
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
velle wrote:
Marie Laveau Is Someone. I have great Respect For She is Known by Many as '' The Voodoo Queen of New Orleans '' I have Casted More then a Few Spells That ,, I Have asked for her Help with . She When Called upon Is a Very Powerful Spirit in Her own right .. She Has bright me The Results I Wanted from My Spell Work '' I Have learned Form Working With her '' That She likes doing , Things Her way rather its Help With Spell Work are'' She is Trying to Keep You Safe from Somebody ( Things must be done Her Way , She Can give you Results in a Matter of Days Depending On what You Need Help With ) I Mostly Have Asked for From Her Help , With Some Voodoo Love Spells ,, But She can Help You With Any Kind of Spell Work , you Would Need Help with ''' But She Also have a Very Dark Side To Her :death2: 'That's The Side of Her Most people haven't Seen if ,, She is Pissed Off '' If You Say To her that You Will Give Her Offerings,, For Her Helping you Then She Expats You '' To Honor Your Word To her When you ,, Show her that you are indeed a Honorable Person '' She s a Spirit You Can call on Night are Day if You Should need Help from Her ''' She Can Give Assistance With Black Magic Root Work Hoodoo Hexes Curses Death Spells Blood Spells ''' and Much more if Needed on Her part ,,, When I have Worked with '' The Voodoo Queen on My Spells . I did see Results With in Days of Asking For her of Help once '' I was Sure '' My Spell Was Working .. I Would then Go to Her Gravesite To bring Here in New Orleans '' At St Louis Cemetery With '' MY Offerings To Lay at Her Tomb , Some Times ''' She Will tell you What She Would like As a Offering '' For Her Services To you '' When ' I get there it Don't Matter What Time of Day are are Night it is ' The Energies Around Her Tomb is always Very High you Can Feel it in ,, The air There Are many Spirits there Some '' I Don't think are a Peace but its '' The Same Feeling When every you are There When '' Once ,, I Lay my Offering By Her Tomb , I Have a prayer of ( Thanks ) I Said to her For her Helping me With my Problems '' Then Leave once , I am done But The Voodoo Queen is a joy to Work with :)

She was indeed a powerful woman, by day she was as hairdresser and by night she would perform her rites and rituals, people would watch her sometimes across the Mississippi. Every single one of her spells came true and thus she was feared, in fact she was SO feared that she was the first ever African-American in Louisiana to be buried in a white cemetery. My grandmother told me about her, maw was convinced she was Traiteurse which is probably why she is the way she is with the offerings. The traiteurs are never allowed to ask for payment for their services however they can accept offerings, when my great grandmother was alive all the traituers in the village (back when it was too small to be a town) used to love to see her come around cause she always made offerings of her homemade cinnamon rolls :ghost:

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 am
SINNER of the month

Catamite wrote:
velle wrote:
Marie Laveau Is Someone. I have great Respect For She is Known by Many as '' The Voodoo Queen of New Orleans '' I have Casted More then a Few Spells That ,, I Have asked for her Help with . She When Called upon Is a Very Powerful Spirit in Her own right .. She Has bright me The Results I Wanted from My Spell Work '' I Have learned Form Working With her '' That She likes doing , Things Her way rather its Help With Spell Work are'' She is Trying to Keep You Safe from Somebody ( Things must be done Her Way , She Can give you Results in a Matter of Days Depending On what You Need Help With ) I Mostly Have Asked for From Her Help , With Some Voodoo Love Spells ,, But She can Help You With Any Kind of Spell Work , you Would Need Help with ''' But She Also have a Very Dark Side To Her :death2: 'That's The Side of Her Most people haven't Seen if ,, She is Pissed Off '' If You Say To her that You Will Give Her Offerings,, For Her Helping you Then She Expats You '' To Honor Your Word To her When you ,, Show her that you are indeed a Honorable Person '' She s a Spirit You Can call on Night are Day if You Should need Help from Her ''' She Can Give Assistance With Black Magic Root Work Hoodoo Hexes Curses Death Spells Blood Spells ''' and Much more if Needed on Her part ,,, When I have Worked with '' The Voodoo Queen on My Spells . I did see Results With in Days of Asking For her of Help once '' I was Sure '' My Spell Was Working .. I Would then Go to Her Gravesite To bring Here in New Orleans '' At St Louis Cemetery With '' MY Offerings To Lay at Her Tomb , Some Times ''' She Will tell you What She Would like As a Offering '' For Her Services To you '' When ' I get there it Don't Matter What Time of Day are are Night it is ' The Energies Around Her Tomb is always Very High you Can Feel it in ,, The air There Are many Spirits there Some '' I Don't think are a Peace but its '' The Same Feeling When every you are There When '' Once ,, I Lay my Offering By Her Tomb , I Have a prayer of ( Thanks ) I Said to her For her Helping me With my Problems '' Then Leave once , I am done But The Voodoo Queen is a joy to Work with :)

She was indeed a powerful woman, by day she was as hairdresser and by night she would perform her rites and rituals, people would watch her sometimes across the Mississippi. Every single one of her spells came true and thus she was feared, in fact she was SO feared that she was the first ever African-American in Louisiana to be buried in a white cemetery. My grandmother told me about her, maw was convinced she was Traiteurse which is probably why she is the way she is with the offerings. The traiteurs are never allowed to ask for payment for their services however they can accept offerings, when my great grandmother was alive all the traituers in the village (back when it was too small to be a town) used to love to see her come around cause she always made offerings of her homemade cinnamon rolls :ghost:
' Hi Catamite {yes} everything your grandmother told you about Marie Laveau is true She Was indeed a Very powerful Woman when ''She was alive, She More Powerful now then every before ' I enjoy Working with her as a Matter of fact , The Moon is in Waxing Gibbous right now So three Days from Now ' I will be Casting another Spell with Some Help from Marie Laveau also'''' She still loves home made Cinnamon rolls Some of My Offerings to her' I will bring them to her tomb Here in New Orleans its always fun :D

Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lady Lilith, Lord Belial, Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
Saw this on FB; looks really cool! An amazing piece of history!

Attachment:
laveau.jpg
laveau.jpg [ 75.37 KiB | Viewed 397 times ]

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:41 am
SINNER of the month

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Saw this on FB; looks really cool! An amazing piece of history!

Attachment:
laveau.jpg
'' Satan's Hellcat Thanks for Sharing this anything that Belong To The Voodoo Queen is a Nice piece of History :cheekydevil:

Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next